HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I Guess The Gun Shows Are Suspended?
Posted by: Glad I Bought When I Did ()
Date: April 03, 2020 04:59PM

Dulles Expo Center will be one of three alternative care facilities in the state to free up hospital beds for COVID-19 patients during a surge of hospitalizations expected next month, Gov. Ralph Northam announced Friday afternoon.

Earlier this week, the governor mentioned the former Exxon offices near Inova Hospital in Fairfax as a potential alternative care site.

"It has become clear the Dulles Expo Center is the site where construction can proceed the fastest, making it a better site for an alternative care facility," he said.

The state will be moving ahead with contracts, designs and construction for the alternative care sites — finishing work as analysts expect the peak need arrives for COVID-19 care in the state.

"Teams are moving fast, and we expect these alternative sites to be ready in about six weeks," Northam said.

https://www.insidenova.com/news/special/coronavirus/dulles-expo-center-will-serve-as-alternative-care-facility-during-covid-19-crisis/article_797c4e96-75d7-11ea-bc4a-472a0b590feb.html?fbclid=IwAR3tvAxsTo_n7Q-QoBNKMDITzd2DC1pxcFYrdnACZEmCLkTsEHUpu11VivQ

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I Guess The Gun Shows Are Suspended?
Posted by: cap ()
Date: April 03, 2020 05:08PM

Where in Fairfax County can you still purchase 9mm FMJ ammo these days for target practice?

Posted by: Liberals wet dream ()
Date: April 03, 2020 05:16PM

They have been trying to close the Nations Gun Show with every trick in the book. They finally got their dream. Their hope will be that it never comes back and finds a new home outside of the county. They just announced that the Sheraton in Tysons has closed. A hotel that size has bathroom facilities in every room, kitchens, storage areas...it's basically a redi-made hospital with very minor modifications. Use that big fucking building, not a warehouse which you are going to have to make tons of modifications to.

https://www.tysonsreporter.com/2020/04/01/sheraton-hotel-may-permanently-close-in-tysons/

Posted by: Call Me Ivy ()
Date: April 03, 2020 06:48PM

cap Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Where in Fairfax County can you still purchase 9mm
> FMJ ammo these days for target practice?

Needed to think ahead. I have 9,000 rounds in cans plus supplies to reload many times that.

It’s available online with a bit of searching. I have a few hundred more showing up tomorrow, as much for the brass as anything. Got a really good price on it also.

Posted by: There Closed ()
Date: April 03, 2020 08:02PM

Due to huge crowds . Im working an angle...gun show sales from closed up human operated vending stands just like a vending machine ..No Crowds !

DAJAX Cash Only ! But the NO Questions Asked may be a problem . I'll recruit the operators from Baltimore and Chicago if it will go , they know guns . Im an equal opportunity employer

Posted by: Well Its Like This ()
Date: April 03, 2020 08:12PM

From your reloading press, you don't have one ?? You don't have a mask ? You don't have a ventilator , You don't even have toilet paper , your out of luck lol

DAJAX Sorry pal they already ran out head to Clark Bros in Opal Va give um a call first even Greentop down Richmond was getting thin last weekend

National disasters like hurricanes food shortages tornados , depressions havoc , plagues like this virus when criminal thug looters want what you have is just one of the reasons the founders put the 2nd in the Bill Of Rights with the strictest words of all the amendments at the end as a Command

"SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" ... "The Founders"

Psst someone tell Dems that DAJAX They will laugh at you and say no...oh noooooo

Posted by: Sorry Reality Escapes Democrats ()
Date: April 03, 2020 08:20PM

>They just announced that the Sheraton in Tysons has closed. A hotel that size has bathroom facilities in every room, kitchens, storage areas...it's basically a redi-made hospital with very minor modifications. Use that big fucking building, not a warehouse which you are going to have to make tons of modifications to.

Democrats will squander billions that could go to ventilators and masks and medical supply's needed in national emergency's to grab guns

Then they abandon their congressional oversight for a "Corona Virus Impeachment" that ends up killing more Americans then we lost in Korea and Vietnam combined

God the dumb asses ! Since they cant lead, wont follow , just get the hell out of the way Democrats

DAJAX

Posted by: Human Tripods ()
Date: April 03, 2020 09:31PM

cap Wrote:
> Where in Fairfax County can you still purchase 9mm
> FMJ ammo these days for target practice?

Nowhere... Government manufactured shortage. Just like eggs, bread, and TP. At least under Obama, we'd have all of those because businesses knew Holder and Lynch would set them up for long prison says otherwise.

Posted by: Same sad story ()
Date: April 03, 2020 10:10PM

Ammo/Firearms should have been stockpiled years ago after Obama left town. Why wait until there is a crisis to buy ammo or add new firearms to your selection?

In this world there are those people that make things happen, those who watch things happen, and then there are those people who wander what the fuck happened.
Attachments:
foghornleghornheneryhawkmadcharactert-shirtiron-ontransferdecalcfl2-1.jpg

Posted by: Rock The Casbah ()
Date: April 03, 2020 10:46PM

Same sad story Wrote:
> Ammo/Firearms should have been stockpiled years
> ago after Obama left town. Why wait until there is
> a crisis to buy ammo or add new firearms to your
> selection?
>
> In this world there are those people that make
> things happen, those who watch things happen, and
> then there are those people who wander what the
> fuck happened.

Being off, I have time to do stuff like an inventory and organization of my stores. 52,000 rounds of ammo, a minimum of 2K for each gun I own plus a lot more for select ones I regularly practice with. My reloading bench is well stocked with enough powder, bullets and primers to last perhaps for years if need be and I'm judicious. Hell. I even learned how to cast bullets a few years back and do it occasionally in the back yard to keep in practice.

And I did my heavy shopping before the 2016 election with some more purchases just because, including AR pistols and a few binary triggers. Up to my ass in parts for damn near everything. My HOA neighbors would probably shit if they knew what was in my workshop.

While others, as was stated above, are wondering what the fuck is happening.

Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: April 04, 2020 02:45AM

Bunch of microscopic dicks in here...sorry about your cocks...holy fuck.

Posted by: fizzle. ()
Date: April 04, 2020 09:54AM

Gun show patrons are to scared to leave their homes now anyway. Cowards gonna cower!
Attachments:
gunlover bitch boy.jpg

Posted by: chili and cheese ()
Date: April 04, 2020 01:28PM

What? No more hot dogs?? Fuck!

Posted by: The Logic That Follows ()
Date: April 04, 2020 02:53PM

Huh??? Wrote:
> Bunch of microscopic dicks in here...sorry about
> your cocks...holy fuck.

Spoken like someone who has sucked quite a few.

Why do anti-gunners think so much about other men’s genitals?

Posted by: That's What They Call ()
Date: April 04, 2020 05:06PM

Their Gun, there libtards

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.