HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How much time until Tysons Corner mall becomes a predominantly Black mall???
Posted by: Xjjxkcg ()
Date: June 02, 2014 07:16AM

Basically, how much time until the niggas takeover??? It's about 35% now. Thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How much time until Tysons Corner mall becomes a predominantly Black mall???
Posted by: ****** hauler ()
Date: June 02, 2014 07:43AM

Xjjxkcg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Basically, how much time until the niggas
> takeover??? It's about 35% now. Thank you.

Metro opens in a couple months. I give it 6 months after that.

Re: How much time until Tysons Corner mall becomes a predominantly Black mall???
Posted by: Bad News for Honkies ()
Date: June 02, 2014 08:45AM

****** hauler Wrote:
> Metro opens in a couple months. I give it 6
> months after that.

You will soon be a minority in this country. America -- Love It or Leave It.

Posted by: eff ewe ()
Date: June 02, 2014 08:46AM

Re(publican)tards

Posted by: BBM ()
Date: June 02, 2014 09:15AM

I goinsta take my chilluns shopliftin' ever day. I turns them loose while I gets my nails done.

Posted by: Bad News for Honkies ()
Date: June 02, 2014 02:04PM

Woooooohoooooooooooooo! knockout game in tysons! i am going to bust cracka heads together and hit on them white women!

Posted by: Nig Nog ()
Date: June 02, 2014 02:30PM

Who goes to the mall anymore?

Posted by: The Bell Curve ()
Date: June 02, 2014 05:21PM

The niggers are at Tysons Mall now? Jesus, they ruined Springfield, they're in the process of ruining Potomac Yards.
It's amazing how generation after generartion, they act the same way. Thrre seems to have been no evolution or improvement in so many of them.

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: June 02, 2014 05:26PM

At least they cant ruin Amazon ( I hope )

Posted by: knobslobber! ()
Date: June 02, 2014 05:33PM

Stabitha Wrote:
> At least they cant ruin Amazon ( I hope )

Wow the knob slobbing fetish loving car timer himself!

Metro and high rises mean pricing most immigrants and low income people out, just like what happened in Arlington. If anything the changes happening in Tysons will reduce the ability for minorities to live there, which is why you are seeing growing crime in Woodbridge, Herndon, Sterling, even Loudoun because thats where minorities, and therefore more criminals, can afford to live.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: June 02, 2014 05:38PM

Am I the only one who remembers when Pentagon City opened?

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: MkMeT ()
Date: June 02, 2014 06:19PM

WingNut Wrote:
> Am I the only one who remembers when Pentagon City
> opened?

$12 trillion of your debt (over last pres. mind you) says they can

$200,000 per non gov worker they owe, says they can

they can walk into a town they didn't build with built buildings and running utilities, and take it as if they were owed it.

----------------------
let's see how the creditors feel, or if they burn down obama's money factory for the door of hell that it is, instead

Posted by: LetsRock ()
Date: June 02, 2014 06:56PM

Stabitha Wrote:
> At least they cant ruin Amazon ( I hope )

I had three packages from Amazon stolen off my front porch.

Posted by: Another Asshole Sighting ()
Date: June 02, 2014 07:12PM

MkMeT Wrote:
> $12 trillion of your debt (over last pres. mind
> you) says they can

You're still abysmally stupid.

Posted by: Another Asshole Sighting ()
Date: June 02, 2014 07:15PM

LetsRock Wrote:
> I had three packages from Amazon stolen off my
> front porch.

No, you didn't, and you're an asshole for lying about it. And even if it were true, you'd still be an asshole for continuing to let Amazon leave stuff on your porch.

Posted by: kik ()
Date: June 02, 2014 07:25PM

It all depends on the property owners. If they are willing to pay what it takes for sufficient private security, Tyson's will be OK.

The more money they have tied up, the more likely they will protect their investment. I think real estate is way too expensive at Tyson's to turn it over the savages.

Example: are the nigs running wild at National Harbor? No, they're not. There's way too much money involved to let that happen.

