HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fomer NBA Wizards Star Gilbert Arenas Threatens to Send Nude Pics of Ex to Her Son
Posted by: Gilbert still keeping it classy ()
Date: June 05, 2018 03:40PM

Former NBA player Gilbert Arenas has been slapped with a restraining order after a woman claimed he has been harassing and threatening her and her 10-year-old son. Some of these threats included sending naked pictures of the woman to her son, TMZ reported.

“Gilbert told me he was watching me at [my] son’s school and that he had just saw him go into class,” the woman, who said she’s been in an on-and-off relationship with Arenas, said in court documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court. In addition the woman said that Gilbert “said he was waiting to get my son’s cell phone number from his son so that he could send my child naked photos of me and video of Gilbert and I having sex and video of me naked.”

The court filing included copies of text messages allegedly sent from Arena, including one that said, “Wait til u son see ur naked pictures. Imma start f*cking with your life. He has a phone right?”

In horrifying detail the woman recounted times she had to comply with Arena’s malicious behavior and feared that he may hurt her child. This included an alleged incident from May 23, when she claims he banged on her door, pushed her against the wall, and demanded that she have sex with him, which she did out of fear.

She claims that the alleged behavior started after she tried breaking up with Arenas for good and he didn’t handle it well.

The woman asked the judge to order Arenas to stop contacting her and her son, and the request was granted.

This is not Arena’s first run in with trouble. In 2009, hes was involved in a gun incident with his teammates in the Wizard’s locker room. His teammates recounted that Arenas brought guns into the locker room and started making “sarcastic” threats. Although nothing ever came of it, Arenas is now in hot water with authorities.

Arenas spent 11 seasons in the NBA, mostly with the Washington Wizards.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fomer NBA Wizards Star Gilbert Arenas Threatens to Send Nude Pics of Ex to Her Son
Posted by: vile thuggery ()
Date: June 05, 2018 06:11PM

This must be a white bitch. Any niggress knows this is standard nog behavior. It's either you can't make them leave and they beat your ass or they won't come around and they beat your ass.

Re: Fomer NBA Wizards Star Gilbert Arenas Threatens to Send Nude Pics of Ex to Her Son
Posted by: You can't avoid the toll ()
Date: June 05, 2018 06:32PM

vile thuggery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This must be a white bitch. Any niggress knows
> this is standard nog behavior. It's either you
> can't make them leave and they beat your ass or
> they won't come around and they beat your ass.

Yup - burn coal, pay the toll. This piece of shit is learning the hard way that one way or the other, the toll must be paid. Considering the fate of most 'burners, this whore should consider herself lucky.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.