HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why is the coast guard at my house?
Posted by: pyramids17 ()
Date: May 29, 2007 02:53AM

ok so i got arrested in april, and one of my two charges was a drug charge. im not involved in any of that anymore, also quit smoking. i messed with coke and weed mainly. the day, possibly 2 days after i was released from jail (i was held for 2 weeeks) im in my house and i hear what sounds like a plane overhead, but this is MUCH louder than any plane thats ever gone over my house, and thats a lot (i live near dulles) the house is nearly shaking, so i go out to my backyard and look up and theres a helicopter flying EXTREMELY low to the ground. but what was really odd is that it went in three circles directly over my house. i lost it in the front, then it came over my backyard again, making these obvious circles. it was flying just high enough to clear the trees. i made eye contact with this guy sitting at the side door. what was even more odd is that it was a coast guard helicopter. i dont live on the coast. or a river. or anywhere near one. it was a hh-65a dolphin, or dauphin i guess theyre called. these are used by some law enforcement agencies...but if im a subject of interest theyre wasting their time because i never moved large enough amounts of anything. the coast guard does investigate drug trafficking...but overseas trafficking? me? THE FUCK? i would just walk down the street to get that shit. my next door neighbor works for the government in some top secret nonsense, and supposedly has done work for the cia...i asked him about it and he just kind of gave me a creepy chuckle. anyone know why the coast guard cant seem to stay on the coast? see it could have just been going somewhere, but how do you explain the low flying and the circles?

this is the helicopter.

http://cgvi.uscg.mil/media/main.php?g2_view=keyalbum.KeywordAlbum&g2_keyword=HH-65&g2_itemId=106594

http://www.check-six.com/images/CG_Aircraft/HH65overpoint.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is the coast guard at my house?
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: May 29, 2007 02:57AM

Jesus, that is unreadable. Would it kill you to type in normal sentences and use paragraphs? Are you allergic to capital letters?

Date: May 29, 2007 03:18AM

tHaNkS fOr ThE hElP, tRoLl.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: May 29, 2007 05:45AM

pyramids17,
RESton Peace has a point but i will articulate it. the problem with your writing isnt so much syntax as it is style. stream of consciousness (aka drivel) is not a good style when starting a thread. instead, you should... write, preview, correct, reorganize, repeat, repeat, repeat, post. if you fuck up your post, use the edit feature. i recomend you revise your post.

RESton Peace,
ive explained my aversion to capitals and apostrophes... but what you didnt know is that im really a one armed pirate so it's hard to hit shift and other keys at the same time. *(()_&^^$^&*(+_*(&^%&^*(^%%#$%^$&&*())*()_(*(*

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: May 29, 2007 06:36AM

anyone know why the coast guard cant seem to stay on the coast?

I love the way all your logic builds up to this question.

Posted by: FairF4x0r ()
Date: May 29, 2007 06:55AM

They were probably doing an infrared sweep of your place to see if there is a farm in the attic.

Posted by: Schrute ()
Date: May 29, 2007 08:49AM

I think their mission was to draw you out of your home - which they did - so they could shoot you with a microscopic GPS tracking dart. This dart will track your every move and report which chemicals are in your body. Next time you hear a helicopter, hide in your closet forever and it will go away.

Posted by: reason ()
Date: May 29, 2007 09:16AM

I've seen that helicopter around Fairfax on a couple occasions. I'm sure that the helicopter being over your house was sheer coincidence, honestly. Don't panic, they wouldn't spend that kind of effort on you.

Posted by: Fairfax MF---er ()
Date: May 29, 2007 10:32AM

"anyone know why the coast guard cant seem to stay on the coast?"

Maybe the helicopter was preparing to land at the airport you live next to.

Also, I believe the Coast Guard patrols major waterways, such as the Potomac River....which isn't that far away from Dulles.