It's when these places start to age and investors have made their money that they slack off on security and things start going to hell.

Posted by: Get Real... ()
Date: June 02, 2014 07:56PM

kik Wrote:
> It all depends on the property owners.

Come on, goober. It all depends on who has enough money to become a property owner. If racial income disparities somehow disappear to the point where median black and white household incomes reach some sort of parity, blacks will be able to own and live in Tysons and other upscale areas to the same extent that whites are.

"Investors" is a race-neutral word, you know. Or perhaps, you didn't?

Date: June 02, 2014 08:01PM

Another Asshole Sighting Wrote:
> LetsRock Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I had three packages from Amazon stolen off my
> > front porch.
>
> No, you didn't, and you're an asshole for lying
> about it. And even if it were true, you'd still
> be an asshole for continuing to let Amazon leave
> stuff on your porch.

Yes I did. One of the packages was from Saks and they shipped a replacement order without hesitation and apologized for the inconveinance.

Date: June 02, 2014 08:03PM

kik Wrote:
> It all depends on the property owners. If they
> are willing to pay what it takes for sufficient
> private security, Tyson's will be OK.
>
> The more money they have tied up, the more likely
> they will protect their investment. I think real
> estate is way too expensive at Tyson's to turn it
> over the savages.
>
> Example: are the nigs running wild at National
> Harbor? No, they're not. There's way too much
> money involved to let that happen.
>
> It's when these places start to age and investors
> have made their money that they slack off on
> security and things start going to hell.

They run rampant in Chevy Chase eventhough the area has wall to wall security. Every week one of the luxury boutiques are the target of a smash-and-grab ghetto attack from the hood.

Posted by: INTOLERANT DEMOCRAT ()
Date: June 02, 2014 08:12PM

LetsRock Wrote:

>
>
> They run rampant in Chevy Chase eventhough the
> area has wall to wall security. Every week one of
> the luxury boutiques are the target of a
> smash-and-grab ghetto attack from the hood.

Sounds like owners need to stand their ground. Oh wait, Chevy Chase is in Merlin. Just bend over and take or we'll call you a racist.

Posted by: Gerry Sighting ()
Date: June 02, 2014 10:01PM

Another Asshole Sighting Wrote:
> MkMeT Wrote:
> -----
> > $12 trillion of your debt (over last pres. mind
> > you) says they can
>
> You're still abysmally stupid.

He's weird but I'm not so sure he's dumb. His spelling sucks, too. Somehow he makes more sense than GerryGrandStanderer2

Posted by: Just Sayin' ()
Date: June 02, 2014 10:05PM

LetsRock Wrote:
> Yes I did. One of the packages was from Saks and
> they shipped a replacement order without
> hesitation and apologized for the inconveinance.

What's an "inconveinance"?

Posted by: INTOLERANT DEMOCRAT ()
Date: June 02, 2014 10:05PM

Anyone makes more sense than Gerry2.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: June 02, 2014 10:12PM

Tysons is one of the few remaining successful indoor malls. The popular trend these past ten years has been outdoor malls/lifestyle centers. I wonder if Tysons will continue to be an affluent shopping destination if a major outdoor mall with upscale retaliers ever opened in the DC area.

Posted by: TheHumanCondition ()
Date: June 03, 2014 12:21AM

eesh Wrote:
> Tysons is one of the few remaining successful
> indoor malls. The popular trend these past ten
> years has been outdoor malls/lifestyle centers. I
> wonder if Tysons will continue to be an affluent
> shopping destination if a major outdoor mall with
> upscale retaliers ever opened in the DC area.

Reston Town Center is your outdoor mall/lifestyle center. Both Reston Town Center and Tysons Corner are doing famously well at the moment. Should be interesting to see how Springfield Town Center does when it opens in October. My prediction is that it will be another mad success; I'm looking forward to these next couple of months with the Silver Line finishing up and Springfield Town Center's debut.

