HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trumpians should be the ones pissed at trump. We knew he lied and was a fraud.
Posted by: We knew he was a fraud ()
Date: April 05, 2019 06:20AM

We knew trump didn’t keep his word, lied about anything and everything. The guy the wrote ‘art of the deal for him, said he lied constantly. We knew he wasn’t honest, which is why we didn’t vote for him.
You should be the ones that are angry because you seem to be a little perplexed that you still have no wall and we still have Obamacare. His two main main campaign promises to you, hasn’t happened. He had the house and senate.
He just said he’s shutting down Mexican border in a week, then when republicans slammed, he said he’ll give it a year.
He’s lied to you, and you defend him. Whatever, I feel good about the fact that I could see during campaign, he was all talk.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trumpians should be the ones pissed at trump. We knew he lied and was a fraud.
Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: April 05, 2019 06:54AM

when are libtards going to understand that we don’t care if Trump is dishonest? it’s his job to be a leader so if he needs to lie to get people to follow him, who gives a shit? hillary lost, get over it.

Re: Trumpians should be the ones pissed at trump. We knew he lied and was a fraud.
Posted by: You can’t be a leader...... ()
Date: April 05, 2019 07:07AM

Dumbass Pp, you’ve posted that same line and it’s exactly why you deserve each other. He lies to get people to follow him. Ok, you fell for the false narrative, but ok.

Posted by: OP is retired and retarded ()
Date: April 05, 2019 07:17AM

Wow, this lame daily diatribe hasn't worked for the past 6 months. But this time it will be different.

Posted by: He’s lied to you ()
Date: April 05, 2019 07:19AM

He’s lied to you. I don’t care. Your the dummies chanting Mexico will pay for it. I knew he was lying.

Posted by: You are gay ()
Date: April 05, 2019 07:21AM

He’s lied to you Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He’s lied to you. I don’t care. Your the
> dummies chanting Mexico will pay for it. I knew he
> was lying.

Good for you. Why do you post about it daily?

Posted by: You appear to know little ()
Date: April 05, 2019 07:30AM

He’s lied to you Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He’s lied to you. I don’t care. Your the
> dummies chanting Mexico will pay for it. I knew he
> was lying.

They're not my the dummies.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.