HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I still don't understand why all of the guns in Texas for a flood
Posted by: Question 101 ()
Date: September 04, 2017 02:54PM

So we see the news about the flood and everything down in Texas, but it seems there are people with guns everywhere. Who are they going to shoot and where are the police to stop them. I think they are trying to scare away the minorities so they won't come back and they can take over their homes. People need help and all they want to do is shoot somebody

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I still don't understand why all of the guns in Texas for a flood
Posted by: Lame Troll ()
Date: September 04, 2017 03:52PM

05119a2b7f6fb0961008d07056656d7ca6c13f-w

Re: I still don't understand why all of the guns in Texas for a flood
Posted by: YouLootWeShoot ()
Date: September 04, 2017 04:21PM

Great video and well worth watching.

Don't mess with Texas.

A viral video shows a shotgun-wielding man guarding a Houston grocery store from alleged looters amid the Hurricane Harvey flooding.

In the video, which was posted to YouTube on August 29 by user TexasProud, the self-proclaimed "ex-SWAT deputy" warns people who appear to be ransacking the Little York Food Mart.

“Hey, don’t go back in that store! I’m telling you one time. I’m not scared to shoot you," he says. “I’m an ex-f***ing SWAT deputy! I will cut your a** in half."

The alleged looters appear to run away after the warning.

“It’s a shame. We need more real men out here to step up and protect where you live,” the armed man tells the woman behind the camera. "This storm is temporary."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/08/31/armed-texas-resident-puts-hurricane-harvey-looters-notice-viral-youtube-video

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.