HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Loudoun County Democrats attacking COMSTOCK - Comstock is not their Congressional District Congresswoman
Posted by: barbara with her friends ... ()
Date: August 14, 2017 12:42PM

20170414_135504-1-min.jpg?zoom=2&resize=

http://www.loudountribune.com/barbara-comstock-protest-indivisible-loudoun-planned-parenthood/

There are at least two running "fake news agencies" running in Loudoun who incite protests by advertising them ahead of time to attract anti-trump protestors.

rep-barbara-comstock-right-greets-korean

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Loudoun County Democrats attacking COMSTOCK - Comstock is not their Congressional District Congresswoman
Posted by: barbara's friends ()
Date: August 14, 2017 12:48PM

oops she does hold part of Loudoun as her district - i must have seen the wrong district map at some time

(note: these maps continually change and nearly intentionally it is difficult to determine the current map)

Re: Loudoun County Democrats attacking COMSTOCK - Comstock is not their Congressional District Congresswoman
Posted by: "No more room in hell" ()
Date: August 14, 2017 12:53PM

"They're coming to get you Barbara"

Posted by: vile thuggery ()
Date: August 14, 2017 01:22PM

Dems should like Comstock. She has several openly gay young male staffers working for her.

Posted by: 10th Voterini ()
Date: August 15, 2017 12:12PM

barbara's friends Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> oops she does hold part of Loudoun as her district
> - i must have seen the wrong district map at some
> time
>
> (note: these maps continually change and nearly
> intentionally it is difficult to determine the
> current map)

All of Loudoun County, I mean every square inch of the county, is in the 10th Congressional District, represented by Barbara Comstock.

As far as Barbara Comstock goes, she had fewer votes in Loudoun county than her opponent in the 2016 general election. She made it up with votes coming from Manassas, Clark County, and Winchester.

Posted by: A body to fap to, butter face! ()
Date: August 15, 2017 12:35PM

I would truly give her body a good workout, but we'd have to use a mask or something else to cover up her face.

Posted by: just thinking ()
Date: August 15, 2017 12:58PM

Why should Barbara Comstock have town hall meetings? Don't you all know how she stands on issues, why should she schedule a meeting to have all the loudmouths from "Resist" and other purpled hair people show up with their cell phones, taping their incoherent raspy mouthed yammerings and post it on the internet?

I wonder how many woman in that picture supporting planned parenthood ever had an abortion?

My guess is that you have two categories of woman:

1- Young woman who have never had an abortion but were taught by their liberal teachers that abortion is their God given right, I mean government given right to have one...you know the phrase, "my body, my choice!"

2- Irresponsible older woman who have used abortions on demand as birth control and can't even remember how many fetuses they have killed.

And yet their is a third group of woman... group #3, the largest and silent group who are not seen in the photo. The responsible woman who made some mistakes and got pregnant and were talked into an abortion by liberals from institutions like planned parenthood.

Every day that goes by they think of their defenseless child they killed while still in their womb and regret each and every day for being talked into it from the likes of the people depicted in that photo.

Posted by: fred sanford ()
Date: August 16, 2017 11:38PM

just thinking Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why should Barbara Comstock have town hall
> meetings? Don't you all know how she stands on
> issues, why should she schedule a meeting to have
> all the loudmouths from "Resist" and other purpled
> hair people show up with their cell phones, taping
> their incoherent raspy mouthed yammerings and post
> it on the internet?
>
> I wonder how many woman in that picture supporting
> planned parenthood ever had an abortion?
>
> My guess is that you have two categories of
> woman:
>
> 1- Young woman who have never had an abortion but
> were taught by their liberal teachers that
> abortion is their God given right, I mean
> government given right to have one...you know the
> phrase, "my body, my choice!"
>
> 2- Irresponsible older woman who have used
> abortions on demand as birth control and can't
> even remember how many fetuses they have killed.
>
> And yet their is a third group of woman... group
> #3, the largest and silent group who are not seen
> in the photo. The responsible woman who made some
> mistakes and got pregnant and were talked into an
> abortion by liberals from institutions like
> planned parenthood.
>
> Every day that goes by they think of their
> defenseless child they killed while still in their
> womb and regret each and every day for being
> talked into it from the likes of the people
> depicted in that photo.

You really know your stuff. Every liberal women has had an abortion, or two, or three. Every conservative woman doesn't use birth controll and has never had an abortion. And, you apparently, provided by your post, can't count past the number two.

Posted by: Dyke detector ()
Date: August 16, 2017 11:53PM

Liberal women haven't had abortions, because they are lesbian.

Posted by: just thinking ()
Date: August 18, 2017 07:00PM

You got me "Fred Sanford"...
What will the liberals do when the black race realizes that the democratic party has killed millions of them in the womb?
But I guess it's all good, I'm sure Planned Parenthood got at least a couple of bucks from the baby parts!

I'm sure republican woman get abortions, it's just that they feel bad after having one, as opposed to the average Lib woman, could care less!

Posted by: phelpsmarc ()
Date: August 20, 2017 08:48AM

Eastern Loudoun is filling up with rich, hypocritcial Libs fleeing Fairfax County.

Loudoun went for Hillary in the election.

Comstock only won by a few percentage points

Eastern Loudoun is tipping the balance against her.

She may hold on in '18 but it won't be easy.

Frank Wolf easily held her seat for 34 yrs.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2017 09:07AM by phelpsmarc.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.