HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pondering the BIG Issues of Our Times
Posted by: BruceKleiinIII ()
Date: July 31, 2019 10:06AM

Transactional analysis was becoming quite popular back in the 7-'s whereby every syllable uttered could with accuracy reveal the real hidden meaning of the words spoken. In example, if I uttered " why have the indigenous within the last decade become some pervasive within our confines " and "what is the causal relationship of the increased crime in our neighborhoods " one might translate to another old white cracker that is raycist. However, subject matter does reveal on a national level that indeed ninety percent of the crime is being committed by twenty percent of the population. So if I stated well the consequences of such utterances will therefore lead to my being ostracized as being a cracker indeed. What is the developed intention of such climate induced fathoms should be discussed at length as it is inclining toward updated or rearranged HUD homes in common grounds of integration of this old kingdom. I cannot fully understand how this happened. Any thoughts?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pondering the BIG Issues of Our Times
Posted by: BruceKleiinIII ()
Date: July 31, 2019 10:08AM

Please consider and discuss. Very interested in reading your thoughtful replies.

Posted by: Bat Man ()
Date: July 31, 2019 10:23AM

BruceKleiinIII Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Please consider and discuss. Very interested in
> reading your thoughtful replies.
Attachments:
download (1).jpg

Posted by: your doctor ()
Date: July 31, 2019 11:11AM

When you take your pill tonight, cut it in half.

Posted by: Jeez... ()
Date: July 31, 2019 12:10PM

Take an English class, moron.

Posted by: BruceKleinIIIIBigBrucie ()
Date: July 31, 2019 03:41PM

Exactly my point. You see the respondents have gone completely postal on my highly informative creative post. It is with such vanity those that responded immediately without thought went on to attack my thoughtful dialogue with the intensity not seen from squirrels or chipmunks gathering and burying tree nuts within the boundaries of my estate. Thereby I told him. Henceforth do not even without verbalness And henceforth I must use more fresh garlic on my sautéing of thy beef flank. More to follow fans.

Posted by: Big Brucie ()
Date: July 31, 2019 03:51PM

Of course I am well aware that many of you have been missing my flavorful posts and as such have decided to spend the next twenty four hours sharing some fine tidbits - small morsels if you will of wisdom to carry you through this journey we call life on earth. FX1 is above hoovering - another new arrival to enrich us with their culture no doubt on the run. Too bad FX1 is not AUTHORIZED to shoot from above and just take care of the nuisance. I was going to drop off my RR at the mechanic today whereupon I accidently hit with my front bumper the panhandler and as I winced with the thought of being sued by this miscreant my wife dialed me and stated the toast was ready. never again will I run a 5 K race as all were given the same award for participating when I should have received a trophy having finished in cool 31 minutes flat. Would you believe a NEW SEXY was in the race? I could swear she passed gas as I ran past her. More to follow fans.....

Posted by: BigBrucie ()
Date: August 01, 2019 04:50AM

Continental delights from the pompon cream base does take some time to control universally; however, it is a aforementioned piece of factual data that shed light on the issue.

Posted by: Hillbilly Hal ()
Date: August 01, 2019 05:52AM

Hey Brucie, your verbiage might be a tad to highbrow for the ffu audience to comprehend.

Posted by: bigbrucie0superbruce ()
Date: August 01, 2019 07:53PM

Well Hillbilly Hal how ya been?

Hope all is well and you are strumming your banjo.

Big Brucie here for a couple of days to annoy the FFXU crowd.

This site is great right?!

I'll be back on travel soon so will not be long and verbose. My airliner is being serviced in MD. and once my ace mechanic brings her back to airworthiness across the pond for myself, my loved ones, and of course our servant staff.

Best Regards to you Hillbilly Hal

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.