HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why do niggresses and sheboons wear wigs and weaves and perm their hair straight like the white women?
Posted by: The jungle book ()
Date: November 22, 2019 07:26AM

Why do nigresses and sheboons wear wigs and weaves and perm their hair straight like the white women? Then when a grungy mud shark or wigger grows dread locks the niggers scream cultural appropriation? Also if niggers hate white folks so much why are they so incapable of resisting the urge to rape fair skinned maidens? Chicano culture also places high social value on lighter skinned women too? What's going on here? Either way, white people with dreads are no better then the monkeys. I wanna walk like you! Talk like you! BUH MUH CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!
Attachments:
hqdefault (1).jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
14593535818225.jpg
Cute-Short-Blonde-Hairstyle-for-Black-Women.jpg
6a00d83451d6d969e201bb08500583970d.jpg
AtsuMableMarylandMAGA_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg
ywIRWnZ.jpg
hqdefault (2).jpg
190211-ralph-northam-blackface-yearbook.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do niggresses and sheboons wear wigs and weaves and perm their hair straight like the white women?
Posted by: Most ingenious paradox ()
Date: November 22, 2019 07:40AM

When a nigress dyes her hair blonde, perms it smooth, and wears clothes designed by the white man, she is still the same dumb monkey she was in her natural state. When a white honors student drops out, takes a bunch of nigger drugs, grows nigger locks and sags his pants, he is no longer a white man, he is dumber than your average nigger!

Re: Why do niggresses and sheboons wear wigs and weaves and perm their hair straight like the white women?
Posted by: shell answer man. ()
Date: November 22, 2019 07:42AM

It sounds like you are really scared of black women. I know they can seem big and scarry. I'm glad you get a chance to use this forum to try to learn more about black women.

Posted by: Disgust is similar to Fear ()
Date: November 22, 2019 08:10AM

shell answer man. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It sounds like you are really scared of black
> women. I know they can seem big and scarry. I'm
> glad you get a chance to use this forum to try to
> learn more about black women.

Well, I certainly don't let them in my bed so my risk of suffocation is minimal. I don't think that letting them vote or drive is a good idea and they are the number one source of straw purchased crime guns in America. I mean the dixiecrats had the sense to make buck niggers all felons but the sheboons are too lazy to even go out and commit crimes themselves and thus serve as getaway drivers and gun buyers. Thankfully heroes like Stacey Kincaid aren't one bit scared to fry the sheboons in makeshift extrajudicial electric chairs!
Attachments:
ywIRWnZ.jpg
who-turned-my-obama-phone-orp-13241120.png

Posted by: MICHELE IS NOT A MAN! ()
Date: November 22, 2019 08:15AM

NOW ACCEPTING DONATIONS FOR MICHELLE OBAMA'S CLITORIDECTOMY PROCEDURE! SUBSAHARAN AFRICANS PRACTICE FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION BECAUSE THEY ALL HAVE CLITS AS BIG AS A CHING CHONG'S PENIS!
Attachments:
img.jpg

Posted by: TNKVH ()
Date: November 22, 2019 08:46AM

Watch Jerry Springer & U can see when the black women fight, they rip off wigs and pull out extensions.

Posted by: HXBWT ()
Date: November 22, 2019 08:50AM

I once dated this black chick who dyed her hair blonde and had it straightened. She did it just before we started dating. She told her friend she was trying to get in my pants and hoped if she looked more like a white girl, I'd be interested. I didn't even know she was interested.

After we started dating, I told her what her friend told me. I told her she could keep her hair like that or do whatever she wanted with it. She asked me what if she put it in cornrows. I told her OK, I didn't care, do what she wanted. I told her she could do anything with her hair, it still wouldn't hide her being black.

Posted by: Why do you care? ()
Date: November 22, 2019 12:44PM

Just asking

Posted by: Double Standard ()
Date: November 22, 2019 01:20PM

Why is it OK for white women to straighten, curl or color their hair, but it is not OK for a black woman?

Posted by: Because we invented it ()
Date: November 23, 2019 04:29PM

Double Standard Wrote:
> Why is it OK for white women to straighten, curl
> or color their hair, but it is not OK for a black
> woman?

You see that funny looking cord hanging off that straightening iron, Latisha? That's "Lecktrickity". Mastuh invented that you'll zap yourself to death, dumb sheeboon. Go blacken your cheeks with dung and charcoal paste you silly nigress!

Posted by: Diversity is power ()
Date: November 23, 2019 04:33PM

Double Standard Wrote:
> Why is it OK for white women to straighten, curl
> or color their hair, but it is not OK for a black
> woman?

Plenty of white women have naturally dark and curly hair so if a blonde woman wants to change things up that is not cultural appropriation. If you can show me a nigger or even a hook with naturally blonde straight hair, you can go ahead and emulate the master race all you please! We thought you all hated us for being smarter and prettier and better at everything but I suppose imitation is the greatest form of flattery! Only bottom tier wiggers wear dreads, white trash, but plenty of the "talented ten percent" (your species' words) can be observed trying to look as white as possible! Do you niggers even see yourselves?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.