HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Drivers License Re-Instatement fee increased to $100
Posted by: associated pressings ()
Date: October 11, 2019 11:58AM

i know as a fact: this can happen due purely due to democrats refusing to follow their own policy - resulting in a license being pulled by a person who is not allowed a defense in court: that is the state of affairs in fairfax

you can get it pulled by a judge whenever the judge "deems the law allows him/her to do so"

https://budget.lis.virginia.gov/item/2019/1/HB1700/Introduced/3/3-6.03/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Drivers License Re-Instatement fee increased to $100
Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: October 11, 2019 12:43PM

Well, you can either choose NOT to drive or drive in accordance with the law...

It was my experience as a teen driver that the 2 times the judge summoned me back to his court room, it was because I had broken the law...repeatedly. Young people do dumb shit that's against the law more frequently than old people do so, the judges need more power to fully address repeat and problematic offenders.

Don't hate on the judges though. They are merely flexing the power they have been given. If you don't like this arrangement, hate the legislature for giving them the power...

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.