Posted by: 395runner ()
Date: June 03, 2014 08:26AM

I grew up in an metro area worse than Northern Va, with a core area more like Anacostia is now, and suburbs ranging from okay white mixed to very nice.

When I was growing up the mall owners already knew buses were the key way blacks moved out of their areas into the white malls to steal (shoplift, smash car windows, purse snatch) and gather in groups to act ghetto and intimidate whites. We didn't have trains, so they used the buses.

The mall owners would try to move the bus lines further out from the mall itself, like offering to pay for a nice bus center, only a block away and on the other side of a 5 lane or divided road. Then the NAACP would claim it was a racist transit crime, blah blah.

The newer malls would learn and not allow the bus lines into their property. The poor black families who do cause the issues usually don't have a car, and if they do the mother's boyfriend has it, or they use it for better crime than the kids being black kids.

From my experience white women will drive 6 or 8 miles to shop at the mall without the black youths, the college educated ones will lie to themselves and say the stores or the atmosphere are nicer.

It doesn't look good for Tyson's---except---the ride out here is so long, with most of it through upper middle class areas. I don't see poor, ill educated, welfare black kids regularly walking 15 minutes to Stadium Armory (or one of the more black stations which are even further out from Tyson's), waiting 10 minutes for a Silver, riding for 38 minutes, and then being exposed on the cross bridge for 10 minutes to cross the highway to Tyson's, or passing the guards to get into Tyson's II. Not when they can simply walk around their own area looking for cars to break into, and jump on the trains for a 12 minute ride to Largo where they can steal and wild there.

That will change if the federal office moves in Ballston push down rent to the point that the liberals are able to convert buildings into welfare towers there.

Posted by: racust ()
Date: June 03, 2014 08:45AM

This website is full of Klansmen and Westboro members

Posted by: Concealed Weapon Carrier ()
Date: June 03, 2014 09:25AM

Too late - that mall is already over-run with blacks and sleeper terrorists

Posted by: Tysons 1&2 ()
Date: June 03, 2014 10:04AM

Here is the deal.

1. DC Public School kids used to get free Metro passes becasue of the lack of enough school buses and other transportation issues. The inner city kids used to cruise the subway out to the burbs all the time. My understanding is many years ago they started to restrict these free passes as to what times they could be used and what stops they could travel to for free. This has help curb issues using the Metro to get around.

2. Pentagon City Mall and Costco, went there 2 times, NEVER again. Parking and clientel. Lukily this will continue to be an attraction due to the location and keep only the hard core travellers from coming to Tysons.

3. Althoug the Silver line has a stop at Tysons, the Silve line is a PITA to get to, many changes and transfers required from the other side of the Beltway.

4. There is now a large office building, appartment buildings and hotel on the Tysons property. I know that Tysons Mall managment, Mall Security and Fairfac County Police will be all over any stupidity at Tysons as Tysons is more than a Mall, it is home to residents as well as home to many large, prominent companies.

5. Will there be issues, but Macerich the mall owner will not stand for questionalbe activity on a regular basis at this property.

6. Tysons is one of the top 10 national business districts in the county and it growing fast. There will likely be a Fairfax County Police substation in the Tysons area. This is a MAJOR econonic engine for the area and will be well looked after.

Will Tysons change a bit, yes, but again, I think overall Tysons will continue to be a great destination to work, live, shop and play.

Posted by: LOL... ()
Date: June 03, 2014 10:17AM

INTOLERANT DEMOCRAT Wrote:
> Anyone makes more sense than Gerry2.

Not as long as there is you. You don't make any sense at all no matter what handle you use. Just a stupid pinhead loser no matter what you call yourself.

Posted by: Chjckiv ()
Date: June 03, 2014 10:37AM

I see Tyson 1 for the "Urban Youth" and Tyson 2 for high income law-abiding citizens of Fairfax. Tyson 1 won't be pretty. Get ready for people talking loudly during the movies at the AMC.

