HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
ATTN ALL Slackers, Juvenile Delinquents, and other Adolescents. School Walk-Out April 20
Posted by: Overworked teacher ()
Date: February 17, 2018 08:30PM

FAIRFAX COUNTY SCHOOL WALK OUT! Please keep an eye on this board for updates. FairfaxUnderground is the official website of the Fairfax Schools Walk-Out.
Attachments:
walkout.PNG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTN ALL Slackers, Juvenile Delinquents, and other Adolescents. School Walk-Out April 20
Posted by: Vouchers NOW ()
Date: February 17, 2018 08:47PM

What the fuck happened to this country? Seriously. When did juveniles regularly behave this way? Shoot it each other, then walk out of their school? What are they being taught? What AREN'T they being taught?

End public education. The school systems are unresponsive to the students and the parents. They're too big, impersonal, and they're managed by social activists who are more interested in political indoctrination than they are in teaching children. Provide vouchers to everyone, and let parents decide where and how they want their children educated. The result would be smaller, more selective schools where the kids who want to learn can study in peace, while there will be others for the ones who aren't interested in going to school and would rather learn a trade. The crazies will go to a school just for them, where they will have a close eye kept on them.

Enough is enough. This experiment, "one-size-fits-all" experiment has failed. Rich people get to send their kids to private schools, why can the rest of us?

Re: ATTN ALL Slackers, Juvenile Delinquents, and other Adolescents. School Walk-Out April 20
Posted by: True the Vote! ()
Date: February 17, 2018 09:28PM

Pol Pot. Real commie shit dictated to the children by their commie lib teachers. Will Real American kids refuse to participate?

Posted by: Bernie Sanders ()
Date: February 17, 2018 09:44PM

All children should be sent to toil in the salt mines.

Posted by: Lock the Outer Doors ()
Date: February 17, 2018 09:51PM

Any of them outside expel them, F the college grades they need.

Posted by: PISSED OFF PARENT ()
Date: February 17, 2018 10:00PM

Iif either of my kids came home talking about this nonsense, I would immediately email the principal and all teachers involved, to explicitly say that my kids do NOT have permission to participate. Further, while your ninny kids are repeating chants in lockstep and learning how to make poster board signs with cutesy hashtags, I would like for my kids to be assigned challenging and meaningful work.

Posted by: Fake out ()

Just declare that April 20th is a teacher work day, and there will be no school.

Posted by: Vouchers Yes ()

Let any parent remove their children and make the school system provide the parents a cash voucher for the amount of the education.

It is totally unconstitutional to make the parents pay taxes for schools and be forced for their children to be indoctrinated in a godless liberal political climate not of the parents choice

The children are theirs the parents, not the governments or the schools property

Separation of church and state means that if a parent does not want their child to be in a godless public environment then they should be allowed to remove them and be paid the tuition they were taxed for

Posted by: Sambo ()
Date: February 17, 2018 10:04PM

POP POP POP WATCHA MOTHERFUCKERS DROP
Attachments:
bffdgdf.png

Posted by: Logical ()
Date: February 17, 2018 10:15PM

PISSED OFF PARENT Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Iif either of my kids came home talking about this
> nonsense, I would immediately email the principal
> and all teachers involved, to explicitly say that
> my kids do NOT have permission to participate.
> Further, while your ninny kids are repeating
> chants in lockstep and learning how to make poster
> board signs with cutesy hashtags, I would like for
> my kids to be assigned challenging and meaningful
> work.

I am so happy your kids are in school. Hopefully they will not turn out to be as dumb as you.

Sending the principal a note saying your child does not have your permission to participate in a not school sponsored event is kind of silly.

Posted by: wally ()
Date: February 17, 2018 10:19PM

A walkout planned on 4/20. 4/20. That's funny.

Posted by: u4l7e ()
Date: February 17, 2018 10:21PM

that's not education

infact it will probably be used by staff to pick on some students as "behavior problems" while completely keeping it off the record of others

democrats aren't worth shit. don't believe anything they tell you.

Posted by: h9vch ()
Date: February 17, 2018 10:22PM

#1 friends and time to be with them

#2 education. not about harriet tubman owning the USA by reparation. about guns.

Posted by: xhkyp ()
Date: February 17, 2018 10:23PM

h9vch Wrote:
> #1 friends and time to be with them
>
> #2 education. not about harriet tubman owning
> the USA by reparation. about guns.

i don't see how they didn't learn lots about guns, their good use, and their shameful use in USA HISTORY

i did, when i was in school

lemme see what damn history book these HS kids are reading? where is the URL??

