HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Lead By Example Tae Kwon Do:: Self defense franchise in Virginia
Posted by: Sexually Assualted ()
Date: August 07, 2019 03:55AM

Do not do Business with this company. They obviously do not train their "teachers" on sexual assault and how to prevent it. I was a student at Lead By Example Tae Kwon Do Great Falls and got sexually assaulted and verbally abused by Andrew Bellino. Andrew Bellino is a sexual predator. he touched and fondled me in the presence of Earlena, his 2 assistants, in a room full of people. neither of them reached out to me after the incident. i was new at this place and andrew didn’t know me from anywhere.

According to their website, Andrew and Earlena are both certified teachers in the commonwealth of Virginia. does this company not train its instructors on proper professional behavior? Is this how this company does business? Is that appropriate behavior? not only did Andrew touch me during class, he tried to groom me by offering me things. his actions has had an extreme negative impact on my life. i went there to improve my life, but andrew made it worse. Andrew is a monster. Do not trust him around kids. Andrew and Earlena are rotten devils. Why did he touch me? Why did he say all those things to me? Death will not be enough of a punishment for the destruction he has caused in my life.

This place did not offer any of the quality instructions that emphasized proper techniques, positive environment, or the way to set a good example in the studio, home and community. These people certainly did not help me to increase physical and mental strength, or my confidence. There is no where in the world that teachers and instructors should be approaching their students for sexual relationships.

SAVE YOUR CHILDREN THE HEADACHE AND AGONY!!!!!

Lead By Example Tae Kwon Do Great Falls

Address: 1025N Seneca Road Great Falls, VA 22066

Phone: (703) 956 - 6077

Email: LBETKDGF@yahoo.com

Our Great Falls location is located at the corner of RT. 7 and Georgetown Pike.

Lead By Example Tae Kwon Do Fair Oaks

Address: 11226 Waples Mill Road Fairfax, VA 22030

Phone: (703) 273 - 1100

Email: LBETKD@yahoo.com

Our Fair Oaks location is right at the corner of RT. 50 and Waples Mill Road

Lead By Example Tae Kwon Do South Run

Address: 7515 Huntsman Blvd Springfield, VA 22153

Phone: (703) 440 - 1100

Email: LBETKDSR@yahoo.com

Our South Run location is located at the corner of Huntsman Blvd and Rt 286 Fairfax County Pkwy in the Huntsman Square Shopping Center.

AVOID THESE PLACES!!!!!! There is nowhere in the world where it is acceptable for teachers, instructors, and those in position of authority are allowed to seek relationship with their students or subordinates. I posted this as google review, it was removed by someone. Do your homework and know what you are getting your family into. I would give everything to get back the 1st day I walked into the building of this company in Great Falls, Virginia.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lead By Example Tae Kwon Do:: Self defense franchise in Virginia
Posted by: Mike hunttt ()
Date: August 07, 2019 05:45AM

REX KWAN DO IS BETTER

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.