Posted by: Actually... ()
Date: June 03, 2014 10:42AM

eesh Wrote:
> Tysons is one of the few remaining successful
> indoor malls. The popular trend these past ten
> years has been outdoor malls/lifestyle centers. I
> wonder if Tysons will continue to be an affluent
> shopping destination if a major outdoor mall with
> upscale retaliers ever opened in the DC area.

Outdoor malls are the equivalent of what used to be urban neighborhood shops. They draw from a small area and business declines when the weather is bad. Indoor malls are the equivalent of urban downtown shopping districts. They draw from a much broader area. Business actually improves when the weather is bad.

Tysons is of course actually two malls directly across from each other (though now separated by a Metro station), plus Fairfax Square. And as everyone at least ought to know, there are actually rather a number of successful enclosed malls in the area.

Posted by: Big Time Asshole Sighting ()
Date: June 03, 2014 11:00AM

395runner Wrote:
> I grew up in an metro area worse than Northern Va...

You never grew up at all, you stupid racist slimeball slinger of lies and vapid stereotypes.

> The mall owners would try to move the bus lines
> further out from the mall itself, like offering to
> pay for a nice bus center, only a block away and
> on the other side of a 5 lane or divided road.
> Then the NAACP would claim it was a racist transit
> crime, blah blah.

LOL! What a lying goober asshole. Take a look at a destination board or two. Metro stations and shopping malls are the two most likely things to be found there. Well, not by you. Too much of braindead dumbfuck even for that.

You know, you could do the rest of us a big favor by kicking your worthless self all the way back to fucking Gooberville. One less blathering prick and dumbfuck around here would be a good thing for all of us. Pathetic ignorant asshole.

Posted by: More Stupid Shits ()
Date: June 03, 2014 11:08AM

Tysons 1&2 Wrote:
> 3. Althoug the Silver line has a stop at Tysons,
> the Silve line is a PITA to get to, many changes
> and transfers required from the other side of the
> Beltway.

LOL. The Silver Line runs directly from Largo Town Center to Tysons. The maximum number of transfers needed to board it from any other line is one.

Posted by: 395runner ()
Date: June 03, 2014 11:19AM

Not too big on reading skill, are you? I said the area I grew up in with the ruined malls is not here.

As for bus lines at Tysons, ghetto black youth are not going to ride to Fairfax station for a half hour, and take a bus for another 40 minutes, to get to the mall more than a few times a year. I also don't think they will walk for 15 minutes and ride the Metro for 40 to go there more than a few times per year.

That changes if ghetto housing moves closer to Tysons, for example if some of the large complexes in Ballston turn into welfare housing.

Big Time Asshole Sighting Wrote:
> 395runner Wrote:
> -----
> > I grew up in an metro area worse than Northern
> Va...
>
> You never grew up at all, you stupid racist
> slimeball slinger of lies and vapid stereotypes.
>
>
> > The mall owners would try to move the bus lines
> > further out from the mall itself, like offering
> to
> > pay for a nice bus center, only a block away
> and
> > on the other side of a 5 lane or divided road.
> > Then the NAACP would claim it was a racist
> transit
> > crime, blah blah.
>
> LOL! What a lying goober asshole. Take a look at
> a destination board or two. Metro stations and
> shopping malls are the two most likely things to
> be found there. Well, not by you. Too much of
> braindead dumbfuck even for that.
>
> You know, you could do the rest of us a big favor
> by kicking your worthless self all the way back to
> fucking Gooberville. One less blathering prick
> and dumbfuck around here would be a good thing for
> all of us. Pathetic ignorant asshole.

Posted by: BIg Time Asshole Sighting ()
Date: June 03, 2014 11:38AM

395runner Wrote:
> Not too big on reading skill, are you? I said the
> area I grew up in with the ruined malls is not
> here.

Just more imaginary made-up stupid shit, you worthless reptilian troll. You are in no way a grownup yet no matter where you slithered onto the scene from.

> That changes if ghetto housing moves closer to
> Tysons, for example if some of the large complexes
> in Ballston turn into welfare housing.

