HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Major Nation-Changing Development In Virginia
Posted by: 3lgj7 ()
Date: December 19, 2019 03:03PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Major Nation-Changing Development In Virginia
Posted by: jdrhngfrb ()
Date: December 19, 2019 03:39PM

I usually think he's crazy, but he does have a point. If democrats implement gun checkpoints to stop traffic and check for guns, it will cause a massive mess in the metro DC area. I don't put it past Blackface Northam to try and implement something as intrusive as that.

But he was right about one thing. You should "sell" your guns (backdated bill of sale to some rando name) for cash and then hide those guns.

Between my "selling" guns to some dude names John Smith in Arlington and that tragic boating accident, I don't have any guns. ;)

Posted by: hwd3n ()
Date: December 19, 2019 03:52PM

Bet by now that boating accident just may have been caused by that boat being vastly overloaded with soon to be illegal guns.....might want to research all the "boats sunk" accidents over the last 20 + years and randomly choose one for sales tendered.....

Posted by: Funny So Many Gun Owers Names ()
Date: December 19, 2019 04:06PM

Jus happen to Be Bob Jones John Smith and up Church Hill and on Hull St down Richmond In Balwmer and SE DC Philly Detroit LA and NYC there all named "Shorty and Slim"

Posted by: Short Wave Message from DAJAX ()
Date: December 19, 2019 04:23PM

From My Bunker To Daves LOL

Sorry Bro, but no blue helmets in the streets or National Guards either. President Trump will federalize The Guard in a second if Northam tried that and they would be sitting home pissed of that Democrats gun bans allow retired police to keep theirs not the Guard or any other US vets

Actually if Notrhham did that Trump would be constitutional able to declare martial law over all of Virginia and yes have federal troops arrest the governor for high treason for creating panic and mayhem and breaking the constitution with an unconstitutional act of military force aggression against the people . The ones actually arresting him will be his Virginia State Police security detail to boot to turn him over to the US military.. the federalized Va Guard!

The founders had it pegged from the word go and that's why in their wisdom they set it all up

But That's not Going To Be Necessary Northam is not that stupid ..I have to check the odds with Jimmy The Greek and I may be proved wrong I hope not...…………….

Jimmy sez the odds change daily just like the Dems impeachment effort to push the papers over to the US Senate so they can put it in the old round file LOL

Posted by: jhshgfsgh ()
Date: December 19, 2019 04:31PM

I assure you that Connolly, Northam, and the rest of the fucktards running the show in VA will all be armed or surrounded by armed guards. I say, they better be. The people I know from the military have all killed in the line of duty and have stated they are happy to do it again in defense of domestic enemies to the US Constitution. The gun owners outside of the pussy counties of Arlington and Fairfax are no joke. Northam wants a fight, he will get a literal fight. And my guess is that the police and national guard would be on the side of the people.

Posted by: Dave in Upperville ()
Date: December 19, 2019 04:36PM

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

First off... I have guns - not hundreds of guns - but I have guns. And decades holding a CCW permit.

For you guys to think for a second that Governor Blackface or any of these fuckers would attempt to do 1% of the bullshit posted here is retarded. No one is coming for any guns.

Posted by: jshgcfe ()
Date: December 19, 2019 05:04PM

Dave in Upperville Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What the fuck is wrong with you people?
>
> First off... I have guns - not hundreds of guns -
> but I have guns. And decades holding a CCW
> permit.
>
> For you guys to think for a second that Governor
> Blackface or any of these fuckers would attempt to
> do 1% of the bullshit posted here is retarded. No
> one is coming for any guns.

Read the article

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/the-law-is-the-law-virginia-democrats-float-prosecution-national-guard-deployment-if-police-dont-enforce-gun-control

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/virginia-gun-law-would-include-grandfather-clause-for-current-owners-of-assault-weapons
registration of guns

http://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?201+ful+SB16

the actual bill...

Assault firearm" means:

1. A semi-automatic center-fire rifle that expels single or multiple projectiles by action of an explosion of a combustible material with a fixed magazine capacity in excess of 10 rounds;

2. A semi-automatic center-fire rifle that expels single or multiple projectiles by action of an explosion of a combustible material that has the ability to accept a detachable magazine and has one of the following characteristics: (i) a folding or telescoping stock; (ii) a pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the rifle; (iii) a thumbhole stock; (iv) a second handgrip or a protruding grip that can be held by the non-trigger hand; (v) a bayonet mount; (vi) a grenade launcher; (vii) a flare launcher; (viii) a silencer; (ix) a flash suppressor; (x) a muzzle brake; (xi) a muzzle compensator; (xii) a threaded barrel capable of accepting (a) a silencer, (b) a flash suppressor, (c) a muzzle brake, or (d) a muzzle compensator; or (xiii) any characteristic of like kind as enumerated in clauses (i) through (xii);

3. A semi-automatic center-fire pistol that expels single or multiple projectiles by action of an explosion of a combustible material with a fixed magazine capacity in excess of 10 rounds;

