HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax public safety bonds: YEA, NAY, or HAY
Posted by: citizenX ()
Date: November 05, 2018 12:34PM

In general, they want $13 million per "aged building" (ie, modern brick building that looks perfect from the outside)

I know for a fact that the ONLY Courthouse is continually worked on by ONLY ILLEGAL ALIENS all year round - including totally un-necessary projects. The building was occupied just 5-10 years ago NEW - and has undergone major renovation by illegal aliens continually despite being NEW. the referendum claims this building is OLD and needs $13 million and some MS software: that spells MS13 to me !

the greed factor: you want your area nicer and it ultimately all comes from federal taxation, and you bet the game of musical chairs never crashes the chair over your head, breaking it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax public safety bonds: YEA, NAY, or HAY
Posted by: F Lee Bailey ()
Date: November 05, 2018 12:40PM

As a lawyer, I’d be a little reluctant on the jail funds. The ADC is little better than Abu Ghraib, but I’ll likely just vote for all of them anyway.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.