HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I overheard people talking about how democrats voted against Americans again by voting against our constituition and federal workers.
Posted by: Democrats hate Americans ()
Date: January 25, 2019 06:52AM

I was out at Clyde's at Willow Creek Farm last night and overheard a couple furloughed federal workers talking about how demoncrats won't lift a finger to protect our nation or do the right thing and get them back to work. They were also laughing about the fact they are getting a free vacation and how all these naive people are giving them free shit when they are better off then them.

It was interesting.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I overheard people talking about how democrats voted against Americans again by voting against our constituition and federal workers.
Posted by: Lousy try -- No points at all ()
Date: January 25, 2019 07:51AM

What's interesting in a way is that there are incredibly stupid assholes like you who somehow actually think they can pass themselves off as normal people on the internet. It ain't working, pal! It's perfectly obvious that you're just another lame-ass lying right-wing stupid-shit .

Re: I overheard people talking about how democrats voted against Americans again by voting against our constituition and federal workers.
Posted by: Loser libtards ()
Date: January 25, 2019 09:03AM

Lousy try -- No points at all Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What's interesting in a way is that there are
> incredibly stupid assholes like you who somehow
> actually think they can pass themselves off as
> normal people on the internet. It ain't working,
> pal! It's perfectly obvious that you're just
> another lame-ass lying right-wing stupid-shit .

Why is it when a person posts facts and truth libtards call them stupid and/or racist?

Posted by: handouts11 ()
Date: January 25, 2019 09:49AM

Maybe some people hedge in preparation for such events and it is a vacation, while others might have to struggle. Those 2 at Clyde's are obviously non-essential, they should get shit canned.

Posted by: Soul brother #1 ()
Date: January 25, 2019 01:03PM

Where you somewhere near a tv broadcasting FOX news or maybe Rush drug using Limbaugh?.

Posted by: Lousy try — no points at all ()
Date: January 25, 2019 01:39PM

Loser libtards Wrote:
> Why is it when a person posts facts and truth libtards call
> them stupid and/or racist?

Nothing that you claimed in the OP was true. It was just another made-up trash-post that every sensible person simply laughed at.

Posted by: Deny Deny Deny Are liberals ()
Date: January 25, 2019 01:48PM

>Why is it when a person posts facts and truth libtards call them stupid and/or racist?

They live in a weird world that defies reality and the hard cold facts of life

Their eyes glaze over as they talk about their utopia of 3rd world slums with people living in crime ridden public projects like those that failed long ago in New York City

Posted by: A Fed 2 ()
Date: January 26, 2019 08:56AM

I know this is just a stupid troll thread but I did get a laugh out of people trying to give me free stuff because I was furloughed from my job. I have over 1.4 million in total assets and people that probably have less than 10k in savings were trying to give me food. It just goes to show that there really is still some good in this world.

Posted by: Democrats hate Americans ()
Date: January 26, 2019 09:11AM

Lousy try — no points at all Wrote:
> Loser libtards Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Why is it when a person posts facts and truth
> libtards call
> > them stupid and/or racist?
>
> Nothing that you claimed in the OP was true. It
> was just another made-up trash-post that every
> sensible person simply laughed at.

*demoncrats won't lift a finger to protect our nation or do the right thing and get them back to work. They were also laughing about the fact they are getting a free vacation and how all these naive people are giving them free shit when they are better off then them."

Everything above is absolutely factual. What part isn't?

Posted by: Soft Unpleasant Child ()
Date: January 26, 2019 10:08AM

This site...
Attachments:
moms basement2.jpg

Posted by: 1.4M is chicken feed ()
Date: January 26, 2019 10:28AM

A Fed 2 Wrote:
> I know this is just a stupid troll thread...

It might be now that you're here.

> It just goes to show that there really is still
> some good in this world.

None of that good will be found anywhere in the Trump-led GOP. How could they have just stood by and let all this happen to people? Mindless, soulless, and spineless -- that's all you can really say about today's Republican Party.

Posted by: Yuri Bezmenov ()
Date: January 26, 2019 10:34AM

1.4M is chicken feed Wrote:

> None of that good will be found anywhere in the
> Trump-led GOP. How could they have just stood by
> and let all this happen to people? Mindless,
> soulless, and spineless -- that's all you can
> really say about today's Republican Party.

GOP put forth 4 bills to pay the feds while the government was closed (3 in the House, 1 in the Senate). All 4 were killed by the democrats. The democrats control the news media, entertainment industry, social platforms, academia and Wall Street. Still, they couldn't stop Trump from winning. That's how fucked up your dogma is. Give it another 20 years and you commie shits will eventually get what you want. Just not today.

Watch and learn sheeple. This was the plan all along and the 3rd generation is the millennials (worst generation so far)....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: January 26, 2019 10:48AM

> A Fed 2 Wrote:
> -----
> > I know this is just a stupid troll thread...
>
> It might be now that you're here.
>
> > It just goes to show that there really is still
>
> > some good in this world.
>
> None of that good will be found anywhere in the
> Trump-led GOP. How could they have just stood by
> and let all this happen to people? Mindless,
> soulless, and spineless -- that's all you can

Oh I see. Destruction of our constituition, 9% unemployment, assassinating American citizens, massive wars and $20 trillion in debt is good under Obama.

Greatest economy in a lifetime, working towards world peace, enforcing our constituition and protecting all Americans, winning and ending wars and the largest tax revenue in history is bad under Trump.

Libtards!

Lol!

Posted by: GOP = Party of Shame & Disgrace ()
Date: January 26, 2019 11:29AM

> Mindless, soulless, and spineless -- that's all you can

Might have left out heartless.

Date: January 26, 2019 12:21PM

GOP = Party of Shame & Disgrace Wrote:
> 1.4M is chicken feed Wrote:
> -----
> > Mindless, soulless, and spineless -- that's all
> you can
> > really say about today's Republican Party.
>
> Might have left out heartless.

If it's anything American or good in the world democrats hate it and want it destroyed.

Posted by: Man, that smells ()
Date: January 26, 2019 12:57PM

There is no sense in pretending that the sorry-ass remnants of the Republican Party are anything GOOD or AMERICAN anymore. Not after this Trump clown has messed it all to hell like some untrained puppy.

Date: January 26, 2019 01:48PM

Man, that smells Wrote:
> There is no sense in pretending that the sorry-ass
> remnants of the Republican Party are anything GOOD
> or AMERICAN anymore. Not after this Trump clown
> has messed it all to hell like some untrained
> puppy.

I can't understand why any American citizen would oppose our constituition being enforced and American prosperity. Is it because president Trump is the first in a lifetime to do it and libtards are too blinded by hatred to love their country?

Posted by: Man, that smells ()
Date: January 26, 2019 02:06PM

^^^ Another one with no clue at all about America and her history.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.