HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Big bite pizza place
Posted by: Don Rickles ()
Date: July 10, 2017 10:03PM

Is it any good?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big bite pizza place
Posted by: Ex Burke Customer ()
Date: July 10, 2017 10:35PM

It was never great but a delivery that sold everything and delivered late every night. I don't know how that small place stored all the food. Since they lost their lease, one less trustful place around here.

Posted by: SteveBannon ()
Date: July 11, 2017 12:11AM

BigBite off Burke road was managed by a guy named Karim. It's funny how this guy would pick up shifts at other pizza establishments in the area. My friends and I would stop in late and he would give us really delicious carrot cake by the slice. Later I find out he joined Islamic fighters in Chechnya! He wasn't anti American but very religious to a point where he would comment on American kids that came in there stoned or drunk. This was 2009.

Radicalization roots of Islam are sown here to spread out worldwide.
Always was an undercurrent of working these shitty late night shifts and seeing american culture at a low, and sharing these observations with their mosque attendees that worked at gas stations, 7-11's etc.

Posted by: Curious Perspective ()
Date: July 11, 2017 05:36AM

You, my good sir, have a distinct and curious perspective.

Intriguing.

Posted by: I liked them ()
Date: July 11, 2017 09:34AM

The Annandale location used to have the best hot wings of anyplace I have tried. And their pizzas were always some of the best also. The sandwiches were good enough, but not the best though.
We used to order from them for lunch when I worked in Merrifield a few years ago, but I haven't gotten anything from them recently, since they are now too far away from where I live.
Always wished they would open one closer to me.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.