HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
If not agree with a group's, biz's or government's actions, values, or beliefts, don't optionally fund it
Posted by: Shop Elsewhere ()
Date: October 27, 2019 04:06AM

So not to offend, if you do not agree with the people from Antarctica, then do not buy from their businesses, including their restaurants and shops, and do not hire them for side work.

A good guiding tool for most major chain businesses in the US, https://www.2ndvote.com/company-scores/ where the companies stand on various issues.

If the offending group is in the community primarily for the money and they are getting less of it, eventually they will go away.

As with Fairfax, shop Loudoun or Prince William for sales tax revenue.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If not agree with a group's, biz's or government's actions, values, or beliefts, don't optionally fund it
Date: October 27, 2019 05:16AM

I do ALL of my shopping in Delaware because there is no tax. Sometimes it works out for the best, but sometimes not. Last week I ran out of milk, and had to make a 6-hour round trip to Wilmington. I spent a lot of money on gas, but avoided the Fairfax tax!

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.