About as likely as you turning into a sentient human being, drool-boy.

Posted by: Fjjfhjhjj ()
Date: June 03, 2014 01:07PM

What they need to do is research in technology that keeps 'Urban Youth' away. Sort of an anti-Popeyes Chicken, if you will. Are there colors, ultrasonic frequencies, smells that discourages Urban Youth from congregation at Tyson's Corner mall. It could be something as simple as playing Bach and Beethoven over the speaker systems or cranking the temperature down 10 degrees. Through science, we can solve this problem.

Posted by: Hey Dumbfuck ()
Date: June 03, 2014 01:45PM

Fjjfhjhjj Wrote:
> What they need to do is research in technology
> that keeps 'Urban Youth' away. Sort of an
> anti-Popeyes Chicken, if you will. Are there
> colors, ultrasonic frequencies, smells that
> discourages Urban Youth from congregation at
> Tyson's Corner mall. It could be something as
> simple as playing Bach and Beethoven over the
> speaker systems or cranking the temperature down
> 10 degrees. Through science, we can solve this
> problem.

It was already easy to get to Tysons from downtown when the Orange Line ended at Ballston. Your "Urban Youth" problem did not materialize. Nor did it when the line ran the rest of the way out to Vienna. Nor did it at any point at Pentagon City or White Flint or Mazza Gallerie. The whole problem here is actually contained only in your little pin-sized head, you fucking racist asshole.

Posted by: Kingstowne_chick ()
Date: June 03, 2014 01:49PM

Hey Dumbfuck Wrote:
> Fjjfhjhjj Wrote:
> -----
> > What they need to do is research in technology
> > that keeps 'Urban Youth' away. Sort of an
> > anti-Popeyes Chicken, if you will. Are there
> > colors, ultrasonic frequencies, smells that
> > discourages Urban Youth from congregation at
> > Tyson's Corner mall. It could be something as
> > simple as playing Bach and Beethoven over the
> > speaker systems or cranking the temperature
> down
> > 10 degrees. Through science, we can solve this
> > problem.
>
> It was already easy to get to Tysons from downtown
> when the Orange Line ended at Ballston. Your
> "Urban Youth" problem did not materialize. Nor
> did it when the line ran the rest of the way out
> to Vienna. Nor did it at any point at Pentagon
> City or White Flint or Mazza Gallerie. The whole
> problem here is actually contained only in your
> little pin-sized head, you fucking racist asshole.

I totally agree, Tysons will be fine. Racist people need to move away from Nova. Its obviously too diverse for them.

Posted by: Dkfjhjjkj ()
Date: June 03, 2014 01:50PM

Hey Dumbfuck Wrote:
> Fjjfhjhjj Wrote:
> -----
> down
> > problem.
>

The only little pin-sized head asshole is the nig that can't appreciate satire and get the joke you fucking uneducated moron.

Posted by: Hjhhfh ()
Date: June 03, 2014 01:53PM

Hey Dumbfuck Wrote:
> Fjjfhjhjj Wrote:
> -----
> down
> > problem.
>

How the fuck is it easy to get to Tysons from Ballston or Vienna Metro??? Please tell... Can you fly???

Date: June 03, 2014 02:00PM

More Stupid Shits Wrote:
> >
> LOL. The Silver Line runs directly from Largo
> Town Center to Tysons. The maximum number of
> transfers needed to board it from any other line
> is one.

Largo to Tysons direct? Talk about a thug pipeline.

The Underground Railroad lives!

Date: June 03, 2014 02:05PM

Hjhhfh Wrote:
> How the fuck is it easy to get to Tysons from
> Ballston or Vienna Metro??? Please tell... Can
> you fly???

With that helium-filled head, you might have been able to fly, but for the rest, buses from Ballston were understandably plentiful as they are today from WFC, DLM, and Vienna as well. You're just too fucking stupid to know about any of this.

