HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax Underground:F.. .
Posted by: Larry ()
Date: July 16, 2018 12:47PM

I just experience this Italian Scam Man for watches 12 over $1,000 for six watches 12 watches at Dufferin and Steeles Plaza and I have BMW SUV around 9 around 945 a.m. Saying he's got to go back to Italy to the watch shop and then you leave and he can't take the watches back because we have to pay Duty for Duty charge on it I hope I don't bump into him again there's a nice talker I should have believed in him my mistake. Everyone watch out for him well-dressed businessman

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Underground:F.. .
Posted by: watch sales and drugs ()
Date: July 16, 2018 12:52PM

Come one and come all to the Arthur Treacher's bathroom stall glory hole.

Not only can you procure beautiful Italian watches at bargain basement prices but Sameer the queer is here from Langley with drugs 30% off, gerry is also here to service and be serviced by any willing(debatable) man, boy or goat.

cum to arthur treacher's hungry and gerry will make sure you're filled with his delicious tartar sauce

mmmmm

Posted by: Herbert Kornfeld ()
Date: July 16, 2018 03:07PM

Welcome to the Fairfax County gypsy market.

Coming to you every day in parking lots, grocery stores and anywhere else you might find yourself on foot without easy egress.

Enforcement is nil as that would be racist and hateful.

Enjoy!!!

Posted by: SON ()
Date: July 16, 2018 04:28PM

So you lost $1,000 to a scammer that sold you watches that came out the claw machine at the dave and busters (those fake bling bling watches that cost literally $1 on amazon)

YOU BIG DUMMY!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thank you for the laugh I needed it!!!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.