HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How dumb is trump and his supporters? He just told people that they can wear scarves instead of masks. His idiot base probably believes it
Posted by: I mean, really ()
Date: March 31, 2020 08:15PM

Fuck, they are dumb

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How dumb is trump and his supporters? He just told people that they can wear scarves instead of masks. His idiot base probably believes it
Posted by: FaqChex ()
Date: March 31, 2020 08:26PM

Former FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb has argued that the public should cover their faces during social distancing as an "additional layer of protection for those who have to go out."

"Face masks will be most effective at slowing the spread of SARS-CoV-2 if they are widely used," he wrote, "because they may help prevent people who are asymptomatically infected from transmitting the disease unknowingly."

This is where the scarves suggestion has come into play, since there's consensus that the masks that are available should be given to hospitals and other health care providers.

Other protective types of face coverings, like scarves or small towels, could also help provide some degree, if minimal, of protection against breathing in respiratory droplets from those who are infected.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/03/31/824911705/fact-check-should-people-cover-their-faces-with-scarves-like-trump-said

Re: How dumb is trump and his supporters? He just told people that they can wear scarves instead of masks. His idiot base probably believes it
Posted by: FaqChex ()
Date: March 31, 2020 08:35PM

Just wrapping a cotton tee shirt around your mouth and nose is a surprisingly effective method for filtering out even tiny, virus-sized particles. A vacuum cleaner bag, pillowcase, or a piece of silk are also good substitutes. The CDC and other U.S. health agencies typically report that wearing masks is not indicated for the general public, but the reasons they offer tend to be unspecific and based on the assumption that the average user will wear masks “improperly.”

Cambridge scientists tested 0.02 micron Bacteriophage MS2 particles (5 times smaller than the coronavirus) & compared homemade masks made of different materials to surgical masks:

Surgical mask blocks 89%
Vacuum cleaning bag 85%
Dish Towel 73%
T shirt 70%

ETRdQ8MWAAAX_fP?format=jpg&name=small

Posted by: Buh bye liberal hate machine ()
Date: March 31, 2020 08:39PM

I mean, really Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Fuck, they are dumb

This is exactly why you democrats are circling the toilet of humanity. You name call anyone that believes differently than you, and constantly fight against Americans that are trying to improve this country. Instead of joining Americans to help each other through this pandemic, you call them name's. Your hateful, anti-American rhetoric is being rejected in epidemic numbers the world over.

Your party will be swept under the rug soon, never to return. Buh bye

Attachments:
3AD6D060-ABA6-42B5-AAE1-E8E50309C843.gif

Posted by: THCNX ()
Date: March 31, 2020 09:43PM

Posted by: Big money ()
Date: March 31, 2020 09:49PM

The girl is ugly - I like pretty girls.

Re: Bravo to Trump and his Supporters!
Posted by: Bravo to Trump and Supporters ()
Date: March 31, 2020 09:59PM

Best set of memes to hit this site in a long time.

Bravo!

Posted by: Scarf Keeps The Bug Off Your Lip ()
Date: March 31, 2020 10:22PM

Wont help Democrat leeches one bit as they lip the reefers they share, no wonder lib areas are getting it bad

Posted by: See What Im Sayin ()
Date: March 31, 2020 10:30PM

That right That's right
Attachments:
lipit.gif

Posted by: Hey Don't Bogart That Joint Man ()
Date: March 31, 2020 10:34PM

OK but Don't lip it my man

Democrats virus prevention in NYC

Posted by: Low Info Registered Democrat ()
Date: March 31, 2020 10:44PM

I use a dirty wet sock I found in the I66 men's rest room it does double duty for me if you know what I mean , Im G2 here in off topic

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.