HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Can't find anywhere to purchase a mattress
Posted by: need a new mattress ()
Date: April 15, 2017 08:40PM

my old mattress is falling apart and I need a new one. But I've looked far and wide throughtout NoVa, and can't seem to find a mattress store anywhere. Jumpin' Jehosephat, do all you people sleep on futons?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can't find anywhere to purchase a mattress
Posted by: EbJXD ()
Date: April 15, 2017 09:11PM

You need to go to PG County Maryland, plenty of options there.

Posted by: Whart ()
Date: April 15, 2017 09:14PM

We do not use mattresses any more. Get with the program. Only poor people use mattresses.

https://www.sleepnumber.com

https://www.walmart.com/co/Spa-Sensations-8-Memory-Foam-Mattress-with-Bed-Frame-Set-Multiple-Sizes/54527133

Posted by: Hank Scorpio ()
Date: April 15, 2017 09:15PM

Well, there's Mattresses R' Us, that's on Maple. Put-Your-Back-There, that's on Maple, Sleep Low, Sweet Chariot, that's on Maple. Matter of fact, they're all in the same complex, the mattress complex on Maple.

Posted by: Internet Advice ()
Date: April 15, 2017 09:16PM

Buy them off the internet. You'll literally save hundreds than from any stores in the DC area.

Posted by: Fantom.Shitter ()
Date: April 15, 2017 09:17PM

Yup...it's a shame. All this retail space in NOVA and not a single mattress store for parsecs...

Posted by: Test Sleep ()
Date: April 15, 2017 09:18PM

14 mattress companies changing the game right now.

You can buy these offerings online and take a multi-night test drive at home

http://www.curbed.com/2016/7/22/12249252/where-to-buy-mattress-casper-tuft-needle-leesa

Posted by: hY6Kj ()
Date: April 16, 2017 03:05PM

* hale bop or haleys comet really might hit the earth next come around

* yellow stone park really might make a soft bed for you across 1/2 the entire USA and we'll all die from the craziness that insues

* all gov in the world are heavily into being police states (a gun to the head of anyone who disagrees), printing false moneys, and attacking anyone in public who isn't a gov worker

* all of the gov in the world are dead set on building SFD on farms (urban sprawl), ignoring fuel conservation, and not giving a fuck whether in 200 years there will be any fuel - whether mankind is demoted back to horses and hand tilling

* NASA is dead set on spending as fast as they can, and don't give a crap if man gets off the planet. none of their projects have ANY hope in a future without fuel on a timeline "they'll spend heavy studying it may be possibly eons from now"

what do you think i think of local businessmen who are likely smuggling illegals into fairfax or drugs in mattresses, or using failed mattress stores as a tax write-off ?

Posted by: DanielLee5 ()
Date: December 27, 2017 03:02AM

I think Amazon is the best option. Here is a veeeery detailed post about top memory foam mattress models https://sleepissimple.co.uk/ , and all of them are available on Amazon. I would advise to look through it before deciding to buy something. I was about to purchase an air mattress, but completely changed my mind after having read a review on Sleep Joy 2-Inch - it is soft (as I hate medium and firm models) and is made of memory foam. The price is rather loyal, too, at least comparing to dozens of other items. Anyways don't listen to any advises, all this is very individual. My sister tolerates firm mattresses only, meanwhile I can't stand even medium firmness, to me they're extremely uncomfortable.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2018 04:40AM by DanielLee5.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.