Or maybe you are just a paranoid ass who may still be using some coke or weed from the sounds of your paranoid rant.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: May 29, 2007 01:43PM

Paranoia self destroya

Date: May 29, 2007 01:58PM

nothing anyone has said explains why it was over my house so low. im not paranoid (like i said i have no reason to be). i live at the bottom end of dulles...15 miles from the potomac. and im allergic to capital letters.

Date: May 29, 2007 02:03PM

Well, they don't do infrared sweeps from space genius.

Date: May 29, 2007 02:09PM

so the coast guard now has jurisdiction everywhere? and they do infrared sweeps? i was arrested with an empty pipe...that makes the coast guard suspicious that im cultivating? thanks for your insight.

Posted by: Fairfax MF---er ()
Date: May 29, 2007 02:47PM

pyramids17 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> nothing anyone has said explains why it was over
> my house so low. im not paranoid (like i said i
> have no reason to be). i live at the bottom end of
> dulles...15 miles from the potomac. and im
> allergic to capital letters.

Suffice it to say, if the government really was after you, there are less obvious means of survelliance than having an fucking Coast Guard helicopter fly over your house.

Date: May 29, 2007 02:57PM

pyramids17 Wrote:
> so the coast guard now has jurisdiction
> everywhere? and they do infrared sweeps? i was
> arrested with an empty pipe...that makes the coast
> guard suspicious that im cultivating? thanks for
> your insight.

Doubtful... truth be told I'm with others that think this was a total coincidence. But the coast Guard is now under the Department of Homeland Security, which means its assets are really at the whim of the department. For example, it was the Coast Guard conducting rooftop rescues in the aftermath of Katrina, which had nothing to do with the mission of maritime law enforcement. But its sister organization, FEMA, needed the help.

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: May 29, 2007 03:33PM

It probably had something to Memorial Day. It costs a fortune to use one those helicopters. They just don't go joyriding around.

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: May 29, 2007 08:23PM

Jester Wrote:
> It probably had something to Memorial Day. It
> costs a fortune to use one those helicopters.
> They just don't go joyriding around.

To honor the three Coast Guard guys who have died in war.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: May 29, 2007 11:08PM

This was monday then? maybe it was for Memorial day.

Barring that however, this becomes interesting. Fairfax county police helis (well one of them anyway at least) has the infrared shit (FLIR its called) on it, so there is no way the coast guard would be called out (that was what they did back in the 90's when only the CG had it). its hard to mistake a dauphin for any other heli, but yeah the only people who would have a dauphin would be federal government people. It does cost about 5k per hour to run one. could have been the DEA, FBI or CIA in addition to the CG. What color was it? And the dude at the door, was he sitting in the door looking thru any kind of binocular-like contraption? you said it was just above the trees. Thats interesting, i wouldnt think any heli would be that low unless searching for somthing.

Heres what you do. Go to a pay phone near your house, and call police non-emergency number and say hey yesterday there was a helicopter above my street (give street but not address) and it was not a Fairfax PD chopper. ... etc.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2007 11:08PM by KeepOnTruckin.

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: May 30, 2007 12:30AM

Ok.

1) Maybe they were flying by and noticed a girl next store sunbathing in the nude and wanted a closer look. Was the pilot smiling?

2) Water Patrol. Did you leave the hose running?

(The DOJ and DEA use Black Blackhawks, not Dauphins.)

Date: May 30, 2007 04:02AM

who said anything about memorial day? this happened in late april...

anyway, it was red, and had the coast guard logo...the same one in the links i posted. i dont know if the guy was holding anything but he was dressed in heavy black gear. looked like a swat team type thing. apparently the maryland state police use that helicopter too. still, i have yet to hear a resonable explanation for this event. there is a DEA agent two doors down from me. my next door neighbor on the same side works for the feds too...the type of work he can't even discuss with his wife. i don't think they'd drop in to visit them with the chopper though.

Date: May 30, 2007 04:09AM

As we said before, it's hard to pick details out of your rant at the beginning of the thread. You need to consider calming down before you go on the internet.