Posted by: Ckkvbhj ()
Date: June 03, 2014 02:17PM

Hey Dumbfuck Wrote:
> Hjhhfh Wrote:
> -----
> > How the fuck is it easy to get to Tysons from
> > Ballston or Vienna Metro??? Please tell...
> Can
> > you fly???
>
> With that helium-filled head, you might have been
> able to fly, but for the rest, buses from
> Ballston were understandably plentiful as they are
> today from WFC, DLM, and Vienna as well. You're
> just too fucking stupid to know about any of this.

Do you know thoses buses run like once every 45 minutes??? Yeah, 2 to 3 hours each way to get to Tysons is considered 'easy'. Maybe for those on welfare with nothing better to do. You are one stupid motherfucker.

Date: June 03, 2014 02:28PM

Ckkvbhj Wrote:
> Do you know thoses buses run like once every 45
> minutes??? Yeah, 2 to 3 hours each way to get to
> Tysons is considered 'easy'. Maybe for those on
> welfare with nothing better to do. You are one
> stupid motherfucker.

I taught evening grad courses at GW back when the Orange Line ended at Ballston. Even that long after rush hour, the bus connection was rarely longer than 15 minutes. Today, there are Metro, Cue, and Connector buses running all over the map. They head to Tysons, they stop at the Metro stations. It's a piece of cake as long as you are not a total asshole.

Posted by: Cncjkvb ()
Date: June 03, 2014 02:36PM

Hey Dumbfuck Wrote:
> Ckkvbhj Wrote:
> -----
> > Do you know thoses buses run like once every 45
> > minutes??? Yeah, 2 to 3 hours each way to get
> to
> > Tysons is considered 'easy'. Maybe for those
> on
> > welfare with nothing better to do. You are one
> > stupid motherfucker.
>
> I taught evening grad courses at GW back when the
> Orange Line ended at Ballston. Even that long
> after rush hour, the bus connection was rarely
> longer than 15 minutes. Today, there are Metro,
> Cue, and Connector buses running all over the map.
> They head to Tysons, they stop at the Metro
> stations. It's a piece of cake as long as you are
> not a total asshole.

Bullshit. No bus in the United States run every 15 minutes. Off-peak even METRO doesn't run every 15 minutes. You are one stupid lying moron. And No one cares you taught Maya Angelou bullshit at GW in some bullshit African literature class you fuck.

Posted by: right but wrong ()
Date: June 03, 2014 03:02PM

Cncjkvb Wrote:
> Hey Dumbfuck Wrote:
> -----
> > Ckkvbhj Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Do you know thoses buses run like once every
> 45
> > > minutes??? Yeah, 2 to 3 hours each way to
> get
> > to
> > > Tysons is considered 'easy'. Maybe for those
> > on
> > > welfare with nothing better to do. You are
> one
> > > stupid motherfucker.
> >
> > I taught evening grad courses at GW back when
> the
> > Orange Line ended at Ballston. Even that long
> > after rush hour, the bus connection was rarely
> > longer than 15 minutes. Today, there are
> Metro,
> > Cue, and Connector buses running all over the
> map.
> > They head to Tysons, they stop at the Metro
> > stations. It's a piece of cake as long as you
> are
> > not a total asshole.
>
> Bullshit. No bus in the United States run every
> 15 minutes. Off-peak even METRO doesn't run every
> 15 minutes. You are one stupid lying moron. And
> No one cares you taught Maya Angelou bullshit at
> GW in some bullshit African literature class you
> fuck.

There are way too many buses on Connector that run on 30 minute headways and more on off peak. But, there are also some that run on 5minute headways on peak that are very high volume like the 401/402 and 425/427. Some of the RIBs circulators also do, and the new Tysons circulators will also. So while you are right, your base premise is wrong.
And to boot your are a fuckin racist dumb fuck who likely is the one calling metro the nhauler

Posted by: WhiteyMcFly ()
Date: June 03, 2014 03:16PM

It's not the blacks at Tyson's Corner mall, it's now majority middle eastern. Went two weekends ago and at one point I looked around me and noticed I was the only white person in a sea of brown.

