HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Dickey's Barbecue is Adding Centreville Location
Posted by: Dickey's Barbecue ()
Date: July 01, 2014 08:00AM

Dickey's Barbecue is Adding Centreville Location
http://vienna.patch.com/groups/caring-kids-reporter/p/dickeys-barbecue-is-adding-centreville-location13670254216

Dickey’s Barbecue Pit is coming soon to a great new location at 14260 Centreville Square in Centreville, VA. They are across the street from the Centreville Library.

The new restaurant will have its grand opening on July 12. Bring your whole family and try their barbeque.

At the grand opening there will be a radio station with drawings and prizes for everyone. One of the drawings is for three people to win free barbecue for one whole year! There will be something for everyone to enjoy!

The owner Hala said, “Dickey’s is the best barbecue place in town and that families and kids are more than welcome anytime.”

If you want a restaurant you can remember then come to Dickey’s! You can buy a yellow cup that is reusable and that you can take anywhere. They even smoke the meat in house for twenty-four hours. That is what they say makes their restaurant unique.

Their kids meals and ice cream also stand out! Kids will enjoy the kids menu, chicken nuggets, waffle fries, and free ice cream which adults can also enjoy. Kids can even eat free on Sundays.

Dickey’s is working with the community. They will sponsor church events, schools, and teams. There are even special discounts for the military.

Like Dickeys BBQ Centreville on Facebook, to hear about all their specials. https://www.facebook.com/dickeysbbqcentreville

Come out to Dickey’s in Centreville and give it a try. Did we say, free ice cream?

For more fun and family friendly things to do, visit Caring Kids Cards.
http://www.facebook.com/CaringKidsCards
Attachments:
84a99c023a89fbbb4e3b3a1ca832deb6.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dickey's Barbecue is Adding Centreville Location
Posted by: RydelllRoad ()
Date: July 01, 2014 08:18AM

Hopefully they won't suck. Haven't had good barbeque in Centreville since Barbeque Country left. In what, 2000?

Posted by: pdgowsjdspi ()
Date: July 01, 2014 09:07AM

I wonder if they sell Kabobs too since the owners name is Hala.

Posted by: Cletus ()
Date: July 01, 2014 09:19AM

I might have a problem buying BBQ from a place called "Dickeys." Just saying.

Posted by: bbqlover ()
Date: July 01, 2014 09:45AM

There's a Dickey's Barbecue on Lee Hwy in Fairfax across from Jermantown Rd and the barbecue is very tasty. It's a franchise out of Texas IIRC. Each day of the week there's a special deal. The sides were good too. They do catering. I love Willards, but I am not a Famous Dave's fan.

You could just tell it was legit from the aroma when you walked through the door. The pulled pork sandwich was under $6. They also had beef brisket and ribs.

I am looking forward to the Centreville location. Even if you just get a pound of barbecue and rolls, it's a nice option for a quick family dinner.

Posted by: Texas Dickey's? ()
Date: July 01, 2014 11:45AM

This is the Dickey's I went to in Richardson? Oh, hell yes! Go! I'm there!

Posted by: Hopefully better ()
Date: July 01, 2014 04:52PM

I've been to the Dickey's in Fairfax, but it seems like they are always out of something (specifically the baked potatoes). The parking/seating also kind of sucked at that one, so I'm hoping the C-ville location will be better!

Posted by: Joe B. ()
Date: July 01, 2014 10:33PM

Used to like Roy Jeffersons pulled pork. Too bad it didn't last long.

Posted by: lunchen ()
Date: July 08, 2014 12:19PM

i stopped in for lunch and it was actually really good. the brisket was lean and the sides were OK.

they opened last week but their grand opening is this weekend. let's see if they can keep it up after all the hype passes.

Posted by: BBQ_sauced ()
Date: July 08, 2014 12:25PM

Dickey's is pretty decent BBQ. If you want the best BBQ in all of NoVA, go try Willard's right next to the Dulles Expo. Nothing comes close.
Attachments:
willards bldg_0.jpg

Posted by: Family of 6 ()
Date: July 08, 2014 09:11PM

Kids eat free on Sunday, sign up for Big Yellow cup club for free cup and refills as long as you keep the cup, free ice cream... Less than $30 total.

F***in' A!
Attachments:
officespace18.jpg

Posted by: Dickie's ()
Date: July 08, 2014 10:26PM

Although it is a chain, it's pretty decent. I haven't been disappointed in the FFX location yet.

Posted by: bbq ()
Date: July 09, 2014 02:01AM

BBQ_sauced Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dickey's is pretty decent BBQ. If you want the
> best BBQ in all of NoVA, go try Willard's right
> next to the Dulles Expo. Nothing comes close.

Willard's is garbage and their sides selections are awful. Dixie Bones is the best in NoVA, but Dickeys is pretty good for fast food BBQ, way better than Willard's.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.