HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How Was Your 4th Of July
Posted by: The Weather Sucked ()
Date: July 04, 2019 11:37PM

Mine was hot and sweaty then rainy and humid as hell in my beater car with no AC 2 windows down and 65 mph air conditioning. I left went home and could not find a channel to watch the DC fireworks, after all the build up of Anti Fa beatings it seemed things were lame on the mall, too stinking hot no couches Beach Boys or coolers with lots of beer . I did see the flyovers on TV and they were MAGA! I saw the Baby trump balloon and cursed CNN for wasting Americans time on that shitshow with maybe 200 protestors hanging around the stupid thing So What Big Deal ! The real story was the Americans that were out there in the heat to see the President and cheer him and the military that put it all on and stood in that heat in full dress uniforms for hours.

Not many people around either most are probably at the beach , traffic was smooth coming up and down 95

Non eventful from what I saw and as public safety folk say . No business is good business

DAJAX I brought a big box of tuna salad no foot long hot dogs were found the day before and there was no gun show to get one either. I dressed for the weather and wore my usual attire two 45's and a snub nose .38 Natch! Because I don't play mind games LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Was Your 4th Of July
Posted by: NO I Was Not Wearing Camo ()
Date: July 05, 2019 12:14AM

Lol I was living and let living as a American citizen

I did not rob rape maim or give anyone a beating. I did not call people racist names, or curse anyone and get into their face . I did not consume alcohol or drugs and drive. I did consume clear cold water .. water..like "Nature Boy" I told you about one time!

Im a real American law abiding citizen that's all just like so many of you here on FXU despite the political rhetoric that goes with this site

DAJAX

Posted by: Pat Riot ()
Date: July 05, 2019 06:40AM

I did not see any fireworks.

I spent the day giving cash to the cart people I see living/roughing by Metro rail stops and Metro bus stations.

No one looks at these people.

Posted by: family tradition ()
Date: July 05, 2019 08:41AM

I drank our customary "Fifth on the Fourth" starting @ 1201am and ending 23:59 while lighting one last firework.

It gets a little harder each year, but i manage to get it done. Everyone else only got halfway thru theirs and some are still passed out in my basement LOL I am making them pancakes and coffee when they get up.

It was a blast, hope yours was too.

Posted by: you been skammed ()
Date: July 05, 2019 10:25AM

Pat Riot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I did not see any fireworks.
>
> I spent the day giving cash to the cart people I
> see living/roughing by Metro rail stops and Metro
> bus stations.
>
> No one looks at these people.

only idiots donate to the cart people. without exception this money is spent on addictive substances. unless your intent was to contribute to their slow death Im afraid youve been duped

Posted by: Better HO Food ()
Date: July 05, 2019 12:17PM

>I am making them pancakes and coffee when they get up.

Would be eggs and bacon sausage scrapple steaks or pork chops and a piece of toast

Carbs or sugar make a HO worse hold the OJ. V8 juice with some vodka and tabasco is better plus its salty as hell to replace sodium pissed out the day before if beer was the drink

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.