HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How is it that the moderator stopped all that L@mb Center bullshit, but allow this Eric Bonnetti guy to infect every thread with his bullshit?
Posted by: Kbbxkz ()
Date: September 26, 2019 05:06AM

I get it, Freedom of speech and shit. But what was it? Did the l@mb center sue or something? Or are the standards just different now? Can’t that church or even the family of Colton West do something similar to what the l@mb center did? I mean, Christ, we still can’t even type the actual name for the fucking l@mb center?!? Hi

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How is it that the moderator stopped all that L@mb Center bullshit, but allow this Eric Bonnetti guy to infect every thread with his bullshit?
Posted by: Bob Malm, perjuring priest ()
Date: September 26, 2019 07:32AM

Attachments:
33356C09-388D-4D91-AC8D-3D7F01A8FA62.jpeg

Re: How is it that the moderator stopped all that L@mb Center bullshit, but allow this Eric Bonnetti guy to infect every thread with his bullshit?
Posted by: ETV3N ()
Date: September 26, 2019 07:50AM

If only that pic were a little bit bigger, I can't quite make it out.

Posted by: Bob Malm perjuring priest ()
Date: September 26, 2019 07:54AM

Attachments:
678B805F-2BB8-4674-A453-4B0EC477E9B1.jpeg

Posted by: 7PMPX ()
Date: September 26, 2019 08:04AM

eye strain

Posted by: Maybe if you could spell... ()
Date: September 26, 2019 11:06AM

Maybe if you could spell, folks would take you seriously.

Or not.

Posted by: Fjsgga ()
Date: September 26, 2019 11:54AM

Maybe if you could spell... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Maybe if you could spell, folks would take you
> seriously.
>
> Or not.

Op here. Was that directed at me or the church wack job? If me then: Go ahead noob with your lacking of historical context suggestions. Tell me exactly how you would spell “L@mb Center” in a reply, do a little research and you’ll know what I’m talking about.

Posted by: Tell The Janitor to Wake Up ()
Date: September 26, 2019 11:59AM

If hes still alive hes got a lot of cleaning up to do

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.