HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Rnewed Driver Licenses Now Mailed Have to Wait?
Posted by: James ()
Date: June 16, 2009 01:29PM

Somebody told me over the weekend that renewed VA drivers licenses are being mailed and not given out over the counter the day of the renewal?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rnewed Driver Licenses Now Mailed Have to Wait?
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: June 16, 2009 01:40PM

Yes, I believe its all part of RealID.

Posted by: FairfaxFelix ()
Date: June 16, 2009 09:44PM

James Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Somebody told me over the weekend that renewed VA
> drivers licenses are being mailed and not given
> out over the counter the day of the renewal?

Count your blessings James, that you can handle this transaction without going to the DMV office. The DMV office is the 21st century version of Ellis Island.
BTW, if you are renewing your license and you thought the photo was bad on your current license - you ain't seen nothin' yet till you see your new license. You may get an updated photo, if you like, but it requires a trip to Ellis Island.

Posted by: curious ()
Date: June 18, 2009 04:27PM

Drivers are issued a paper drivers license at the DMV. That document, combined with a valid photo id, serves as a legitimate drivers license until the plastic arrives in the mail.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: June 18, 2009 05:44PM

But... but.. I would have just had my valid photo id taken away by the dmv. That doesn't make any sense.

I was told the paper is fine without other id, for the purposes of presentation to a cop.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: June 18, 2009 05:45PM

And I was told wrong... from dmv site:

Customers renewing Virginia driver's licenses or ID cards can keep your old license or ID card to carry with the temporary driving permit or receipt, until you receive your new license or ID card in the mail.

Posted by: XGPJV ()
Date: July 21, 2018 11:47PM

Guess what? If you opt out of the RealID program, you will get instead a license type that they give to illegal aliens, that you cannot present as a legal ID and they will not let you on a plane using it, and you won't be able to go into any governmental secured building with it. It will not work as an ID to prove your citizenship.

The RealID program is the first step to a world ID system where everyone on the planet will have all their info in a huge computer and available to anyone that wants to know.

If you goof up, all they have to do is put a hold on that credential and you will be scooped up like a shrimp in a basket from wherever you are.

That is also why all the digitization of faces and the digital face scanners popping up everywhere. You will have no place to hide, literally!

Posted by: nigger level intelligence ()
Date: July 22, 2018 07:35AM

^^^^^ The meth is making you paranoid.

Either put it down or OD.

Like most problems we have, this was the result of some nigger business.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.