HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FCPS Coming Out and Coming Around - July 18
Posted by: GerryFox ()
Date: June 22, 2017 02:44PM

Coming Out and Coming Around

Join us for an LGBTQ panel discussion. Parents, counselors and LGBTQ adolescents will share experiences and answer your questions. Browse LGBTQ resources in the Parent Resource Center library. Light refreshments will be served.

Tuesday, July 18, 2017
7:00 - 8:30 p.m.

Dunn Loring Center for Parent Services
2334 Gallows Road | Entrance 1 - Room 100
Dunn Loring, Virginia (map)

Register online now!
Or call us at 703-204-3941

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FCPS Coming Out and Coming Around - July 18
Posted by: 36EDP ()
Date: June 22, 2017 04:29PM

No. Isn't that racist, anyway? I thought we were supposed to be fluid and unlabeled. Your weird.

Posted by: XLNNE ()
Date: June 23, 2017 11:11AM

We have to raise property taxes and suffer with larger class sizes, yet they have the money to spend on this non-education related party to promote a sexual behavior in kids?

Posted by: Rescheduled ()
Date: July 18, 2017 07:03PM

Save the Date!

Resources for Supporting LGBTQ Students and their Families has been rescheduled for August 31, 2017. In response to requests from parents for resources and information, please join us to learn more.

Thursday, August 31, 2017
7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Dunn Loring Center for Parent Services
2334 Gallows Road | Entrance 1 - Room 100
Dunn Loring, Virginia
Registration opens August 1, 2017.

Posted by: Really?? ()
Date: July 18, 2017 07:44PM

Seriously, I am so happy that my kids are all out of FCPS. This is such pure, unadulterated bullshit. LGBTQ?? give me a fucking break. This "community" represents .01% of the population. We are going to change policies so the few can overrule the many? Where the fuck are we headed? I went to high school in the '70's and I would have loved a reason to blatantly (and legally) walk into the girls locker room and shower with them. I might even have gone to the trouble of getting a shrink to say it was OK.We have a FCPS principle who had to resign because he swatted a kid on the ass for being a rude, disrespectful piece of shit. And now he is being charged with assault. That's the problem, the inmates are running the asylum.I went to Catholic schools for 10 of my 12 years of primary and secondary education.And those nuns beat the shit out of us, then we got it twice as bad when we got home. I have a friend who is a PWC school teacher, and she confirms that it is getting worse every year. 60% of the "teaching" time is spent trying to control the classroom, getting kids to put their phones away, begging disruptive students to settle down, calling security (who MIGHT show up before the end of class) to haul disruptive students away.I don't advocate physical beatings, but all I can tell you is that it actually worked. No one stepped out of line, at least rarely stepped out of line. In may cases, teachers have lost control of the classrooms, and policies like this only further the disintegration.

Posted by: LGBTQIAP ()
Date: July 18, 2017 07:52PM

Get with the times. When will FCPS embrace LGBTQIAP2?

Intersex
Asexual
Pedophile
Pansexual

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.