HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What percentage of people in the USA do you think hate Americans?
Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: January 26, 2019 10:50AM

I think democrats make up about 1%.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What percentage of people in the USA do you think hate Americans?
Posted by: dems lie, steal and smell bad ()
Date: January 26, 2019 10:59AM

President Trump FTW! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think democrats make up about 1%.

Nah. It's upwards of 40%. The crazy old hippies who haven't died off yet and the millennials are two generations of anti-America POS assholes. Gen-Xer's (my generation) and Gen-Z are two Ameican-loving generations. Luckily, the fucktarded boomers are dying off left and right now. It's whether we can withstand the shittest generation (millennials) long enough for Gen-Z to grow up and take charge.

Posted by: You Got It ()
Date: January 26, 2019 11:57AM

Im a boomer but not an "I hate Nixon I hate the military I hate America I hate Trump Im afraid of guns Im afraid of this Im afraid of that and Im afraid of a wall to keep criminals illegals and drugs out of the USA" The weak "my feelings are hurt" because "you don't want illegals to freely come by the millions here but don't ask me to allow them in my house" while they secretly hope the illegals legal Spanish and American blacks don't even come into their neighborhoods unless its to move furniture, deliver appliances, mow the grass or clean toilets. But listen to them scream "raise the hell out of taxes so the illegals children can overcrowd our schools" as hypocritical boomer Liberal Democrat asswipes like so many of them. They can not live or let live and have a compulsion to get into every one else's business about every small issue,even if they are newcomers to an area. The founders would have set them into a boat with winds blowing offshore and told them leave and never come back to this country

Today these boomer weaklings are parents and grandparents of the same stupid liberal Democrat weaklings. Most of the boomers could never stand on their own feet without their middle class white privilege parents help, so they could go to college to stay out of the draft, to experiment with drugs, to take a year off "finding themselves" traveling to Europe Fing off, to get their first car their first new car their first job, their second third forth job their first condo their first townhouse their first house, their weddings no matter if their male or female, their divorce, their therapy before divorce and after, spoiled stupid rotten liberal Democrat brats all the way still reeking of white guilt forever as they want to destroy and hide the entire heritage of their forefathers that built America so they can boast on Facebook with idiotic virtual signaling to people they don't know and never will about how warm and fuzzy they are as Liberal Democrats. A national sickness of USA weakness is how they will be remembered by history as the strong survive and the weak perish, the natural order of life as peoples lives on Earth gets much more difficult with human overcrowding caused by the worlds population explosion And all the while the stupid Liberal Democrat boomers talk about Global Warming and lets keep the borders open to let millions and more millions into the USA

Posted by: It's your own damned fault ()
Date: January 26, 2019 12:13PM

^^^ Too bad you turned out to be such a failure that all you can do is thrash about and whine over the success that so many of your betters are enjoying. Should have worked and studied harder in school so that you could get a better job and not make so many other stupid mistakes in your life as you plainly have. Anyone will tell you that America is based on merit principles. That means your betters will be making off with all the goodies while you are left to stew at the bottom of the barrel. Wallow in it, fail-boy!

Posted by: Whats the Matter Vienna Guy ()
Date: January 26, 2019 12:25PM

Guilty feelings HUH ! Your ears burning, face whisky burned red LOL

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.