HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why do people HATE Jews? Why do people HATE Jews? Click here and I will tell you why.
Posted by: Sephardic Jew ()
Date: October 29, 2018 06:23AM

I have spoken about this several times on here before.

Many of the Ashkenazi are very stuck up.
They are also very cocky and arrogant.
The Ashkenazi look down on others.

This is why so many people around the world HATE them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do people HATE Jews? Why do people HATE Jews? Click here and I will tell you why.
Posted by: Sephardim > Ashkenazim ()
Date: October 29, 2018 12:43PM

Sephardim > Ashkenazim

Re: Why do people HATE Jews? Why do people HATE Jews? Click here and I will tell you why.
Posted by: Shlomo ()
Date: October 29, 2018 12:45PM

Attachments:
happy2.png

Date: October 29, 2018 12:48PM

^ lol

Posted by: actually... ()
Date: October 29, 2018 12:50PM

Sephardic Jew Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have spoken about this several times on here
> before.
>
> Many of the Ashkenazi are very stuck up.
> They are also very cocky and arrogant.
> The Ashkenazi look down on others.
>
> This is why so many people around the world HATE
> them.

You can find all that anywhere, in any population, in any religion. Lots of Christians get a kick out of telling people how to live their lives.

Posted by: Pc Retardz. ()
Date: October 29, 2018 12:59PM

-
Attachments:
1531244303549.jpg

Posted by: Know your Jews ()
Date: October 29, 2018 01:07PM

Not all Jews are bad, just the inbred Ashkenazi, who aren’t really Jews to begin, more like a 1/4 Jew inbred cult. They are a craven, avaricious, diabolical race. Real Jews - Sephardi and Mizrahi - are fine. They’re real Jews from the Levant, unlike the inbred Ashkenazi who are from Eastern Europe and reside almost exclusively in the US.

Posted by: Answerer of OP questions ()
Date: October 29, 2018 03:38PM

b/c they're money grubbers

Posted by: Funny Man ()
Date: October 29, 2018 05:08PM

There are no reasons. Anti semitic scum look for excuses to justify their idiocy.

Posted by: WTF?!?!?!! ()
Date: October 29, 2018 09:44PM

Sephardic Jew Wrote:
> I have spoken about this several times on here
> before.
>
> Many of the Ashkenazi are very stuck up.
> They are also very cocky and arrogant.
> The Ashkenazi look down on others.
>
> This is why so many people around the world HATE
> them.

That doesn't begin to make sense. Even if it were demonstrably true.

Hint: different cultures come across differently than you might expect. For example, many Asian shopkeepers can seem brusque to the point of being rude. However, this is just a cultural thing: they aren't used to being cheery and obsequious like American shopkeepers. Does that make them "bad"? No. It doesn't mean you have to like them, or patronize them, but it doesn't make them evil.

Furthermore, if anyone looks at this forum, they'll find that a lot of posters are very stuck up. They are also very cocky and arrogant. They look down on others.

Gee, that sounds familiar...

Posted by: Leftist.Gorilla ()
Date: October 29, 2018 10:40PM

-
Attachments:
1539924916696.png

Date: October 30, 2018 02:24AM

Funny Man Wrote:
> There are no reasons. Anti semitic scum look for
> excuses to justify their idiocy.

I am far from being Anti Semitic.

Date: October 30, 2018 02:26AM

WTF?!?!?!! Wrote:
> Sephardic Jew Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I have spoken about this several times on here
> > before.
> >
> > Many of the Ashkenazi are very stuck up.
> > They are also very cocky and arrogant.
> > The Ashkenazi look down on others.
> >
> > This is why so many people around the world
> HATE
> > them.
>
> That doesn't begin to make sense. Even if it were
> demonstrably true.
>
> Hint: different cultures come across differently
> than you might expect. For example, many Asian
> shopkeepers can seem brusque to the point of being
> rude. However, this is just a cultural thing: they
> aren't used to being cheery and obsequious like
> American shopkeepers. Does that make them "bad"?
> No. It doesn't mean you have to like them, or
> patronize them, but it doesn't make them evil.
>
> Furthermore, if anyone looks at this forum,
> they'll find that a lot of posters are very stuck
> up. They are also very cocky and arrogant. They
> look down on others.
>
> Gee, that sounds familiar...

