HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax Youth Police.Clubs
Posted by: Nova00 ()
Date: September 25, 2017 11:34PM

What is the difference between these clubs and the other County Sports? I have never heard of people playing on them but it looks like they offer a lot of different sports opportunities.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Youth Police.Clubs
Posted by: GoodFPYC ()
Date: September 27, 2017 07:00AM

Both the County and FPYC does a good job with the kids: teaches good sportsmen(women)ship, life skills, values, team support.

If you have the time/money, and if the kid is "into" a particular sport, I'd recommend staying with a Club because they can play for several years and build solid friendships and skills.

I would be very careful about choosing a particular club, though. FPYC has a good reputation (players, professional and parent coaches, parents, skill development, normalcy), but others do not (e.g., Vienna - basically the parents run the show to the detriment of the organization, and, not surprising, a culture of cheating parents - to the point that even the kids all know it.)

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.