Posted by: Pop ()
Date: June 03, 2014 03:46PM

Chjckiv Wrote:
Get ready for people
> talking loudly during the movies at the AMC.

Seems that recent history says that a loud "Pop" might solve that problem.

BTW, the perp was from PG!

Posted by: criminals drive cars ()
Date: June 03, 2014 03:48PM

Pop Wrote:
> Chjckiv Wrote:
> -----
> Get ready for people
> > talking loudly during the movies at the AMC.
>
> Seems that recent history says that a loud "Pop"
> might solve that problem.
>
> BTW, the perp was from PG!

And he got there using a car lol moron fuck

Posted by: Green Line ()
Date: April 08, 2017 10:39AM

Metro has been open now for the better part of 3 years.

On any visit to Tyson's Corner Mall (or for that matter, Marshall's) the Metro Green Line is visually evident
in all it's ghetto life glory!!

It is nothing short of amazing how Metro has transformed the Tysons image.

Its a bunch of Green Line riders.

Posted by: nog obliterator ()
Date: April 08, 2017 11:58AM

Metro provides a free ride from the ghetto to a place with nicer shit to steal.

Posted by: Sergeant of the Butt Commandos ()
Date: April 08, 2017 04:38PM

FFXCO should build a branch of the FFXCO Jail right next door to the Tyson's Shopping Center. The rent-a-cops can apprehend the pickaninnies and send 'em right over to jail, which is where young dindu males belong, anyhow.

Brick'n'mortar fo' de' bruvvas, WORD!

Posted by: haha yeah ()
Date: April 08, 2017 04:42PM

Sergeant of the Butt Commandos Wrote:
> FFXCO should build a branch of the FFXCO Jail
> right next door to the Tyson's Shopping Center.
> The rent-a-cops can apprehend the pickaninnies and
> send 'em right over to jail, which is where young
> dindu males belong, anyhow.
>
> Brick'n'mortar fo' de' bruvvas, WORD!

HaHaHa yeah! That's one way to say it!!#

Posted by: metalhead ()
Date: April 08, 2017 07:38PM

It's as simple as this, if whites/Asians become targets of crimes by the pg/DC crowd, Tysons is done. Decent nova people won't go to a ghetto mall. Tysons better hope that crime doesn't get out of control, or it will soon suffer the fate of Springfield mall circa late 90s/early 00s...

Posted by: Worse news for niggers ()
Date: April 08, 2017 10:12PM

Bad News for Honkies Wrote:
> ****** hauler Wrote:
> -----
> > Metro opens in a couple months. I give it 6
> > months after that.
>
> You will soon be a minority in this country.
> America -- Love It or Leave It.

I can only laugh at the violent hell hole you chimps will be living in if that ever does happen.

Posted by: Blimmo ()
Date: April 08, 2017 10:23PM

The 'groes certainly ruined Capital Plaza. They went there, shoplifted in every store, terrorized the customers, so nobody would go there. And the 'groes wonder why nobody wants to deal with them or be around them.

Every place they go winds up going out of business, 'cuz nobody wants to be around them so people stop going there.

The theatre near the Verizon Center is supposed to be pretty nice, but I won't go there 'cuz the 'groes are all there.

Posted by: Nog Assassin ()
Date: April 08, 2017 10:26PM

Attachments:
stoptheblacks.png

Posted by: Leroy Skillet ()
Date: April 08, 2017 10:36PM

Lawdy, sorry massa, sums of us are good ones, don't be hating all of us.

Posted by: pXcmd ()
Date: April 08, 2017 11:12PM

Xjjxkcg Wrote:
> Basically, how much time until the niggas
> takeover??? It's about 35% now. Thank you.

Landover Mall used to be mostly white a long time ago then it had to be renamed
Black Flint. How long did that take?

Posted by: nog ventilator ()
Date: April 09, 2017 07:30AM

It's already happening.

