HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bankrupting America will be trump’s 7th bankruptcy. At least I have history on my side. I wasn’t dumb enough to vote for him
Posted by: His 7th ()
Date: March 22, 2020 11:09AM

Soooooo incompetent

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bankrupting America will be trump’s 7th bankruptcy. At least I have history on my side. I wasn’t dumb enough to vote for him
Posted by: number of minds changed... ()
Date: March 22, 2020 11:28AM

...by your constant whiny posts is still zero. Keep going, you're winning. lutz

Re: Bankrupting America will be trump’s 7th bankruptcy. At least I have history on my side. I wasn’t dumb enough to vote for him
Posted by: KAG Daddy ()
Date: March 22, 2020 11:34AM

It's the Democrats that will bankrupt us. Never ever vote democrat

Posted by: try reality ()
Date: March 22, 2020 02:06PM

Ask any and all very successful ppl how many times they failed before they succeeded and EVERY ONE OF THEM will tell you that it takes multiple tried to get things right and to make it big time.

You fucking brain washed or brain dead leftists have ZERO clue about success because all you do is TAKE from society at large.

Trump has OVER 300 VERY successful companies. So a few failures is still an ENORMOUS accomplishment given his rate of winners vs losers !!!

If all you focus on is the negative, All you are going to see is the negative!

If all you are told is negative, You dumbasses believe it with out the slightest thought of how you are being manipulated.

Bankruptcies do not make ppl billionaires you fucking clueless LOSERS

Posted by: STFU DEMOCRATS ()
Date: March 22, 2020 02:52PM

When the COVID 19 Virus was coming up on Americas radar in January and February 2020

Where is the so called "Democrat House Of Representatives Congressional Oversight" they screamed so much about impeaching the president

Where was legislation provided by the Democrat's who are in total control of the House and every committee chairmanship to deal with this virus ?

Where was Nancy Pelosi The Speaker of The House Who was supposed to address potential harm to Americans

The answer is Democrats in Congress were totally consumed by their hate of the American people who voted for President Trump in 2020 and the president.

While January and February 2020 passed all the Democrats did was attempt to remove President Trump from office , not paying a bit of attention to this deadly virus

WHY ?? ALL BECAUSE "SHE LOST "

Democrats continued acting as they always have in the past years with their love of open borders, globalism mass immigration and outright refusal to defend America's sovereign borders allowing as immigrants legal or not many into the USA as possible to insure potential future votes for Democrats paving the way for this virus to enter the USA

While President Trump was pinned down attacked by Democrats in January and February he did take some actions to lessen the viruses impact on America even though he was under siege by the un American Democrats actions

Later In March 2020 closing the borders and airports to incoming flights was not a viable option due to Democrats repeated resistance and obstructive actions when President Trump enacted prior travel bans. Democrats ran straight to favored liberal Federal Judges to have the presidents executive orders stayed until finally the US Supreme Court ruled the presidents actions were constitutional !

In Virginia Governor Ralph Northam's Democratic Virginia General Assembly was also totally consumed by passing an unconstitutional gun ban and other 2nd amendment infringements upon the people in Jan and Feb 2020 !

If Democrat supporters want to attempt to lie to the American people and push their propaganda of who is to blame for this COVID 19 virus entering the USA

THEY ONLY NEED TO LOOK IN A MIRROR!

Posted by: TrumpVirus ()
Date: March 22, 2020 03:12PM

His 7th Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Soooooo incompetent

Yep, trunp is cracking up.

Posted by: Nobody knows ()
Date: March 22, 2020 03:13PM

try reality Wrote:
> Ask any and all very successful ppl how many
> times they failed before they succeeded and EVERY
> ONE OF THEM will tell you that it takes multiple
> tried to get things right and to make it big
> time.
>
> You fucking brain washed or brain dead leftists
> have ZERO clue about success because all you do is
> TAKE from society at large.
>
> Trump has OVER 300 VERY successful companies. So a
> few failures is still an ENORMOUS accomplishment
> given his rate of winners vs losers !!!
>
> If all you focus on is the negative, All you are
> going to see is the negative!
>
> If all you are told is negative, You dumbasses
> believe it with out the slightest thought of how
> you are being manipulated.
>
> Bankruptcies do not make ppl billionaires you
> fucking clueless LOSERS

That’s the problem, fool. Nobody knows if he has 100 dollars or billion dollars because he’s too much of a coward to release tax returns

Posted by: Um, ok? ()
Date: March 22, 2020 03:18PM

STFU DEMOCRATS Wrote:
> When the COVID 19 Virus was coming up on Americas
> radar in January and February 2020
>
> Where is the so called "Democrat House Of
> Representatives Congressional Oversight" they
> screamed so much about impeaching the president
>
> Where was legislation provided by the Democrat's
> who are in total control of the House and every
> committee chairmanship to deal with this virus ?
>
> Where was Nancy Pelosi The Speaker of The House
> Who was supposed to address potential harm to
> Americans
>
> The answer is Democrats in Congress were totally
> consumed by their hate of the American people who
> voted for President Trump in 2020 and the
> president.
>
> While January and February 2020 passed all the
> Democrats did was attempt to remove President
> Trump from office , not paying a bit of attention
> to this deadly virus
>
> WHY ?? ALL BECAUSE "SHE LOST "
>
> Democrats continued acting as they always have in
> the past years with their love of open borders,
> globalism mass immigration and outright refusal to
> defend America's sovereign borders allowing as
> immigrants legal or not many into the USA as
> possible to insure potential future votes for
> Democrats paving the way for this virus to enter
> the USA
>
> While President Trump was pinned down attacked by
> Democrats in January and February he did take some
> actions to lessen the viruses impact on America
> even though he was under siege by the un American
> Democrats actions
>
> Later In March 2020 closing the borders and
> airports to incoming flights was not a viable
> option due to Democrats repeated resistance and
> obstructive actions when President Trump enacted
> prior travel bans. Democrats ran straight to
> favored liberal Federal Judges to have the
> presidents executive orders stayed until finally
> the US Supreme Court ruled the presidents actions
> were constitutional !
>
> In Virginia Governor Ralph Northam's Democratic
> Virginia General Assembly was also totally
> consumed by passing an unconstitutional gun ban
> and other 2nd amendment infringements upon the
> people in Jan and Feb 2020 !
>
> If Democrat supporters want to attempt to lie to
> the American people and push their propaganda of
> who is to blame for this COVID 19 virus entering
> the USA
>
> THEY ONLY NEED TO LOOK IN A MIRROR!