Clearly you have never interacted with the Ashkenazi before

Date: October 30, 2018 11:36AM

Answerer of OP questions Wrote:
> b/c they're money grubbers

lol

Date: October 30, 2018 04:13PM

Sephardic Jew Wrote:
> Answerer of OP questions Wrote:
> -----
> > b/c they're money grubbers
>
> lol

Define money grubber. Because the biggest name in frugal living right now is Dave Ramsey, a devote Christian. And on most things, he isn't wrong. People who call others money grubbers are usually broke due to their own poor decisions.

Posted by: So many reasons ()
Date: October 30, 2018 06:22PM

At the root of every effort to undermine the white Western world, you will find a Jew. They work to destroy the white West, because they view the white West as competitors and threats. The downfall of the country began with the post-modern Frankfurt school, and cabal of Jewish academics who set about to tear down all that the white Western world had accomplished and supplant it with a Jewish hegemony. It's worked very well - 25% of all Ivy League students are now Jews, 1/3 of the Supreme Court and 1/4 of the total judiciary are Jews, most of the media and finance industries is Jewish, etc. Quite remarkable for a population that comprises less than 2% of the American population, and .00002% of the world's population.

Then there is their religion, which teaches them they are the only children of God, and everyone else is "goyim" or "cattle," created by God to serve the Jews. It's the sort of ideology that would get anyone else branded a supremacist, but the Jews get a pass because they control every outlet of thought and immediately censor any speech critical of Jews.

And don't forget the Middle East. Israel is like a stick swatting a hornet's nest. Why does the muslim world hate the west and America in particular? It has nothing to do with our "freedoms" and everything to do with our support of Israel. With US support, there would be no Israel, and without Israel, there would be no terror threat to the US. The Jews have bought our political system via AIPAC and turned America into an extension of Israeli defense, and we've been fighting and dying for Israel ever since

So why do most observant people despise Jews? Because they want us dead and are working overtime to make it happen. I could go on and on and on, but I've given anyone with even a modicum of intelligence and interest in foreign affairs to consider.

Posted by: lots of stupid here ()
Date: October 30, 2018 10:49PM

So this is a lot of stupid to unpack, but I'll do my best

So many reasons Wrote:
> At the root of every effort to undermine the white
> Western world, you will find a Jew. They work to
> destroy the white West, because they view the
> white West as competitors and threats.

Completely baseless. Lack of investment in public education is what is undermining the "white world". Some schools can't even afford to operate five days a week due to all the tax cuts. And its not Jewish legislatures passing those cuts or Jewish governors signing them. Our international competitors are hungry and we can't even keep our schools open. Our lunch is going to get eaten and it has little to do with Jews.

The
> downfall of the country began with the post-modern
> Frankfurt school, and cabal of Jewish academics
> who set about to tear down all that the white
> Western world had accomplished and supplant it
> with a Jewish hegemony.

Completely baseless. Since Frankfurt began to have US influence, we have split the atom, gone to space, gone to the moon in space, put jets in the air, interconnected the US with a highway system, established miracle medical breakthroughs, etc... The list goes on. It's very hard to argue a downfall at all, let alone at the hands of Frankfurt.

> It's worked very well -
> 25% of all Ivy League students are now Jews, 1/3
> of the Supreme Court and 1/4 of the total
> judiciary are Jews, most of the media and finance
> industries is Jewish, etc. Quite remarkable for a
> population that comprises less than 2% of the
> American population, and .00002% of the world's
> population.

Jewish people statistically outperform the general population because education is highly culturally valued. With a history of persecution and having to move quickly, education is easily the most mobile economic asset you can have. If you're a farmer and the government decides Jews are no longer welcome, you can't just pack up all your animals, stores, equipment, etc, and move overnight. If you're a doctor though, your valuable medical knowledge comes with you instantly. Asian Americans also statistically outperform their peers in education. Is there a conspiracy there as well?

