HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax JDR Judge Glenn L. Clayton
Posted by: Fix mom ()
Date: November 20, 2019 02:37PM

It appears this judge has a bias against fathers. My husband has been in front of him 3 times and has articulated his case well. Even with facts and law, this judge sides with the mother all the time based on her words alone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax JDR Judge Glenn L. Clayton
Posted by: Awwwww good wifey ()
Date: November 20, 2019 03:23PM

Fix mom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It appears this judge has a bias against fathers.
> My husband has been in front of him 3 times and
> has articulated his case well. Even with facts and
> law, this judge sides with the mother all the time
> based on her words alone.

The attorney that represents himself, has a mongoloid as a client.
Attachments:
D7D8ED7F-FAE8-454F-8383-C5F71E6799DD.jpeg

Posted by: Visitor Center ()
Date: November 20, 2019 05:34PM

Welcome to the Commonwealth of Virginia.

Where every man gets a fucking for the fucking he got.
Attachments:
images.jpg

Posted by: Early Morning Lawyer ()
Date: November 20, 2019 06:20PM

I have appeared in front of Judge Clayton at least a half dozen times in the past two years. Usually I am representing the father, but sometimes its the mother. In custody cases he probably does have a slight bias in favor of mothers. It isn't a the mother could get away with murder bias. Rather its a in a close case the mother wins bias. This doesn't carry over to support actions or pure visitation actions. I haven't done a Protective Order case in front of him yet, so no read on those types of cases. Judge Clayton's custody bias is no worse than most of the other Fairfax JDR judges and is certainly better than one of the judges. About a year ago Judge Clayton gave me a ruling that left the opposing mother crying.

What many people who represent themselves see as a bias against their gender, their race or them personally is actually a bias against an unprepared litigant. Most people who represent themselves assume all they have to do is go in front of the judge, truthfully tell their story and they will win. We don't have courts of justice. We have courts of law. There are rules of procedure. There are rules of evidence. There are rules on how the cases are supposed to be decided. People who are too cheap to hire lawyers are usually too lazy to invest a week of time learning the rules and observing the JDR judges on motions day. Among Fairfax JDR judges Judge Clayton is easier on people who represent themselves than Judge Saxe is.

Posted by: Liberal judges ()
Date: November 20, 2019 07:20PM

Judges leaning left=property values going down

Posted by: B.S. ()
Date: December 05, 2019 10:27PM

I was in JDR a earlier this year and the judge made a verbal ruling and the written order had the exact opposite a few days later.

Few years back in The fairfax City Court I had a similar outcome. I was witness that reported a Crime. Judge said one things in Court a week later the disposition said one Thing. two Months Later Disposition Change.

You don't have to read any Laws or Rules to understand this pattern of abuse of power. Judge know they can lie about any thing, and they do it quite often as get away with it due to absolute immunity.

Posted by: Mario Bezzini GAL ()
Date: December 06, 2019 08:37AM

JDR Judge Mann lost his daughter to homicide a couple years back so he may have a bit of a dad bias, especially if you're squabbling over female offspring. Divorce is for selfish assholes though, you picked a mate an made a promise so suck it up and stay together ffs.

Posted by: You give GALs bad name ()
Date: December 06, 2019 06:02PM

Nonsense. Some couples are great together for life. Some are good for a decade and some are a mistake from the beginning. Couples in marriages that no longer work should not be forced to stay in them just to preserve some ancient religious idea of what a marriage should be.

Posted by: One chromosome 2many ()
Date: December 06, 2019 07:59PM

All the niggers that work in child support are graduates of the welfare system.

You have dark melanin and low IQ?
We gunna hire you to enforce child support!

You have 5 kids with 6 different dads?
We gunna make you supah-visor!

Very anti dad and 99% negroe.

Posted by: Source34 ()
Date: December 08, 2019 11:01PM

Where Is the story on the Mann Homicide?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.