HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax City Police needs some serious upgrades
Posted by: John Q Taxpayer ()
Date: May 28, 2014 10:50PM

Recently it has come to my attention of many violations of general orders that have been violated by supervisors and commanders. However if an officer makes a mistake then he's done. This department is top heavy fully of drunk, bar fighting captains, entitled command staff memebers, of course false acquisitions of subordinates made by commanders. I mean come on. 1 deputy chief, 5 captains, 8 lieutenants, 7 sergeants. About 14 supervisors for a department under 60 people. That's insane. Taxpayers of Fairfax city voice your opinions.
#downsizeFCPD

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax City Police needs some serious upgrades
Posted by: J7UtL ()
Date: May 28, 2014 11:01PM

cut your pay to near normal , not so normal as 1980's g.i. pay though.

hire me and a whole crew who can be afforded if you do

i'll find the stolen money you all seem to be scared to look for while you harass the working class for tickets

-------------------
overpaying police leads to corrupt facist judges who indulge and blind police who believe anythign they say

which is unfortunate that politics/judges screw that up since poilce really deserve recognition for valor

remember older police and fire dept. were nothing like today's. it's not true always escalating to a next chap makes a town "safe". safer for for an ever more limited who if you take on corrupt big city policy

Posted by: No shocker ()
Date: May 28, 2014 11:49PM

You literally just described the majority of departments around here. Fairfax Co has been top heavy for years and PWC, despite a serious manpower issue, continues to promote officers off the street.

Posted by: Sukdez ()
Date: May 29, 2014 05:46PM

ffx city and gmu campus police should merge into one top heavy agency.

Posted by: Parque ()
Date: May 30, 2014 01:30AM

Along with the city of manassas park pd and all the other crappy pds in the region.

Posted by: Eye Ahhhhh ()
Date: May 30, 2014 01:19PM

Wurd on street is that fairfax sweeps most IAs under the rug. We talking the shit that r violations of virginia law. All politics, city manager sison runs the show. He's like xerxes in 300

Posted by: x9YxJ ()
Date: May 30, 2014 05:44PM

we should collect money so they are newly equipped with rock salt

i think you need some in your ass

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.