>
> Then there is their religion, which teaches them
> they are the only children of God, and everyone
> else is "goyim" or "cattle," created by God to
> serve the Jews.

Goyim doesn't mean cattle (https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Goy). Some troublesome rabbis have claimed that gentiles are created to serve Jews. The greater Jewish community condemns these remarks (https://www.jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews). There are Christian religious leaders who have private jets through screwing over their congregations. Does that represents all Christian ministers? No. Some other Christian leaders protest military funerals because of their hatred of the LGBT communities. Of course that doesn't represent all Christians. Judaism has failed Jews just like Christianity has failed Christians.

> It's the sort of ideology that
> would get anyone else branded a supremacist, but
> the Jews get a pass because they control every
> outlet of thought and immediately censor any
> speech critical of Jews.

The Jewish values at their core is to lead an honorable life and to be a positive example for others to emulate. Kinda like the cub/boy scouts really. If the end result is a bunch of people who act ethically and honorably, that's kinda a good thing. Can this turn into condescension? Sure. I've seen that in Jews, but really everywhere else as well.

>
> And don't forget the Middle East. Israel is like
> a stick swatting a hornet's nest. Why does the
> muslim world hate the west and America in
> particular? It has nothing to do with our
> "freedoms" and everything to do with our support
> of Israel. With US support, there would be no
> Israel, and without Israel, there would be no
> terror threat to the US.

You dumb fuck. We are neck deep in trouble in the Middle East because we sell tons of weaponry to Saudi Arabia, which they use on their enemies, which wind up hating us. Not to mention many Saudis who hate us because they resent our influence in their homeland. Saudi Arabia is our boy at the OPEC table, and they do a lot to keep our oil prices reasonable, to the point where we help them commit and cover-up murder. Selling weapons to Iraq, a known agressor, in the 80s also created a f#cked up mess we had to clean up. Note that we helped Iraq after Israel bombed them, so yeah, I guess we were toting the Jewish party line, you stupid dumb fuck. We are also tight with India, which pisses of Pakistan, who we also try to exert control over, because they have nukes. Israel is like this tiny piece of non-strategic land people only pretend to give a shit over.

> The Jews have bought our
> political system via AIPAC and turned America into
> an extension of Israeli defense, and we've been
> fighting and dying for Israel ever since
>
Evangelicals like having Jews hold Israel. It follows their scripture quite nicely. Read a book, maybe THE book. That and Israel is really the only fully functioning Democracy in the Middle East at this point. It's good that there is at least one there. AIPAC doesn't have to work that hard.

> So why do most observant people despise Jews?
> Because they want us dead and are working overtime
> to make it happen. I could go on and on and on,
> but I've given anyone with even a modicum of
> intelligence and interest in foreign affairs to
> consider.

You are a dumb fuck. You say "Jews want us dead" but also say Jews think goyim are "created by God to serve the Jews". So Jews want to kill their servants? I don't get it. But you're a dumb fuck, so I'm not going to try to. You're a failure in life because you are a loser, not because some mysterious Jew somewhere screwed you over. Steal the Jewish playbook anytime (education is a biggie) and maybe you'll do better for yourself.

edit by Cary (the admin): Edit by author request.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2018 12:11AM by Cary.

Posted by: Jew watch ()
Date: October 30, 2018 11:09PM

Attachments:
1469762674976.jpg

Posted by: MTCJV ()
Date: October 30, 2018 11:20PM

Even though I don't care much about their religion, I do admire Jews, Israelis in particular because they are the only country/society in the world today that keeps the radical Muslims in check. They have grape fruits for balls.

They are surrounded by fanatic countries with Muslim majority who shit their pants when it comes to Israel, even with all their hatred towards Jews.

You can say they do it with the American support but they were smart enough to make that happen with such a small representation in terms of population in the USA. They are smart, brave and true survivalists!

Quite similar to how I feel about Trump. Even as a registered Republican, I don't care at all for the guy but despite his many limitations, I consider him God-sent for putting the rotten Clintons out of business.