Date: May 30, 2007 04:20AM

youre just angry because i used capital letters in that one. its amazing how fast you respond to all my posts. maybe you should....go outside....and play. you spend too much time here. and im not going to feed your troll ass anymore, i know you like that kind of shit. i hope you really do rest in peace.

Date: May 30, 2007 05:24AM

Hey, you're taking it way too personally. I'm trying to help you, brother. You're asking for advice in an almost manic fashion, and I am trying to help you understand that you will receive more and better help if you take a deep breath, re-read what you write, and try to formulate it into concise thoughts that stay on point.

You seem paranoid, and no doubt you are if you think every little thing in the sky is out to get you, that the dea agent on your block even knows your name (if he even is in the dea), and that I am trying to troll you. If every little adverse post you encounter on the internet is a so-called "troll post", you need to strongly reconsider if the internet is something you want to be involved with.

And speaking of getting back to the other person's post fast, just look how fast you got back to me. Bravo. I work in the middle of the night in a data center, what're you up to this time of night? Oh yeah. Coke.

Posted by: DEA AGENT ()
Date: May 30, 2007 09:25AM

We're got our eyes on you, son.

Posted by: Officer Friendly ()
Date: May 30, 2007 11:27AM

This case was out of our jurisdiction so we turned it over to the feds.

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: May 30, 2007 12:31PM

Officer Friendly Wrote:
> This case was out of our jurisdiction so we turned
> it over to the feds.

Officer Friendly, do you know "Friendly Attorney". Friendly Attorney is a moron who speaks about things fro which he does not know.

Posted by: pyramids17 - The Movie ()
Date: May 30, 2007 01:18PM

My plan was to drop off my brother at the house and pick up Karen.

There it is. You see that helicopter right there?

Right up there. It's been following me all morning.

- Are you nuts?
- I'm telling you.

It's the third time I've seen it. At the hospital.

I had to make some stops.

I've been all over town and I've seen it all day.

I was cooking dinner.

I had to start braising the beef and veal shanks for the tomato sauce. It was Michael's favorite. I was making ziti with gravy...roasted peppers...string beans with olive oil,and beautiful cutlets...that were cut just right...that I was going to fry up as an appetizer.

So I was home for about an hour. My plan was to start dinner early so I could unload the guns Jimmy didn't want. Then get the package for Lois to take to Atlanta later that night.

I kept looking out the window and saw that the helicopter was gone.

Posted by: Coolio ()
Date: May 30, 2007 01:32PM

Moron, everybody knows that you don't ship packages to Atlanta any more, they should go through TN where there is no bounty hunting. Let Jimmy handle his own guns, he can sell them at the Dulles gun show no problems.

Posted by: COASTIEwiththeMOSTIE ()
Date: May 30, 2007 01:33PM

The USCG has been tasked to protect the airspace (ie intercept/i.d. planes violating airspace restrictions) around DC. The helo could have seen something interesting while just doing a training misson or PR. The CG Airstation is at Reagan. The President was at Arlington on Monday. Maybe it was a combination of all these.

If you are that paranoid, maybe just maybe, its time to cut back..

Posted by: pyramids17 - The Movie ()
Date: May 30, 2007 01:38PM

Coolio Wrote:
> Moron, everybody knows that you don't ship
> packages to Atlanta any more, they should go
> through TN where there is no bounty hunting. Let
> Jimmy handle his own guns, he can sell them at the
> Dulles gun show no problems.

But I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you?

I'm here to fucking amuse you?

Posted by: JayD ()
Date: May 30, 2007 02:08PM

Joint task force operation:

Date: May 30, 2007 04:52PM

pyramids17 - The Movie Wrote:
> But I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse
> you?
>
> I'm here to fucking amuse you?

OK

I have to meet with Clean Face. I'll use the service entrance. WP 7pm. We'll get everything square. No birds this time.

