HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Lead FBI Agent in Trump Collusion Investigation Admits There is "no big there there"
Posted by: no there there, libtardz ()
Date: January 23, 2018 02:25PM

Below is the text Peter Stzrok sent to his FBI mistress the day before the Mueller investigation began. He is discussing whether or not he should join Mueller's team. He basically admits that the entire Trump collusion investigation is a big nothing burger. Keep in mind, that at this point, he had been the head of the Trump collusion investigation at the FBI. He, of all people, would be in a position to know whether or not the Trump collusion investigation amounted to anything. He clearly thinks it does not.

“You and I both know the odds are nothing. If I thought it was likely, I’d be there no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern that there’s no big there there.

Sorry, libtardz, that's straight from the horse's mouth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lead FBI Agent in Trump Collusion Investigation Admits There is "no big there there"
Posted by: Surprise Surprise ()
Date: January 23, 2018 03:53PM

"Russiagate" was a big nothing burger from day one.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvC_NsWAbmLC3tyAgMY7S

Re: Lead FBI Agent in Trump Collusion Investigation Admits There is "no big there there"
Posted by: Sztroker Ace ()
Date: January 23, 2018 03:54PM

Attachments:
1ct23a3h2tb01.jpg

Posted by: Mister Richard ()
Date: January 23, 2018 05:07PM

Posted by: Lisa Page looks nasty ()
Date: January 23, 2018 05:57PM

I’ve beer goggledplenty of Times, and she is hideous.
I thought she was going to be hot like a young clarice starling.....

Posted by: Dirty Donnie ()
Date: January 23, 2018 08:40PM

Sure kid.
Attachments:
1672921.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.