HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
All The Leftist Trolls Cant Stand The Heat Here And Have Moved On To Their Commie Support Groups The Lame Weaklings ! LOL!
Posted by: Nothing They Have Nothing ()
Date: July 12, 2019 09:48PM

Lame so lame all the weak Democrat wannbee commies cant take the flaming because their losers losing so badly as they have got nothing ! LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All The Leftist Trolls Cant Stand The Heat Here And Have Moved On To Their Commie Support Groups The Lame Weaklings ! LOL!
Posted by: Only Explanation ()
Date: July 12, 2019 09:57PM

OP got shot down when he tried to hit on a girl from Vassar.

Re: All The Leftist Trolls Cant Stand The Heat Here And Have Moved On To Their Commie Support Groups The Lame Weaklings ! LOL!
Posted by: LGBTQ for Trump ()
Date: July 12, 2019 10:29PM

Oh you flamers are LGBTQ, too.

I know it when I see it, girls.

You can NOT fool a princess with your attitude!

Oh, you big hair bears! I am not fooled!!

Posted by: Really Now ()
Date: July 12, 2019 10:36PM

Who thinks the term "leftist" is a proud name if your an American

If your a commie wannabee I can see that you would wear the leftist title like a Medal Of Weakness and Dishonor

Posted by: NOT LIKE REAL AMERICANS ()
Date: July 12, 2019 10:42PM

Who served their country the USA and were awarded the Medal Of Honor by the president in the name of Congress for gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of their lives in combat against the enemy ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY

Posted by: One Step Below ()
Date: July 12, 2019 10:51PM

Chicken Shits

Are Hypocritical Weak P.C
Libshits

Wear the title proudly wannabee commies and all leftist Anti Fa thugs

Posted by: They Ran Away To Wa Po ()
Date: July 12, 2019 11:01PM

The Truth Hurts Too Much

Posted by: Leftist.Gorilla ()
Date: July 12, 2019 11:13PM

Attachments:
bz-5d1d593a3cfae.jpeg

Posted by: Medal Of Weakness And Dishonor ()
Date: July 13, 2019 12:24AM

"Recipients on the Dishonor Roll Of Anti American Communist Cowardice"

#1 Gerrymanderz2

#2 Guns = Death

#3 LOL...

#4 Actually... The same leftist

#5 Any Leftist who puts … after their name

#6 The sicko leftist who posts all the Trump lie baits

Any other "winners" as its only FXU not real combat with real Americans (Not the "weak wannabe proud leftist commies") in battle against the enemy, they know its not a game as its their solemn duty to defend the people of the United States of America at the risk of their lives

BTW Who do these weak wannbee commies vote for You guessed it ! No they don't vote Republican they hate the president and the people who voted for him

Posted by: Vassar grad ()
Date: July 13, 2019 01:00AM

Only Explanation Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OP got shot down when he tried to hit on a girl
> from Vassar.

I got into Vassar just after they started taking guys. I was on academic after my first semester for almost flunking out. Fortunately, I got it together and told the babes they had to wait until I got my HW done. We were way outnumbered and even the scuzzy guy or two they let in had a date every weekend.

Ahhhh, the days goneby..................

Posted by: X-Dress sissy ()
Date: July 13, 2019 01:00AM

I used to like Vassarette bras, but they're cheap walmort stuff now.

Posted by: Hello... ()
Date: July 13, 2019 08:09AM

Since some above are plainly too stupid to understand, the use of "..." after a name may be necessary when someone has previously registered the name you had wanted to use. An ellipsis bypasses the problem.

Posted by: Queer Conservative ()
Date: July 13, 2019 09:00AM

LGBTQ for Trump Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh you flamers are LGBTQ, too.
>
>
> I know it when I see it, girls.
>
>
> You can NOT fool a princess with your attitude!
>
>
> Oh, you big hair bears! I am not fooled!!

I'm with you sister. I see what you're talking about.
I mean, it IS SO obvious! Well, we know, whether they face the truth or not.
We will always be available for hugs.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.