HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why do so many people put faux stone siding on the front of their homes? And then aluminum siding on the sides of their homes?
Posted by: Home.Hunter ()
Date: January 12, 2018 03:44PM

Like pick one or the other...both just looks tacky as hell.

Uh, yeah...that bonus at my defense contracting job didn't come in at the level I thought it would so, I went half and half on the siding, bruhs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do so many people put faux stone siding on the front of their homes? And then aluminum siding on the sides of their homes?
Posted by: UYXCP ()
Date: January 12, 2018 09:33PM

its probably vinyl siding.

Re: Why do so many people put faux stone siding on the front of their homes? And then aluminum siding on the sides of their homes?
Posted by: Marj k ()
Date: January 12, 2018 11:01PM

Its the style ..all in vogue

Posted by: Soul Brother #1 ()
Date: January 13, 2018 04:47AM

We in da hood like the fake stone cuz it be mo bulletproof and cover my baby mama from driveby nigga shootins.

Posted by: Butt out, loser ()
Date: January 13, 2018 10:04AM

People buy or build what they like. The fact that YOU don't like it doesn't matter since you don't have enough money to be in the game to begin with.

Date: January 13, 2018 10:27AM

Butt out, loser Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> People buy or build what they like. The fact that
> YOU don't like it doesn't matter since you don't
> have enough money to be in the game to begin with.

Oh look...we got us a triggered faggot all up in here.

I was born here in NOVA. I went away to school because there's nothing but shithole colleges and universities here. In between earning 3 degrees, I bought and sold 4 homes. Now I am returning home to my native NOVA and I am shopping for another home. Before I left 12 years ago, there were no homes here with these half-finished exteriors of faux-stone and aluminum siding. It doesn't look good. At all.

In the game? I am the game, faggot.

Posted by: reality67 ()
Date: January 13, 2018 03:13PM

I live in a old all brick Kings park house, it looks old and shitty but its solid and keeps me out of the rain and snow. Vinyl siding burns very easily and puts out toxic gases as it burns so I avoid it.

Posted by: Apu ()
Date: January 13, 2018 07:32PM

Home.Hunter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I was born here in NOVA. I went away to school
> because there's nothing but shithole colleges and
> universities here. In between earning 3 degrees, I
> bought and sold 4 homes. Now I am returning home
> to my native NOVA and I am shopping for another
> home. Before I left 12 years ago, there were no
> homes here with these half-finished exteriors of
> faux-stone and aluminum siding. It doesn't look
> good. At all.
>
> In the game? I am the game, faggot.

Right. Now go clean the Slurpee machine. And refill the beef jerky bin.

Date: January 13, 2018 08:22PM

I can't hear you, Apu...I'm railing out your Mom and she's a loud ass bitch.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.