HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I Consider This to Be A Threat Against the Life Of The President of The United States
Posted by: Bring Him To Justice US FEDS ! ()
Date: March 28, 2019 10:37PM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/puerto-rico-governor-on-trump-if-the-bully-gets-close-ill-punch-the-bully-in-the-mouth/ar-BBVm385?ocid=spartandhp

That's a direct threat against the Presidents life . Mr President Invoke martial law if needed there and let the US military try this traitor for treason

He's much younger then the president, as such he is a COWARD as well as a THREAT and a treasonous Traitor! Bring him before the BAR OF JUSTICE!

Remember what happened at Blair House during President Trumans Term On Nov 1st 1950 with other Puerto Rican assassins

If found guilty of Treason HANG HIM !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I Consider This to Be A Threat Against the Life Of The President of The United States
Posted by: NO STATEHOOD FOR Puerto Rica ()
Date: March 28, 2019 10:39PM

Not Now Or EVER!

Re: I Consider This to Be A Threat Against the Life Of The President of The United States
Posted by: fdjdj ()
Date: March 28, 2019 11:01PM

it's not a death threat

and in the VERY LIMITED QUOTE op offered there is no sedition

HOWEVER OP IS A FUCKING LIAR, the government is probably full of corruption and sedition behaviors that OP has "failed to notice"

he notices only phrases containing Trump which is awfully lame

Posted by: Putin on the Ritz ()
Date: March 28, 2019 11:11PM

8897096.jpg

Posted by: Punch him repeatedly ()
Date: March 29, 2019 10:23AM

Maybe Trump shouldn't have fucked up Puerto Rico the way he has fucked up everything else. The man (I use the term loosely) is just a walking disatser area.

Posted by: What am I today? ()
Date: March 29, 2019 10:54AM

Punch him repeatedly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The man
> (I use the term loosely)

I bet you would use the term loosely. See, while Republicans tend to focus on policy, Democrats focus on redefining gender and getting worked up over what they believe is harassment.

Posted by: Millions Take The Threat Serious ()
Date: March 29, 2019 01:12PM

As the left becomes more unhinged after there false charges of "Russian Collusion" were turned into dust before their eyes. Fake charges created to stop Trump from becoming President and to try to remove him from office overturning the election of a free people after he won and was sworn in AS PRESIDENT!

The Secret Service Indeed NEEDS to Give this loudmouth in Puerto Rica a serious visit , if he "RESISTS" Charge HIM WITH OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE!

NEVER DID ANY REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR EVER THREATEN PRESIDENT OBAMA! OR CLINTON

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/puerto-rico-gov-ricardo-rossello-would-have-a-very-bad-time-if-he-punched-trump

Posted by: Get a PO ()
Date: March 29, 2019 01:27PM

Get a protective order. Stops terrorists in their tracks every time

Posted by: 9nywe ()
Date: March 29, 2019 01:33PM

file.php?2,file=316892,filename=20-bandy

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/2774977/2828447.html#msg-2828447

Re: Democrats use well paid Asian "government psychiatrist" to testify Trump must be impeached based on mental ability. This might keep them out of 2020 elections. FORCED TO ADMIT ON TV HER CLAIMS ARE FULL OF AIR.

Democrats already did threaten Trump's life

psych pills are known to cause fatal organ damage. psych facilities run by niggers and illegal aliens are known to toruture and kill patients - these facilities are of course run using "old white republican" tax money in areas democrats have conspired to take over

Posted by: mttf6 ()
Date: March 29, 2019 01:35PM

Prison for Trump, impeachment (same thing - implies felony and long prison time), considering who is is, is a threat on Trump's life. black and hispanic prisoners generally do not like rich white guys and sometimes kill them

Democrat prisons (during Obama - ffu has article on DOJ statistics), 1/2 of all older white males died in prison. 1/2. forget the death penalty even those who didn't get a death penalty died.

Posted by: x7jcw ()
Date: March 29, 2019 01:39PM

Kill him, kill his Country, what's the difference?

Democrats claiming they didn't threaten Trump's life? fake news. They did many times.

Crimes they proved Trump did? Zero*. Government scandals Obama was proven to be a part of? MANY.

zero is incredible considering Trump is a real estate magnate not a saint. however an impeachment must occur on felony done usually in office (or filed w/in 1 year let's say). there is no such thing as a legal impeachment found 2 years after office unless the crime was done IN office. but obama did so many crimes in office how will Democrats get leverage to prosecute as if they were pascal lambs? they couldn't - they could only form a junta with illegal votes or use some other type of 3rd world overthrow technique. which, there are accusations, democrats have already tried.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.