Niggers arrive, terrorize everyone and steal and whitey flees to other places.

The nicer stores - tired of all this and declining sales, finds whitey and opens a new store where they live. They get about 10-15 years before the liberals catch up and build a nog hauler to the front door.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Posted by: Dr. Memory ()
Date: April 09, 2017 07:36AM

Weren't Springfield and the others intentionally tanked by ownership?

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: April 09, 2017 07:54AM

Springfield Mall wasn't done in by inner city blacks who rode the Metro. If you had sat on Frontier Drive in the late 1990s/early 2000s you would not have seen many people walking from Franconia-Springfield Metro to the Mall, and most of those you would see were commuters. The people causing problems were coming by car.

Posted by: Imalertsj ()
Date: July 15, 2017 07:54AM

Fear of Diversity is for the Weak!
Attachments:
IMG_1232.JPG
IMG_1233.JPG

Posted by: Dr. Memory ()
Date: July 15, 2017 08:09AM

I don't know, I was out there two days ago, and it looked mighty pale to me.

Posted by: fuckkk ()
Date: July 15, 2017 11:33AM

Dr. Memory Wrote:
> I don't know, I was out there two days ago, and it
> looked mighty pale to me.

fuck Muslims. most of them are Muslims

Posted by: Darth_Vaper ()
Date: July 15, 2017 10:49PM

395runner Wrote:
> I grew up in an metro area worse than Northern Va,
> with a core area more like Anacostia is now, and
> suburbs ranging from okay white mixed to very
> nice.
>
> When I was growing up the mall owners already knew
> buses were the key way blacks moved out of their
> areas into the white malls to steal (shoplift,
> smash car windows, purse snatch) and gather in
> groups to act ghetto and intimidate whites. We
> didn't have trains, so they used the buses.
>
> The mall owners would try to move the bus lines
> further out from the mall itself, like offering to
> pay for a nice bus center, only a block away and
> on the other side of a 5 lane or divided road.
> Then the NAACP would claim it was a racist transit
> crime, blah blah.
>
> The newer malls would learn and not allow the bus
> lines into their property. The poor black families
> who do cause the issues usually don't have a car,
> and if they do the mother's boyfriend has it, or
> they use it for better crime than the kids being
> black kids.
>
> From my experience white women will drive 6 or 8
> miles to shop at the mall without the black
> youths, the college educated ones will lie to
> themselves and say the stores or the atmosphere
> are nicer.
>
> It doesn't look good for Tyson's---except---the
> ride out here is so long, with most of it through
> upper middle class areas. I don't see poor, ill
> educated, welfare black kids regularly walking 15
> minutes to Stadium Armory (or one of the more
> black stations which are even further out from
> Tyson's), waiting 10 minutes for a Silver, riding
> for 38 minutes, and then being exposed on the
> cross bridge for 10 minutes to cross the highway
> to Tyson's, or passing the guards to get into
> Tyson's II. Not when they can simply walk around
> their own area looking for cars to break into, and
> jump on the trains for a 12 minute ride to Largo
> where they can steal and wild there.
>
> That will change if the federal office moves in
> Ballston push down rent to the point that the
> liberals are able to convert buildings into
> welfare towers there.

6 to 8 miles for a safe shopping experience? Shit I used to drive from nw dc to Tyson's to shop. I'd go further. Luckily I moved out of dc a while back.

Posted by: Dumbass niggers ()
Date: July 15, 2017 11:19PM

Attachments:
1498532483211.gif

Posted by: BlackMalls ()
Date: July 15, 2017 11:38PM

The second Franconia Springfield metro was built, crime at Springfield mall shot up! Home Depot customer and employee cars were broken into. Air brush shops proliferated inside the mall. That blue line from DC & PG.....

Cheap, accessible transportation to rape, pillage and steal will be the demise of safe malls bc of the kneegrows. National harbor is already getting Geto.

Largo town center-geto.

Kneegrows should stay put in their shitty crime ridden 'hoods.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.