HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
BIg Lottery Winner Comes Forward 700 Plus Million In Wisconsin
Posted by: Sorry You Unlucky Suckers ()
Date: April 24, 2019 08:00PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/04/23/how-winner-million-lottery-jackpot-nearly-lost-his-ticket/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.61ffadd04854

Check him out he almost lost the ticket, he went to work the next day after he won and was sweating bullets and that was his last day on the job, Now he'll travel the world with 200 some mil in cash at 24 one lucky dude. Hope he's able to keep some, Id spend mine on fast cars faster women and booze, the rest I'd simply squander. When you have got a pocket of cash you can look like shit and still pull the women in, I know.

I remember a negro lottery winner that won 1 million. He bought a used stretch limo hired a friend to chauffeur him in his new slick clothing and jewelry and rode around the ghetto in high style giving out 100 dollar bills to women. His money did not last him a year and he was on the street again

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BIg Lottery Winner Comes Forward 700 Plus Million In Wisconsin
Posted by: Now Hes A Trump Voter ()
Date: April 24, 2019 08:07PM

Once he sees how much of his cash the Democrats want to grab from him and squander

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.