HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fox mill death?
Posted by: Nosy bitch ()
Date: May 01, 2010 10:59PM

Anyone know why Pinecrest and magna carta are shut down. Don't they only shut dow n roads when someone dies?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fox mill death?
Posted by: Clobbersaurus ()
Date: May 01, 2010 11:10PM

They were rounding up all the crazies so Arlington PD can come tase them to death.

Posted by: live on pinecrest ()
Date: May 02, 2010 08:36PM

It was a bad accident , george mason students rent a house on that street and two of them were riding some type of motorcycles without headlights or helmets > A teenager hit both of them . Apprarenly it was not the teenagers fault but the two kids went flying . One landed in an off duty cops yard and he stopped one from bleeding out. I think they were both airlifted out I am not sure if they died or not.

Posted by: StupidityCanKill ()
Date: May 03, 2010 12:57PM

Bet it's the same 2 idiots I saw on Pinecrest earlier in the evening. Even though it was after dark, these 2 guys were riding mini-bikes with no lights or helmets.

Posted by: Iwannasleepwithu ()
Date: May 03, 2010 01:03PM

Any word on whether they lived or died yet? I couldn't find anything.

Posted by: Nosy ()
Date: May 03, 2010 02:16PM

I've seen numerous kids driving around on the mini bikes. No helmets, no lights. Anyone know if they were South Lakes/Oakton teens?

Posted by: concerned_parent ()
Date: May 03, 2010 02:22PM

Not that bunch of kids. I think it was the set of college age kids near the corner of Pinecrest and Viking. The ones always working on the cars.

Posted by: ABGG ()
Date: May 03, 2010 02:55PM

I saw them riding earlier in the day also. The Mason students live in a house on Pinecrest near Viking...loud and rude.

Posted by: Iloveblonde ()
Date: May 03, 2010 02:59PM

The one blonde chic is hott. Quite a lot of attitude thou. They just moved in last year right? Before them there was another family in there with the pitbulls.

Posted by: ABGG ()
Date: May 03, 2010 03:24PM

How much is it to ask that they act responsibly while in the neighborhood? I don't want them to come bake a cake but have some courtesy. Keep the noise down and limit the parties. It's becoming a tenant neighborhood anymore. Even the people who own and have lived here many years are hermits. Never say hello, never interact, never see them. Sure, it's their right but what kind of community is that?

Date: May 03, 2010 03:34PM

Good point! I've been thinking lately where are all the people. It was a bit more lively back in the day, early 2000s. I see alot of people walking/biking,running, but thats about it. I do see alot of teenage groups roaming the street acting hard. Like, guys u live in Fairfax dis aint ghetto!

Posted by: Nosy ()
Date: May 03, 2010 05:17PM

Drunk Driving? Any info? This is the group that lives at the multi-car house at the intersection. They have pit-bulls. They're pretty cool.

Posted by: ashdfjl ()
Date: May 03, 2010 07:07PM

I watched them land/launch the helicopter from the Fox Mill Elementary basketball court. Pretty impressive bit of piloting; not a lot of room there.

Interestingly enough they they outfitted the patient with a helmet before putting him/her in the chopper.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: May 03, 2010 09:01PM

ashdfjl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I watched them land/launch the helicopter from the
> Fox Mill Elementary basketball court. Pretty
> impressive bit of piloting; not a lot of room
> there.
>
> Interestingly enough they they outfitted the
> patient with a helmet before putting him/her in
> the chopper.

Correction: The victim was a helmet.

Date: May 04, 2010 09:13AM

I bet he/she wishes for the helmet before the accident. I watched them land there last year when that kid got stabbed. Its amazing where the pilot that land that thing.

Posted by: Thigh Master ()
Date: May 04, 2010 10:02AM

Best wishes for the injured. Hope they have interesting stuff to watch while convalescing in the hospital such as "This is Spinal Tap".

