HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
VDOT Sucks
Posted by: I Hate VDOT ()
Date: September 01, 2017 08:55AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: VDOT Sucks
Posted by: BYGVH ()
Date: September 01, 2017 09:07AM

WASHINGTON — Two Virginia Department of Transportation supervisors are accused of accepting thousands of dollars in bribes from the owners of trucking companies who received snow-removal contracts totaling more than $9 million.

Anthony “Andy” Willie, 54, of Culpeper, and Kenneth “Kenny” Duane Adams, 41, of Fairfax, were arrested Thursday and charged with conspiracy and fraud, federal prosecutors in Alexandria announced.

------------------------------

this is simple. hispanics have had a lock on all road and sewer work in fx co for like 30 years.

"bribes" in construction industry are nothing new, a historic look at arrests and lawsuits during the building of Route 66 is proof of that
this is just NAACP and hispanics using tax money to run stings to get rid of white managers, after which they will install rich political people from naacp and mexico

i've been caught up in one of the city of dc stings on whites myself and let me guaruntee you, you can be stung even if you broke no law: the niggers will find a way to cause an arrest out of racial hate

there's simply no doubt about it

this is a power play and has ZERO todo with "honesty", mr brown

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.