HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pres. Trump is being used by the DC swamp!
Posted by: Southern Sally, original ()
Date: May 03, 2019 10:00PM

The last thing we need is to send our wonderful military men and women to Venezuela, so don’t do it! Everyplace we went so easily, quickly and incorrectly we paid a huge price. We are still paying for entering countries we had no business going into. Look at Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and many other countries we send our great resources to help only to be shot down killed, abused and harmed and for what? We do not help our own as we do foreigners who don’t even appreciate they help. Our people are not very properly respected and in my mind they need to prove they deserve our help from our people and not through just money, that’s easy and it starts at the top and never finds its way down to the hardest working of our people and that is wrong!

DC is full of worthless swamp feeders looking for more money at any cost and some are working for Pres. Trump and eager to sign up our military to another waitless fight for a prize, reward, promotion, money, empty fame and greed. Our military machines are pouncing to make more money, the greedy animals, they need to be called out on the carpet!

Our military has not been called to help our own at Southern border and they should be and could be for that crisis. Stand up for our own and if another place in this world demands our military attention then stand up to stop it across the board. We should not be involving ours precious men and women unless it is for the interest of America and no one else. We are not here for your convenience or for your interest, only for America! We need to make sure this message is sent and acknowledged. America has been used and abused primarily by the swamp animals in DC and the Deep State, which is being closed down, take notice! My people deserve better and they are going to get it!

Consider yourself notified, you are now on your own for your own country and government. We are not your keepers and you have abused us for the last time, you are officially divorced from the best country in the world, My America! Now, fight your own battles! We need to fire and expel the swamp animals, military machines and the Deed State which will keep us busy, here!

If some idiot decides to make the mistake of our military being called out again then that would require Congress, in which case pack your bags and prepare to stand behind your own words. Also, plan on bringing your kids along as well to do some of the heavy work you are clueless, in regards to. If you can so carelessly send out our best and brightest to be killed then you also need to be in gaged and invested.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pres. Trump is being used by the DC swamp!
Date: May 05, 2019 10:50PM

Oh fuck. Please disregard...posted this on the wrong website.

Date: May 05, 2019 11:27PM

Ok Sneed, you posted the second post here as my name and OP here. You are very sick and thank you for proving that fact here. I will use this when I sue your sorry, mentally deranged, dangerous gay.

Posted by: In the real world... ()
Date: May 06, 2019 07:47AM

The Sally Plague continues. Regardless of who posted any of it, everything above is total nonsense.

Date: May 06, 2019 08:48PM

I am the one and only Sally and you know this Sneed! I posted the first and third and now this one, the fifth. Sneed is mentally unhinged and uses this site as his sick personal play ground, he lies, harasses, uses profanity and hate without any intelligence, reason, truth or common sense on this site.

Posted by: Southern Sally ()
Date: May 07, 2019 04:35AM

Long live me.

Posted by: Holy shit! ()
Date: May 07, 2019 03:37PM

Someone is nucking futs!!!

Posted by: negp4 ()
Date: May 10, 2019 02:28PM

Who is Sneed?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.