The bottom line is they asked trump two months ago if he wanted testing kits. Dummy turned them down. He actually said nope. He needs to let doctor lead pressers. Trump digs himself a deeper hole every time

Posted by: whatever... ()
Date: March 22, 2020 07:16PM

His 7th Wrote:
> Soooooo incompetent

Posted by: Validated ()
Date: March 22, 2020 07:34PM

whatever... Wrote:
> His 7th Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Soooooo incompetent
>
>
>
>
>
>

The dumb trump voter in real time on display. Dumbass, you’re even dumber than we thought if you think securing borders would stop a virus. Dumbfucks

Posted by: Cornholio ()
Date: March 22, 2020 07:46PM

Heh heh heh heh heh

You said bankruptcy

Heh heh heh heh heh

I need TP for my cornhole.

I need TP for my cornhole.

Posted by: hillary2 ()
Date: March 22, 2020 09:26PM

His 7th Wrote:
> Soooooo incompetent

Still voting for Trump

Posted by: Dem Idiots Still Think ()
Date: March 22, 2020 09:41PM

Test kits cure Coronavirus . What a low info voter!

>The bottom line is they asked trump two months ago if he wanted testing kits. Dummy turned them down.

When you cant breathe then you call the hospital or your Dr first asswipe If there's a bed they will take you in if there's not they will tell you to shove off and give you a test kit to shove up your ass to get some air

That's the way it goes when Democrats were too hatefully trying to Get Trump

Now your ass pays for it! Tell us how a test kit saved you asshole

Obviously a idiot poster who watches that Democrat gun grabbing ass of a NY governor on CNN talking about test kits while the virus climbed from a few in NY to well over 10K now

Suck the truth down to make you feel better

hen the COVID 19 Virus was coming up on Americas radar in January and February 2020

Where is the so called "Democrat House Of Representatives Congressional Oversight" they screamed so much about impeaching the president

Where was legislation provided by the Democrat's who are in total control of the House and every committee chairmanship to deal with this virus ?

Where was Nancy Pelosi The Speaker of The House Who was supposed to address potential harm to Americans

The answer is Democrats in Congress were totally consumed by their hate of the American people who voted for President Trump in 2020 and the president.

While January and February 2020 passed all the Democrats did was attempt to remove President Trump from office , not paying a bit of attention to this deadly virus

WHY ?? ALL BECAUSE "SHE LOST "

Democrats continued acting as they always have in the past years with their love of open borders, globalism mass immigration and outright refusal to defend America's sovereign borders allowing as immigrants legal or not many into the USA as possible to insure potential future votes for Democrats paving the way for this virus to enter the USA

While President Trump was pinned down attacked by Democrats in January and February he did take some actions to lessen the viruses impact on America even though he was under siege by the un American Democrats actions

Later In March 2020 closing the borders and airports to incoming flights was not a viable option due to Democrats repeated resistance and obstructive actions when President Trump enacted prior travel bans. Democrats ran straight to favored liberal Federal Judges to have the presidents executive orders stayed until finally the US Supreme Court ruled the presidents actions were constitutional !

In Virginia Governor Ralph Northam's Democratic Virginia General Assembly was also totally consumed by passing an unconstitutional gun ban and other 2nd amendment infringements upon the people in Jan and Feb 2020 !

If Democrat supporters want to attempt to lie to the American people and push their propaganda of who is to blame for this COVID 19 virus entering the USA

THEY ONLY NEED TO LOOK IN A MIRROR!

Posted by: Zzzzzzzzzz... ()
Date: March 22, 2020 09:51PM

Zzzzzzzzzz...

Posted by: Snooze Vison ^ Wake Up Snooze ()
Date: March 22, 2020 09:59PM

zzzzzzzz… Trump may legalize weed to better utilize resources now going to the criminal justice system , that's what your here for on FXU right ! Oh free weed !! maybe that too

Its almost 10pm ...Snooze is nodding off he's dropped the briar pipe on the stinky crusty and greasy lime green shag carpet ! Hope he does not burn his ass up before the virus gets its chance

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2. ()
Date: March 22, 2020 10:07PM

So typical. More Democrat “doom and gloom” outlook on life. You doomtards just don’t get it do you? Your depressing and hateful mantra is being rejected in epidemic numbers by Americans. You idiots will never catch on.

I doubt your party will ever recover.

Lolz!

Posted by: America Knows ()
Date: March 22, 2020 10:15PM

Democrats did it to America with this virus lie your asses off CNN and Wa Po you can run you cant hide from the people they know what Democrats were doing in Jan and Feb 2020

It was not looking out for the people with this virus

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.