HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why Rep Jennifer Wexton will vote to Impeach President Trump
Posted by: Mr Vienna ()
Date: December 16, 2019 01:11AM

I wrote Rep Jennifer Wexton to ask her to vote "No" on Impeachment. Here is her reply to me. She doesn't get my vote!

CONGRESS of the UNITED STATES
House of Representatives
Washington, DC 20515-3605

December 13, 2019

Dear Mr. Vienna:

Thank you for your message about the impeachment inquiry into President Trump. I appreciate hearing from you.

I am deeply concerned by President Trump’s behavior in office, as he has repeatedly shown disregard for both the law and congressional oversight efforts. This behavior was clearly documented in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s final report of his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, which details ten separate attempts by the president to obstruct justice as well as the Trump campaign’s receptiveness to Russian offers of assistance during the 2016 election.

President Trump’s attempts to use American military assistance as leverage to get the President of Ukraine to investigate his political opponents are also a gross abuse of presidential power. The allegations made in the complaint filed by the intelligence community whistleblower, which were found to be credible by the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community, are extremely alarming. American foreign policy should serve our national interest, not the president’s political agenda. President Trump’s subsequent threats against the whistleblower and anyone who helped him or her are chilling, as any individual willing to call out acts of corruption by those in power deserves to be both listened to and protected under the law.

While I did not run for office with the purpose of impeaching the president, I took an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution and I support the formal impeachment inquiry opened by the House of Representatives. Following investigations by several House committees and sworn testimony from several nonpartisan public servants, the House Judiciary Committee reported two articles of impeachment to the full House of Representatives that charge President Trump with abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. No one, including the President of the United States, is above the law, which is why I will vote for both of these articles when they come before the floor of the House of Representatives for consideration.

While these investigations progress, please know that I am continuing to work on solving problems facing my constituents and all Americans. In September 2019, I introduced legislation that would help reduce health care costs for working families, and my bill to help federal employees and their families during government shutdowns passed the House of Representatives with bipartisan support. Furthermore, since the opening of the impeachment inquiry, the House has passed legislation that will reduce prescription drug costs, crack down on robocalls, protect against foreign interference in American elections, combat opioid trafficking, and help homeless veterans and their families.

While we may not agree, I greatly appreciate your writing to me with your concerns on this issue. Democracy works best when citizens make their opinions known. If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact my office. You can also keep up with the latest on my work in Washington by following my Twitter and Instagram, liking my official page on Facebook, or signing up for my email newsletter on my website.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Wexton
Member of Congress

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why Rep Jennifer Wexton will vote to Impeach President Trump
Posted by: oh sheesh ()
Date: December 16, 2019 07:07AM

Thanks for the explanation.
Meanwhile, I'll be taking a shit, shaving & showering.
I'll think of you often.

Posted by: J Behar ()
Date: December 16, 2019 07:32AM

That's some serious breaking you news you have there skippy.

Posted by: zack m ()
Date: December 16, 2019 09:22AM

the House has passed legislation that will reduce prescription drug costs, crack down on robocalls, protect against foreign interference in American elections, combat opioid trafficking, and help homeless veterans and their families.

Maybe we could help the homeless if we didn't allow millions to enter illegally putting a huge strain on our social services and school system. The majority are unskilled and will require a lifetime of free stuff.

Posted by: One Word ()
Date: December 16, 2019 10:45AM

HATE

Wexton hates the President of the United States and the 62 million Americans who voted for him

Her Yes impeachment vote will be her legacy

"I HATE YOU AMERICANS"

Posted by: Wexton And Democrats ()
Date: December 16, 2019 11:09AM

>Maybe we could help the homeless if we didn't allow millions to enter illegally putting a huge strain on our social services and school system. The majority are unskilled and will require a lifetime of free stuff.

Call letting unskilled illegals and other legal immigrants into the USA for a future Democrat vote to provide welfare for life

A WIN WIN !

America was built by immigrants Yes …

But unskilled immigrants illegal or not that make 30 dollars an hour collectively as a married couple and need an extra 15 dollars an hour in public assistance to live in Northern Virginia today as a family of 4 to keep many of them from committing crimes in areas they move to that become poverty pockets !!!! IS A WIN WIN ???

That 30 an hour is with the Democrats 15 dollar an hour job killing wages factored in , make it 24 dollars an hour today and its 21 dollars an hour in welfare they need

BTW Whos giving seniors on Social Security any raise with that 15 dollars an hour min wage , seniors must must pay the same as all others for housing food and basic needs , while Democrat artificially raised income of a 15 dollar minimum wage helps unskilled immigrants while screwing older Americans

Whose giving the manager who now is making 17 dollars an hour a raise so their skills and knowledge is now only worth 2 dollars an hour more then the newest immigrant dishwasher in the kitchen and so on up the line ?

