HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Missouri couple accused of putting four-month-old son in the MICROWAVE and turning it on
Posted by: XTPX9 ()
Date: November 30, 2017 04:57PM

White people ...

A Missouri couple is facing charges of abuse of their four-month-old son after allegedly dropping him while trying to imitate a TV commercial and zapping him in a microwave.
Derick and Mikala Boyce-Slezak, both 22, of Park Hills, were charged on Tuesday and are jailed on $500,000 bond.
The injuries were discovered when the baby boy, who was just under four months, was taken to the Cardinal-Glennon Hospital Emergency Room in April for a rash on his face that turned out to be a wound, according to court documents obtained by the St Louis Post-Dispatch.
Missouri couple Derick and Mikala Boyce-Slezak, both 22, of Park Hills, are facing charges of abuse of their four-month-old son (Pictured, Mikala Boyce-Slezak)
The couple is accused of dropping him while trying to imitate a TV commercial and zapping him in a microwave (Pictured, Derick anBoyce-Slezak)
Missouri couple Derick and Mikala Boyce-Slezak, both 22 (right and left), of Park Hills, are facing charges of abuse of their four-month-old son after allegedly dropping him while trying to imitate a TV commercial and zapping him in a microwave
Doctors found the periphery of the wound to be a first-degree burn, with the majority of the wound being a second-degree burn, reported the Daily Journal.
A superficial second-degree burn was also visible on the front of the infant’s scalp. The infant was also suffering from a skull fracture and a subdural hematoma, a head injury that can cause swelling on the brain.

However, an employee of the Children's Division of the Missouri Department of Social Services testified at the hearing that Mikala had stated that she intended to testify that the head wounds were a result of Derick dropping the baby while trying to imitate what he saw on a television commercial.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5133505/Missouri-couple-accused-putting-infant-MICROWAVE.html
Attachments:
46D8494D00000578-0-image-a-33_1512061174183.jpg
46D8494800000578-0-image-m-32_1512061165819.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Missouri couple accused of putting four-month-old son in the MICROWAVE and turning it on
Posted by: It'sMyFault I'm White like them ()
Date: November 30, 2017 05:19PM

OP. I think it's working. I'm white and am starting to feel guilty for their negligence, just because I am white.

I now feel responsible for their actions, simply because I am white.

How did you do this to me?

Wow, you are so good at what you do. Ill have to stop reading your posts!

Re: Missouri couple accused of putting four-month-old son in the MICROWAVE and turning it on
Posted by: Soul.Brother#69 ()
Date: November 30, 2017 05:23PM

Fucking white people...always thugging it up...committing crimes...fuck all the thugging, crime committing people! Also known as...the whites!

Posted by: Hi Meghan ! ()
Date: November 30, 2017 08:23PM

Meghan,
My uncle is Colin Powell, and I hate niggers!
That is all, now quietly go back to compiling your data of this site.

Posted by: gy3uy ()
Date: December 01, 2017 02:32AM

however you trolls. there is no comment from the husband's lawyer.

this kind of crime is usually done by the women, rarely the man

and she looks the type, yes she do

yes some white guys are dumb white trash - and believe they can do no harm (very old and true farm wisdom is: "keep your feet on the ground")

some women also drop babies intently while doing absolutely crazy things with infants: i think to injure them for race gender (male babies) - and i'm a witness. as far as research, all kinds of explinations have been made: useless to explain, the statistics just grow.

Posted by: They both have long necks! ()
Date: December 01, 2017 08:39AM

WTF is up with their necks?

Posted by: Who'd they vote for? ()
Date: December 01, 2017 08:50AM

St. Francois county, where Park Hills is located, voted for Trump. So here are your typical Trump supporters in the Midwest - inbred, dumb, white hicks who couldn't find their ass with their own two hands and a GPS.

Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: December 01, 2017 03:29PM

I see no problem here. Hitler did this to 6 million people...and nobody said shit about it.

Posted by: Where in Fairfax county? ()
Date: December 01, 2017 03:32PM

Give it a break you White cunt.

Posted by: Fake Humans ()
Date: December 01, 2017 10:36PM

They both have long necks! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WTF is up with their necks?

They are not human. That's just one clue.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.