4. A semi-automatic center-fire pistol that expels single or multiple projectiles by action of an explosion of a combustible material that has the ability to accept a detachable magazine and has one of the following characteristics: (i) a folding or telescoping stock; (ii) a thumbhole stock; (iii) a second handgrip or a protruding grip that can be held by the non-trigger hand; (iv) the capacity to accept a magazine that attaches to the pistol outside of the pistol grip; (v) a shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles, the barrel and that permits the shooter to hold the pistol with the non-trigger hand without being burned; (vi) a manufactured weight of 50 ounces or more when the pistol is unloaded; (vii) a threaded barrel capable of accepting (a) a silencer, (b) a flash suppressor, (c) a barrel extender, or (d) a forward handgrip; or (viii) any characteristic of like kind as enumerated in clauses (i) through (vii);

5. A shotgun with a revolving cylinder that expels single or multiple projectiles by action of an explosion of a combustible material; or

6. A semi-automatic shotgun that expels single or multiple projectiles by action of an explosion of a combustible material that has one of the following characteristics: (i) a folding or telescoping stock, (ii) a thumbhole stock, (iii) a pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the shotgun, (iv) the ability to accept a detachable magazine, (v) a fixed magazine capacity in excess of seven rounds, or (vi) any characteristic of like kind as enumerated in clauses (i) through (v).

"Assault firearm" includes any part or combination of parts designed or intended to convert, modify, or otherwise alter a firearm into an assault firearm, or any combination of parts that may be readily assembled into an assault firearm. "Assault firearm" does not include (i) a firearm that has been rendered permanently inoperable, (ii) an antique firearm as defined in § 18.2-308.2:2, or (iii) a curio or relic as defined in § 18.2-308.2:2.

Limiting mag capacity, round capacity, and generally anything they may deem looks scary

Posted by: the system ()
Date: December 19, 2019 06:20PM

They could totally outlaw every gun in the US, and it wouldn't matter. If you think I'm wrong, do you know how easy it is to buy cocaine? Where is that legal?

Posted by: Great News ()
Date: December 19, 2019 08:08PM

My Romanian AK47 has a Dragunov stock..no pistol grip..no thumb hole but a loop hole LOL
Attachments:
Dragunov.jpg

Posted by: Thats Not Jans Bill ^^ ()
Date: December 19, 2019 08:17PM

As they will grandfather existing and ban all new sales sez Northam

And my Dragunov will be on the list cuz I opened my big mouth LOL

I got mine during Bill Clintoons "Assault Weapons ban " ! It was a lot better then a thumb hole "boat paddle stock" ! Note the Dragunov AK has no bayonet lug or flash suppressor ya Its A Clintoon Assault Weapon That was Banned LOL! BS on the libs and their lying media that claimed that !

What can you expect from Democrats other then suppression of your rights based upon lies and deceptions just like yesterdays Shitf Show on live TV

DAJ... hush ..LOL BTW its a Google pic mine are down NC !
Attachments:
Dragunov.jpg

Posted by: customer of the Bijan ()
Date: December 19, 2019 09:50PM

You guys and Gov Nigface are only doing one thing...juicing up gun sales.

Posted by: bvfg ()
Date: December 19, 2019 11:43PM

I sold all of my guns to a guy named Jeffery Epstein.

Posted by: Zack M ()
Date: December 20, 2019 07:09AM

At the next gun show the vendors could add another $100, or more, to the price of any gun. The customers will pay it.

Posted by: At Greentop Down I 95 ()
Date: December 20, 2019 06:44PM

The rack of black rifles was sparce it's useually 25 feet long prices of what they had used were up 100 bucks last week after Northern said they would grandfather them not baned but no further sales allowed. They had lots of mags on sale for 10 a pop for ARs

Posted by: Lookie lookie ()
Date: December 20, 2019 11:22PM

hwd3n Wrote:
> Bet by now that boating accident just may have
> been caused by that boat being vastly overloaded
> with soon to be illegal guns.....might want to
> research all the "boats sunk" accidents over the
> last 20 + years and randomly choose one for sales
> tendered.....

Look here my nigga, there’s no such thing as illegal guns. Their undocumented hole punchers that are punching holes that no other hole punchers will punch.

Posted by: Barrickman ()
Date: December 20, 2019 11:49PM

Thats Not Jans Bill ^^ Wrote:
> As they will grandfather existing and ban all new
> sales sez Northam
>
> And my Dragunov will be on the list cuz I opened
> my big mouth LOL
>
> I got mine during Bill Clintoons "Assault Weapons
> ban " ! It was a lot better then a thumb hole
> "boat paddle stock" ! Note the Dragunov AK has no
> bayonet lug or flash suppressor ya Its A Clintoon
> Assault Weapon That was Banned LOL! BS on the libs
> and their lying media that claimed that !
>
> What can you expect from Democrats other then
> suppression of your rights based upon lies and
> deceptions just like yesterdays Shitf Show on live
> TV
>
> DAJ... hush ..LOL BTW its a Google pic mine are
> down NC !
Attachments:
059D0639-CCB4-4F59-A775-6AC50B82D673.jpeg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.