Date: October 31, 2018 12:55AM

I'm not sure the folks in Israel keep the entire region in check, but they are as tough as nails.

Posted by: A well-versed Goy ()
Date: October 31, 2018 01:13AM

lots of stupid here Wrote:
> So this is a lot of stupid to unpack, but I'll do
> my best
>
> So many reasons Wrote:
> -----
> > At the root of every effort to undermine the
> white
> > Western world, you will find a Jew. They work
> to
> > destroy the white West, because they view the
> > white West as competitors and threats.
>
> Completely baseless. Lack of investment in public
> education is what is undermining the "white
> world". Some schools can't even afford to operate
> five days a week due to all the tax cuts. And its
> not Jewish legislatures passing those cuts or
> Jewish governors signing them. Our international
> competitors are hungry and we can't even keep our
> schools open. Our lunch is going to get eaten and
> it has little to do with Jews.
>
> The
> > downfall of the country began with the
> post-modern
> > Frankfurt school, and cabal of Jewish academics
> > who set about to tear down all that the white
> > Western world had accomplished and supplant it
> > with a Jewish hegemony.
>
> Completely baseless. Since Frankfurt began to have
> US influence, we have split the atom, gone to
> space, gone to the moon in space, put jets in the
> air, interconnected the US with a highway system,
> established miracle medical breakthroughs, etc...
> The list goes on. It's very hard to argue a
> downfall at all, let alone at the hands of
> Frankfurt.
>
> > It's worked very well -
> > 25% of all Ivy League students are now Jews,
> 1/3
> > of the Supreme Court and 1/4 of the total
> > judiciary are Jews, most of the media and
> finance
> > industries is Jewish, etc. Quite remarkable for
> a
> > population that comprises less than 2% of the
> > American population, and .00002% of the world's
> > population.
>
> Jewish people statistically outperform the general
> population because education is highly culturally
> valued. With a history of persecution and having
> to move quickly, education is easily the most
> mobile economic asset you can have. If you're a
> farmer and the government decides Jews are no
> longer welcome, you can't just pack up all your
> animals, stores, equipment, etc, and move
> overnight. If you're a doctor though, your
> valuable medical knowledge comes with you
> instantly. Asian Americans also statistically
> outperform their peers in education. Is there a
> conspiracy there as well?
>
> >
> > Then there is their religion, which teaches
> them
> > they are the only children of God, and everyone
> > else is "goyim" or "cattle," created by God to
> > serve the Jews.
>
> Goyim doesn't mean cattle
> (https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Goy). Some
> troublesome rabbis have claimed that gentiles are
> created to serve Jews. The greater Jewish
> community condemns these remarks
> (https://www.jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israe
> l-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist
> -to-serve-jews). There are Christian religious
> leaders who have private jets through screwing
> over their congregations. Does that represents all
> Christian ministers? No. Some other Christian
> leaders protest military funerals because of their
> hatred of the LGBT communities. Of course that
> doesn't represent all Christians. Judaism has
> failed Jews just like Christianity has failed
> Christians.
>
> > It's the sort of ideology that
> > would get anyone else branded a supremacist,
> but
> > the Jews get a pass because they control every
> > outlet of thought and immediately censor any
> > speech critical of Jews.
>
> The Jewish values at their core is to lead an
> honorable life and to be a positive example for
> others to emulate. Kinda like the cub/boy scouts
> really. If the end result is a bunch of people who
> act ethically and honorably, that's kinda a good
> thing. Can this turn into condescension? Sure.
> I've seen that in Jews, but really everywhere else
> as well.
>
> >
> > And don't forget the Middle East. Israel is
> like
> > a stick swatting a hornet's nest. Why does the
> > muslim world hate the west and America in
> > particular? It has nothing to do with our
> > "freedoms" and everything to do with our
> support
> > of Israel. With US support, there would be no
> > Israel, and without Israel, there would be no
> > terror threat to the US.
>
> You dumb fuck. We are neck deep in trouble in the
> Middle East because we sell tons of weaponry to
> Saudi Arabia, which they use on their enemies,
> which wind up hating us. Not to mention many
> Saudis who hate us because they resent our
> influence in their homeland. Saudi Arabia is our
> boy at the OPEC table, and they do a lot to keep
> our oil prices reasonable, to the point where we
> help them commit and cover-up murder. Selling
> weapons to Iraq, a known agressor, in the 80s also
> created a f#cked up mess we had to clean up. Note
> that we helped Iraq after Israel bombed them, so
> yeah, I guess we were toting the Jewish party
> line, you stupid dumb fuck. We are also tight with
> India, which pisses of Pakistan, who we also try
> to exert control over, because they have nukes.
> Israel is like this tiny piece of non-strategic
> land people only pretend to give a shit over.
>
>
> > The Jews have bought our
> > political system via AIPAC and turned America
> into
> > an extension of Israeli defense, and we've been
> > fighting and dying for Israel ever since
> >
> Evangelicals like having Jews hold Israel. It
> follows their scripture quite nicely. Read a book,
> maybe THE book. That and Israel is really the only
> fully functioning Democracy in the Middle East at
> this point. It's good that there is at least one
> there. AIPAC doesn't have to work that hard.
>
> > So why do most observant people despise Jews?
> > Because they want us dead and are working
> overtime
> > to make it happen. I could go on and on and
> on,
> > but I've given anyone with even a modicum of
> > intelligence and interest in foreign affairs to
> > consider.
>
> You are a dumb fuck. You say "Jews want us dead"
> but also say Jews think goyim are "created by God
> to serve the Jews". So Jews want to kill their
> servants? I don't get it. But you're a dumb fuck,
> so I'm not going to try to. You're a failure in
> life because you are a loser, not because some
> mysterious Jew somewhere screwed you over. Steal
> the Jewish playbook anytime (education is a
> biggie) and maybe you'll do better for yourself.
>
> edit by Cary (the admin): Edit by author request.