Posted by: Clobbersaurus ()
Date: May 04, 2010 10:14AM

Word on the street is that both survived, driver who hit them was arrested for DUI.

Posted by: Really! ()
Date: May 04, 2010 10:23AM

I didnt know they spray painted around injuried people like that. Usually the police call for clean up aisle 2. There is no way the one guy who was tossed across the street survived.

Date: May 04, 2010 12:30PM

Thats what I heard as well. The first one is serious condition at INova Fairfax, but not sure if he will make it or not. The other was release already. The driver was arrested for DUI.

Posted by: Momma Bear ()
Date: May 04, 2010 06:09PM

Is Chris Tate one of the victims?

Posted by: guest ()
Date: May 05, 2010 04:07PM

Posted by: rtg ()
Date: May 06, 2010 10:27AM

Wtf? That dude looks alot older than some college kid. Several previous comments mentioned young men riding motorcycles, constantly working on cars, and being rude, obnoxious neighbors. They paint a picture of a young man in his 20s, early 30s. The pictures of that guy look like he's late 30s or even early 40s. And, he's got a baby? Why would he be living in a rented house with a bunch of other college students? Things don't make sense.

Date: May 06, 2010 10:38AM

I've never seen a baby there. College age kids are there all the time. Their driveway and the curb looks like a VW dealership. I dont know any of them by name, but they are trying to paint someone different in those pictures. Maybe Mom is watching! These are the same kids (I know, bunching them) that race these mini-motorcycles down Pinecrest rd until 10 at night. I've been waiting for the day when the big wreck was going to happen. Just a sad situation both ways. The guy shouldnt have been drinking and driving, but you dont ride reckless down the street like that in the dark with no helmet and speeding. If they didnt get hit it was only a matter of time before those dumbasses would have hit some little kid.

Posted by: Flo ()
Date: May 06, 2010 12:09PM

About time someone (drunk or not) hit those idiots who drive their little scooters at night in that area. They never have lights or helmets on and expect everyone to see them driving in the middle of the road. They never stop at intersections and drive on sidewalks. They act like the Powerpuff girls except they don't glow in the dark. It could have just as well been granny on her way to Giant who plowed into them.

Posted by: No Need to be Mean! ()
Date: May 06, 2010 04:37PM

What happened to these guys is tragic. It isn't right to call them idiots or dumbasses regardless of whether or not they annoyed you. Fact is, they didn't hit anyone and if they had hit a little kid then don't you think you'd question why some little kid was running around in the dark...? Try saying a prayer for everyone involved rather than calling names.

Posted by: -SBS-_ ()
Date: May 06, 2010 05:31PM

No Need to be Mean! Wrote:
> What happened to these guys is tragic. It isn't
> right to call them idiots or dumbasses regardless
> of whether or not they annoyed you. Fact is, they
> didn't hit anyone and if they had hit a little kid
> then don't you think you'd question why some
> little kid was running around in the dark...? Try
> saying a prayer for everyone involved rather than
> calling names.

It's not mean, just truthful. If you ride a mini-bike on the streets/sidewalks at night with no lights and no helmet, then you're a dumbass/idiot.

Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: May 06, 2010 06:30PM

A dumbass idiot and A DANGER TO OTHER MOTORIST AND PEDESTRIANS around you. What happens if a driver swerves to miss the idiot that he can barely see on a scooter, and slams head on into a minivan full of kids, or maybe jump a curb and take out a mother on the sidewalk pushing a stroller on her way to a park.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Date: May 07, 2010 09:15AM

Re: What happened to these guys is tragic.

How is this a tragedy? A sad situtation, but avoidable on both ends.

Moral of the story:

Dont drive drunk
Dont ride non-regist. motorcycle on VDOT roads at night.
Wear ur protective gear as well.

Also, my kids are only out playing in the yard until 8:30-9. Its just past dusk! They dont deserve to fear for their lives because some DUMBASSES think its funny to speed down the sidewalk.

