HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
most of my day blown by fx co lying DNC niggers !!!
Posted by: jeubn ()
Date: May 04, 2018 10:16PM

* some federal bitch scheduled to talk / see me today for dating: suddenly deleted and dis-appeared (that was how the day started) after saying good morning before i'd responded

* while (working on) something some nigga left to break so i can get it rid of it (easier to get rid of if working): find out lying bitches who made the thing released a lemon (it cannot be fixed within reasonable cost without UNreasonable and undocumented maintenance effort because they are pushing part sales heavily, and release no info. it's absolute crap is the problem but wasn't recalled: and more embarassingly: it's made in usa)

* bought a (fix) found out it was old stock with a new sticker (works worse than the part being replaced), and will need returned. likely distributor just dropped by with new stickers, is my guess.

* nigga at store told me "not in stock" and maybe they were in a different section of the store but likely are none. later found out there were (7?) in stock. when he told me this the item was just a few isles down on the end cap clear as day to see in his section. i had no idea he was lying to me because i'm white.

there were a few other wastes of time that are indescribable - but they were there

at 9pm so fed up decided to hold off other work till tomorrow

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: most of my day blown by fx co lying DNC niggers !!!
Posted by: Grammar Gus ()
Date: May 04, 2018 11:32PM

You might want to go back to school , and learn how to write a coherent paragraph.

Posted by: OP makes me nauseous ()
Date: May 05, 2018 06:54PM

OP, you give me headache reading your garbage.

Posted by: wally ()
Date: May 05, 2018 11:11PM

Op, what the hell are you talking about?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.