Posted by: Millennial pussies ()
Date: February 17, 2018 10:25PM

Overworked teacher Wrote:
> FAIRFAX COUNTY SCHOOL WALK OUT! Please keep an eye
> on this board for updates. FairfaxUnderground is
> the official website of the Fairfax Schools
> Walk-Out.
Attachments:
hAWcZVs.gif

Posted by: u3jnf ()
Date: February 17, 2018 10:26PM

I hate to think, to ask, but what damn brainwash books have liberals in the north been putting in Elementary and Middle School books?

(HS students obviously should have had 8-10 yr of history by HS)

Has any school master bothered collecting URLs of online books of what the kids are taught?

Or is that Connolly's and Obama's little secret?

Posted by: Handsome.Dan ()
Date: February 17, 2018 10:29PM

I'm the regional admissions rep for Yale here in NOVA. New Haven Central Command told all of us in December to contact all of our incoming fall freshmen nationally to inform them that any unexcused absences will result in a withdrawal of our acceptance letters.

Posted by: Yeah Right ()
Date: February 18, 2018 12:03AM

Handsome.Dan Wrote:
> I'm the regional admissions rep for Yale here in
> NOVA. New Haven Central Command told all of us in
> December to contact all of our incoming fall
> freshmen nationally to inform them that any
> unexcused absences will result in a withdrawal of
> our acceptance letters.

LOL - nice troll. Everyone knows no one who graduated from Fairfax County Public Schools would get accepted to Yale.

Posted by: HS Graduate ()
Date: February 18, 2018 12:09PM

u3jnf Wrote:
> I hate to think, to ask, but what damn brainwash
> books have liberals in the north been putting in
> Elementary and Middle School books?
>
> (HS students obviously should have had 8-10 yr of
> history by HS)
>
> Has any school master bothered collecting URLs of
> online books of what the kids are taught?
>
> Or is that Connolly's and Obama's little secret?

I hope the liberals assigned books that teach the kids how to construct a paragraph and express their ideas in a clear, concise, and compelling way. You know, the books you never used.

Posted by: Historian ()
Date: February 18, 2018 12:42PM

wally Wrote:
> A walkout planned on 4/20. 4/20. That's funny.

The anniversary of the Columbine.

Posted by: tgb ()
Date: February 18, 2018 12:47PM

I am a teacher (elementary) and I won't be participating in this or the one called for on March 14. I have always kept politics out of the classroom and will continue to do so.

Posted by: Handsome.Dan ()
Date: February 18, 2018 12:57PM

Yeah Right Wrote:
> Handsome.Dan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'm the regional admissions rep for Yale here
> in
> > NOVA. New Haven Central Command told all of us
> in
> > December to contact all of our incoming fall
> > freshmen nationally to inform them that any
> > unexcused absences will result in a withdrawal
> of
> > our acceptance letters.
>
>
> LOL - nice troll. Everyone knows no one who
> graduated from Fairfax County Public Schools would
> get accepted to Yale.

We typically make offers to about a dozen students from Thomas Jefferson each year and typically 2 or 3 will attend.

If not for Thomas Jefferson, we would classify FCPS the same way we do most of Mississippi and Arkansas...undesirable.

Posted by: Fuck Columbine ()
Date: February 18, 2018 02:28PM

Historian Wrote:https://youtu.be/MwAV8x0J6DA
> wally Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > A walkout planned on 4/20. 4/20. That's
> funny.
>
>
> The anniversary of the Columbine.

I'ts Hitler's birthday, G!
Attachments:
IMG_9466.JPG
IMG_9467.JPG
IMG_9472.GIF
IMG_9481.JPG
IMG_9469.JPG
IMG_9475.JPG
IMG_9483.GIF

Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: February 18, 2018 10:50PM

tgb Wrote:
> I am a teacher (elementary) and I won't be
> participating in this or the one called for on
> March 14. I have always kept politics out of the
> classroom and will continue to do so.

Then you either teach in a private school...or you are risking your job by not teaching the mandated curriculum.

If you teach about MLK, you teach politics. If you teach Hitler, you teach politics.

I'm 3rd gen Jap-American. I spent 13 years in FCPS schools. I learned about the Holocaust. I learned about Pearl Harbor. I learned about 9/11. I learned about the Mi Lay Massacre. I learned about Abu Graib. I learned about the Armenian Genocide.

At no time, did I spend one minute in FCPS learning about my grandmother and grandfather being rounded up and put into a camp right here in the United States. I asked every one of my history teachers about it and they either thought I was making it up to try and make them look like they didn't know something about history or they just legit were unfamiliar.

Posted by: Thetruthyousee ()
Date: February 18, 2018 11:16PM

On Hitlers birthday too, and we all thought Trump was the Nazi

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.