Why Do Democrats Hate The American People Today ? WE Know They Hate The President And The Americans Who Voted For Him

Posted by: True blue2 ()
Date: December 16, 2019 01:46PM

Not sure about the impeachment - seems a bit shady to me, especially in light of the FBI lying to the FISA courts. But I really want to know about Hunter Biden -- not so much in Ukraine, but in China. He got a ton of money from the Chinese government selling military stuff to China. that's not right.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/inside-the-shady-private-equity-firm-run-by-kerry-and-bidens-kids/

Posted by: Mathematics ()
Date: December 16, 2019 02:21PM

One Word Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> HATE
>
> Wexton hates the President of the United States
> and the 62 million Americans who voted for him
>
> Her Yes impeachment vote will be her legacy
>
>
> "I HATE YOU AMERICANS"

If you are right that 62 million voted for him, how many eligible voters did not vote for him. Perhaps a hundred million? But that is irrelevant.

America elected a congress in 2018 specifically tasked with impeaching Trump. Trumpers everywhere said if the Dems got a majority in the House, they'd impeach. Guess who won.

So they will impeach. Within the next few days. And then 53 Republican senators will have to explain why what Trump did was OK. That they will be OK with it if the Dems do the exact same thing as Trump. And they will have nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. Aint democracy great!

Posted by: When Just 1/2 Of The People ()
Date: December 16, 2019 06:44PM

SAY NO to Trumps impeachment then there's something horribly unconstitutionally wrong

Which is the Hate Of America the Democrats have

Btw over 1/2 of all Americans say no to impeaching the president

Posted by: jsdfajfawg ()
Date: December 16, 2019 07:18PM

my prediction will be that the libtards in office will have to go into hiding in 2020...VA is going to be a literal war zone

Posted by: t54hyr5t43 ()
Date: December 16, 2019 09:40PM

190312-aoc-wells-fargo.jpg?quality=80&st

"pssst ... don't worry we have a troll arrest party waiting for them once Trump falls"

Posted by: r4tgrgbere ()
Date: December 16, 2019 09:45PM

ny-1541552009-z33fw7pk1s-snap-image

when you to cucked to pay taxes and your Congresswoman has to put her seamstress skills to work. hmmm. still a little bent.

Posted by: 09sdfjf ()
Date: December 16, 2019 09:47PM

IMG-1397.JPG?itok=nALFfbxu

she also made her own flag from what i hear

Posted by: Mr Vienna ()
Date: December 17, 2019 03:48PM

JENNIFER WEXTON: Not only does she want to impeach President Trump, she also has contempt for America & US Constitution. Against Due Process & 2A. Supports Open Borders & Sanctuary Counties. Wants to raise our taxes & reduce military spending to provide medicare-for-all, forgive college loans, & pay reparations for slavery.

KICK HER TO THE CURB IN 2020.

Posted by: Barrickman ()
Date: December 17, 2019 03:58PM

As the strike of more than 130 Washington metro area bus drivers and mechanics at the multinational conglomerate Transdev reaches its second month, Democratic Party politicians in Virginia are demanding that the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) step up efforts to break the strike.

In a letter to Metro general manager Paul J. Wiedefeld and Chairman Paul Smedburg, Congressional Democrats Gerald E. Connolly, Donald Beyer, Jr. and JENNIFER ASSHEAD FUCKING WEXTON, each representing districts served by Metro, called on the transit authority to “create transportation alternatives for riders”—in plain language, reopen the closed routes with scab labor—and to “take a more proactive role” in the dispute between Transdev and the Amalgamated Transit Union Local 689.

The company recently bought the rights from WMATA to serve 18 different bus routes in the Northern Virginia suburbs, serving over 8,500 riders. Workers have been on strike since October, fighting to achieve wage parity with their public sector counterparts, who often make $12 more doing the same work.

Posted by: Sweater Meat ()
Date: December 17, 2019 04:30PM

WHo cares? I just want to see more of her giant rack

Posted by: k ()
Date: January 05, 2020 06:26PM

d

Posted by: XEYUP ()
Date: January 05, 2020 06:30PM

Wexton doesn't consider this an important vote cuz it won't mean more taxes on the middle class. Wexton only considers it important if it means more taxes on the middle class.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.