HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Justin Fairfax compares himself to "lynching victims."
Posted by: Now we're getting somewhere ()
Date: February 24, 2019 07:05PM

Will this approach work and get him sympathy? Maybe a Jussie Smollet lynching but I don't think anyone is buying this. There will be hearings soon. He better be ready to resign and have his day in court.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Democratic Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax compared himself to lynching victims Sunday, as he faces two allegations of sexual assault, including rape.

In a speech on the Virginia Senate floor, Fairfax continued to deny any of the allegations, comparing himself to those lynched in Virginia between 1877 and 1950 in regard to no due process. Fairfax said the allegations he has faced are nothing but accusations and are based on “no facts,” according to The Associated Press.

“I’ve heard much about anti-lynching on the floor of this very Senate, where people were not given any due process whatsoever, and we rue that,” Fairfax said.

“And we talk about hundreds, at least 100 terror lynchings that have happened in the Commonwealth of Virginia under those very same auspices. And yet we stand here in a rush to judgment with nothing but accusations and no facts and we decide that we are willing to do the same thing,” Fairfax continued.

www.dailycaller.com/2019/02/24/fairfax-lynching-victim-comparison/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Fairfax compares himself to "lynching victims."
Posted by: Christine Blasey Ford ()
Date: February 24, 2019 07:19PM

He tried to rape me too.

Date: February 24, 2019 07:29PM

You must believe me.

Posted by: rapist racist dems ()
Date: February 24, 2019 07:34PM

so when did justin fairfax quit raping black women ?

if he is guilty can northam and herring lynch him then ?

Posted by: The Facts ()
Date: February 24, 2019 07:35PM

The vast majority of "lynching victims" were hanged for committing capital crimes. The majority were white.

Although it would be disingenuous to assume black perps would always face fair trials, it is just as disingenuous to assume the vast majority that were hanged were innocent of the crimes they were accused of.

The truth is somewhat different than what the media claims. Blacks commit nearly half of all murders in the US even though they are 13% of the population. In fact they are over represented in all violent crime categories. Therefore, it would be foolish to assume that was different 100 years ago.

There are also countless articles about whites being found guilty of crimes against non-whites.

Even the NAACP database on "lynching" list crimes for over 95% of those listed. Were innocent people lynched? Most probably. Was everyone that was lynched innocent? Most doubtful.

The more we deny the truth, the more we'll live in darkness.

Posted by: He's a Serial Sexual Predator ()
Date: February 24, 2019 07:40PM

I believe the list of women he has sexually assaulted is as long as my arm. With guys like him, it's never just "two." His protestations filled with faux indignation ring as hollow as those of his soul brother Jussie Smollett when he was interviewed by Robin Roberts about the possibility that his attack was faked. We all know the truth about that now.

Sociopaths like OJ Simpson, Jussie Smollett and Justin Fairfax have an amazing ability to whip up for themselves a fake indignation and outrage and REALLY sell it hard. It's actually kind of impressive. Normal people when cornered and confronted with the truth of their crimes get nervous and feel shame and guilt and fear . . . and they break down. Sociopaths never do. They always double down.

Date: February 24, 2019 07:45PM

Don't forget to contribute to my Gofundme again.

Posted by: Historian2 ()
Date: February 24, 2019 07:45PM

The Facts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The vast majority of "lynching victims" were
> hanged for committing capital crimes. The majority
> were white.

Those were brutal times. They hung horse thieves and deserters, often without trial. Not a good time for the justice system, but it is what it was.

And if white child molesters and rapists were killed, I'm OK with that. 100%.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.