Posted by: Lawyer Dude ()
Date: May 14, 2010 04:35PM

The driver of the vehicle who hit the motorcycles/scooters finally bonded out of jail yesterday (5/13). Specific conditions are that he is to be on supervised probation pending his DWI trial, that he not drive at all, that he abstain from alcohol, and that he wear an alcohol sensing device (SCRAM).

Oh, by the way, this was charged as a DWI/2nd, as he has another pending DWI in Fairfax County. His two court dates are now within a week of each other.

At the bond motion hearing, the prosecutor averred that the car driver traveled into the other lane when he struck the motorcyles/scooters. Also, he denied drinking at first, but later admitted to drinking wine. There were prescriptions in his vehicle, one of which specifically said "Do not consume alcohol when taking this product." Again, this was according to the prosecutor.

-Lawyer Dude

Posted by: Lawyer Dude ()
Date: May 14, 2010 04:36PM

Oh, and one more thing.

One of the motorcycle/scooter drivers lost part of his leg.

-Lawyer Dude

Posted by: Yep ()
Date: May 14, 2010 07:14PM

Lawyer Dude Wrote:
> Oh, and one more thing.
>
> One of the motorcycle/scooter drivers lost part of
> his leg.
>
> -Lawyer Dude

I heard he lost his foot, and that is occupation was some sort of physical trainer. That's gotta suck.

Posted by: Yep ()
Date: May 14, 2010 07:15PM

> Lawyer Dude Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> Oh, and one more thing.
>
> One of the motorcycle/scooter drivers lost part of
> his leg.
>
> -Lawyer Dude
>

I heard he lost his foot, and that his occupation was some sort of physical trainer. That's gotta suck.

Posted by: Dude Down the Street ()
Date: May 17, 2010 11:06PM

It sucks that this all happened. All of this could have been avoided, and that's what pisses me off. Just plain stupidity on both ends.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: May 18, 2010 08:51AM

Yep Wrote:
> Lawyer Dude Wrote:
> -----
> > Oh, and one more thing.
> >
> > One of the motorcycle/scooter drivers lost part
> of
> > his leg.
> >
> > -Lawyer Dude
>
> I heard he lost his foot, and that is occupation
> was some sort of physical trainer. That's gotta
> suck.

Has it been found yet?

Posted by: Lame ()
Date: May 18, 2010 10:26AM

496 Wrote:
>
> Has it been found yet?

Ha-ha, very funny motherfucker.

Posted by: lawsuit ()
Date: May 18, 2010 04:35PM

This sounds like a lawsuit. But can't the judge also blame Chris for riding an illegal street bike without a helmet and no lights. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Posted by: neighbor ()
Date: May 18, 2010 07:11PM

WHats wrong is setting up a paypal account the day after for something reckless he did. When you ride a scooter after dark with the lights off in the middle of a residential area you should not as people to pay your bills as if you were some saint hit by a drunk driver.

Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: May 18, 2010 07:36PM

Lame Wrote:
> 496 Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > Has it been found yet?
>
>
> Ha-ha, very funny motherfucker.

Sure it's funny, and depending what foot he lost, and with all the shoes that are seen lying on the road, he should have no problem finding footwear

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Posted by: Peg ()
Date: May 19, 2010 10:35AM

graymoose1 Wrote:
> Lame Wrote:
> -----
> > 496 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > >
> > > Has it been found yet?
> >
> >
> > Ha-ha, very funny motherfucker.
>
>
> Sure it's funny, and depending what foot he lost,
> and with all the shoes that are seen lying on the
> road, he should have no problem finding footwear

There was a brand new sneaker laying on Monroe St. just the other day.

Date: May 19, 2010 12:50PM

I am glad I am not the only one wondering about the donations via paypal. Please dont make this situtation out to be that this guy was walking grandma across the street and was hit by a drunk driver.