I'm not going to waste my time refuting you point by point (though I could, easily), but I'll pick one, your claim that Jews "value" education and "outperform" other races. This is true - Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQs, registering 115. However, they represent an insignificant percentage of the overall population, meaning that there are many, many, many more times genius whites and Asians than there are Jews - it's a simple absolute numbers game. So, given that's an empirical fact, and that there are so many more talented and intelligent goyim, why do Jews dominate so many positions of power and influence? Are you a Jew? Then you're familiar with the term, "Jewish geography," a cute little metaphor you Jews use to reference Jewish nepotism.

You're not dealing with an average goy here, shylock - I know your people very well, and the typical specious argument aren't going to work on me. Your people wish to rule the world and subjugate the goyim, replacing us with stupid muds you can easily manipulate. You'd accomplish your goal, too, if you didn't suffer from a fatal flaw - it's in your genes to overreach, to push your luck. You did it at the beginning of the 20th century, and you're doing it now. Do you think the outcome will be different this time?

Date: October 31, 2018 09:43AM

I was hoping this would not turn political.

I just wanted to state why the regular, average, day to day person despises the Ashkenazi.

Posted by: Go back to wherever... ()
Date: October 31, 2018 10:08AM

The regular, average, day to day person thinks you're a total dope. Even at FFXU, most of us are too smart to believe that having any sort of Jewish heritage is any more significant than having any sort of Native American heritage. We all have some sort of heritage and you can depart from your money by tracing yours at places like ancestry.com. Have a ball. But get a grip -- none of it is anything more than meaningless parlor conversation.

Posted by: Everyone hates Jews ()
Date: October 31, 2018 10:13AM

Go back to wherever... Wrote:
> The regular, average, day to day person thinks
> you're a total dope. Even at FFXU, most of us are
> too smart to believe that having any sort of
> Jewish heritage is any more significant than
> having any sort of Native American heritage. We
> all have some sort of heritage and you can depart
> from your money by tracing yours at places like
> ancestry.com. Have a ball. But get a grip --
> none of it is anything more than meaningless
> parlor conversation.

Everyone does not hate Native Americans though.

Posted by: Piss off, dumbshit... ()
Date: October 31, 2018 10:27AM

Everyone hates assholes, and you're in the direct line of that fire.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.