HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Republic Services Trash Service - Losers!!
Posted by: Trashman!!! ()
Date: January 05, 2018 05:28PM

Anybody else having problems with Republic Services (Formerly AAA) picking up the trash bins? I realize the holidays fucked up their schedule but no pickup lately! If you call their customer service number, no answer!! Weasels...gonna get rid of these losers!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Republic Services Trash Service - Losers!!
Posted by: Tell us ()
Date: January 05, 2018 06:05PM

What are your options?

Posted by: nxxv6 ()
Date: January 06, 2018 06:40PM

if your going to say Republicans never physically pic up Trash, stupid

i tried to get a job on trash pickup they said due to my injuries i can't because i have to start as a hanger not a driver

also: many of those niggas were shoed in. in earlier years they were ex-cons, but today (pay so high), they are shoed in by democrats i would guess

republicans pick up PLENTY of trash, on job sites - starting with the jobs democrats fucked up and has to be "done right", again !!

Posted by: k6lem ()
Date: January 06, 2018 06:41PM

point: there aren't really that many trash jobs in fairfax to debate about

Posted by: Retardlic triple gay ()
Date: January 06, 2018 08:10PM

They missed my house multiple times last year. When you use their website to request service they don't respond or if they do, they just tell you your trash will be picked up on your next regular trash day. I wish I could change but they are through the HOA. My folks have American and have no problems

Posted by: TrashServiceUser7 ()
Date: January 06, 2018 08:43PM

American is much better.

When I put out my cans full of disgusting, shit-filled diapers, rotting meat that we cleaned from the fridge, rancid fish, bags filled to the brim with dog shit and toilet paper squares filled with my cum from jerking off to numerous facebook images... well, they just pick it up. I drag the cans down and they come at some point while I am at my ridiculously high-paying job... and they do away with all of this filth. All I have to do is drag the cans down twice a week and drag the empty ones back up.

Easy peasy. Go with American, I guess.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.