Two wrongs for sure dont make a right!
Don't drive drunk + no riding scooters at night illegally = NO "Fox mill death?" thread on Fairfax Underground.

Posted by: sped ()
Date: May 19, 2010 01:57PM

You're an idiot

Date: May 20, 2010 10:12AM

Am I now. Did you think of that all by yourself? Did mommy come down to HER basement to help you type it out.

Posted by: Forever Pal ()
Date: January 26, 2019 06:50PM

neighbor Wrote:
> WHats wrong is setting up a paypal account the day
> after .....

And what is even worse is that it is a perpetual donation site. Going on 9 years he has been accepting donations. Fund my life ... http://www.donate4christate.com/

Posted by: j7jcl ()
Date: January 26, 2019 07:26PM

I ride a motorbike without a motorcycle license - because there is no testing facility nearby!

I was once pulled over by a cop for riding a bicycle during dusk. He said where is my headlight. I said I thought he must be kidding bikes didn't come with headlights no one had them. He said "yes they do - they do if they ride at night". he then explained it was dangerous and i agreed.

I got a warning - there was no such thing as harassing the public with un-necessary tickets back then.

Posted by: vyjxf ()
Date: January 26, 2019 07:29PM

Clobbersaurus Wrote:
> Word on the street is that both survived, driver
> who hit them was arrested for DUI.

the litigant should counter sue, saying any inexperience driver could make the same mistake. infact they could

he'll loose, but he shouldn't admit guilt

hey i drove by some neighbor at a trash can at 15mph without moving to the left a little (though i wasnt' really close). i felt guilty for not showing curteousy but really it was after dusk he was hard to see until it was too late

Posted by: kx9pc ()
Date: January 26, 2019 07:30PM

> Correction: The victim was a helmet.

you call that a correction? you suck!

Posted by: neynf ()
Date: January 26, 2019 07:32PM

concerned_parent Wrote:
> I bet he/she wishes for the helmet before the
> accident. I watched them land there last year
> when that kid got stabbed. Its amazing where the
> pilot that land that thing.

helmets are $75-$500, if you get one local they'd be $150 or $250 and up because local retailers are TOUGH. they are all made in china, no more USA DOT ones (damn i should have kept it!)

the college kids likely didn't want to wait for amazon to take 1 wk to deliver one

Posted by: hhkht ()
Date: January 26, 2019 07:34PM

NO ONE SAID A HELMET WOULD HAVE SAVED THEM

had they know, they could have gone to walmart and got a bicycle helmet. it *might* have helped

really being you can fall and your head hit the concrete - at least a bicycle helmet

they're open 24/7 not much excuse on not running to get one

THEY GRADUATED OBAMA SCHOOL. SUPERFUNDED AT 6 BILLION/YR. KEEP THAT IN MIND

Posted by: Shiney McGee ()
Date: January 26, 2019 08:00PM

kx9pc Wrote:
> > Correction: The victim was a helmet.
>
> you call that a correction? you suck!

Hilarious!

Posted by: fukin idiots ()
Date: January 26, 2019 08:43PM

do any of you fukin idiots ever look at the dates on these threads?

Posted by: Eeeeerp ()
Date: January 27, 2019 10:02AM

One riding a non street legal vehicle on public road in the dark can't recover damages fro motorist who struck him.

A dui operator can't recover from the other either.

Suck to be involved in either side of the event, but they were all engaged in dangerous and illegal activities. And the piper has called.

Posted by: Time bandicoot ()
Date: January 27, 2019 10:04AM

Obv you are the only one smart enough to know. Pleas help us.

Posted by: GMU sucks ()
Date: January 28, 2019 06:30AM

GMU is a shitty school so everything worked out.
Now, when they tell this story, people will think they had head trauma BEFORE attending GMU

Posted by: ......... ()
Date: January 28, 2019 07:18AM

Did he died?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.