Date: May 30, 2007 05:33PM

COASTIEwiththeMOSTIE Wrote:
> The USCG has been tasked to protect the airspace
> (ie intercept/i.d. planes violating airspace
> restrictions) around DC. The helo could have seen
> something interesting while just doing a training
> misson or PR. The CG Airstation is at Reagan. The
> President was at Arlington on Monday. Maybe it
> was a combination of all these.
>
> If you are that paranoid, maybe just maybe, its
> time to cut back..

yes, coastie. out of 32 posts, yours is the only one on topic and logical. i read about this last night, and it seems to be the most likely scenario. witnesses in d.c. have said the helicopters fly low, so im guessing it was doing a training mission rather than intercepting any plane. there were no other aircraft that i could see. i'm not paranoid...that doensn't make sense. i think anyone would be puzzled by this event, and i have an explanation now.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: May 30, 2007 05:42PM

Because you went AWOL

Posted by: CIA watching you assholes ()
Date: May 31, 2007 12:29AM

Kid you really fucked up selling all those drugs. You interfered with our drug importation business so now we ARE USING THE COAST GUARD SNIPERS to eliminate competition. Since the Coast guard couldn't get you we are going to send our UFO & crew to abduct you and administer a toxic space enema.No one will believe you, just like Miss Monroe & JFK.

Posted by: Officer Friendly ()
Date: May 31, 2007 11:30AM

"Officer Friendly, do you know "Friendly Attorney". Friendly Attorney is a moron who speaks about things fro which he does not know."

Mr Raodiophile. Being in law enforcement prevents me from commenting on my thoughts of you. Suffice it to say, Careful son.

Date: May 31, 2007 03:40PM

i didnt know the coast guard had snipers, let alone guns. (besides the occasional sidearm)

Posted by: 420man ()
Date: May 31, 2007 05:40PM

hey man not to sound paranoid but cops have helicopters with infrared cameras. theyre not allowed to swoop over ur house cuz thats invasion of privacy BUT since you were caught.....they might have gotten a warrant to fly over to check if ur growing.............

Date: May 31, 2007 09:30PM

sure but the FCPD has the FLIR (infrared) so no need for the coast guard to come out and do it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2007 09:30PM by KeepOnTruckin.

Date: May 31, 2007 09:57PM

Please stick to the code or those bastards with the birds will be back flying over again. We agreed!? Clean face said to tell you:

Mary had a little lamb. My dog has fleas. Mares-eat-oats and does-eat-oats, and I'll be home for Christmas. Your loving son Queen Victoria.

If you wish to speak again place an empty flowerpot containing a red flag on your apartment balcony. We'll meet in the garage downtown.

Date: May 31, 2007 10:14PM

Roger that. Tell dirty face that the chicken is in the pot, but the pot is too small. Cars burn diesel fuel and deer jump 6 feet high. The flag is green.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: May 31, 2007 10:25PM

The flag is green.

Is it safe?

Date: June 01, 2007 12:52AM

This is one of those times I like to sit back and just let the randomness of ffx underground flow

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: June 01, 2007 12:50PM

Officer Friendly Wrote:
> "Officer Friendly, do you know "Friendly
> Attorney". Friendly Attorney is a moron who speaks
> about things fro which he does not know."
>
> Mr Raodiophile. Being in law enforcement prevents
> me from commenting on my thoughts of you. Suffice
> it to say, Careful son.

Be careful too, Officer Friendly. FRIENDLY ATTORNEY said he can go after and sieze police officers pensions. I would not not want that to happen to you.

Posted by: Friendly attorney ()
Date: June 02, 2007 12:16AM

Do more research asshole, it has been done.

Posted by: SRE ()
Date: June 03, 2007 09:43AM

Maybe "Friendly attorney" can help Sal Culosi's family.

I bet Fx Co Police Office Deval V. Bullock has a some value in his pension.

Posted by: Whut? ()
Date: November 27, 2017 10:41AM

WHUT?

Posted by: Goodfellas bro ()
Date: November 27, 2017 09:03PM

Is your name Henry Hill?

Posted by: Threats now ()
Date: November 27, 2017 09:13PM

So the threats aren't very friendly.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.