HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Murder, burglary, homicide after fight at Revolution Darts and Billiards in Springfield Plaza
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: June 30, 2017 10:26AM

springfield_stabbing.jpgspringfield_stabbing2.jpg

http://wtop.com/fairfax-county/2017/06/police-investigating-fatal-fairfax-co-stabbing

A man is dead following a Friday morning burglary at a Springfield shopping center in Fairfax County, Virginia.

Fairfax County police responded to the incident around 2 a.m. in the 7200 block of Commerce Street. They found an injured man and took him to an area hospital, where he later died.

Police say the attack happened in an alley. They are no longer referring to it as a stabbing but are calling it a homicide.

They are unsure how the deceased sustained his wounds.

Around the same time, police were called to a report of a possible burglary at a pet store in the shopping center.

In that incident, officers found a man inside the store with non-life threatening injuries and took him to the hospital.

They believe the two incidents are related and a suspect is in custody.

Police don’t know whether or not the dead man and the suspect knew one another.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2017 10:38AM by Fox News.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Murder & burglary at Springfield Plaza
Date: June 30, 2017 10:30AM

Re: Murder & burglary at Springfield Plaza
Posted by: Fox News Reporting ()
Date: June 30, 2017 10:31AM

Nothing good happens after 2:00 AM. Probably both planned the burglary and then one tried to take the haul (of what? dog food?) for themselves. Fight ensued. One dead and one wounded. Self-serving justice. Fucking retards.

Re: Murder, burglary, homicide at Springfield Plaza
Date: June 30, 2017 10:37AM

Still0630_00002_1498829439057_3654393_veDDkEr0AUMAEo3kW?format=jpgDDkEr0DUAAE87zh?format=jpg

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/264850239-story

Fairfax County police say one man is dead after an apparent altercation between patrons at a pool hall in Springfield. They also say the suspect in that homicide went on to break into a business in the same popular shopping center.

Officers were called to Revolution Darts and Billiards, which is in the 7200 block of Commerce Street, just after 2 am for reports of an injured man on the ground outside. That man was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Around the same time, police were also called for a possible burglary on the other side of the shopping center, in the 6400 block of Springfield Plaza. They say a man was seen breaking into a business, and officers found him outside. He was taken to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

Fairfax County police confirm those two incidents are indeed related. They say the man who died got into a fight with another man in the alley behind the billards, and that resulted in the man's death. That's when officers say the other man apparently ran over to the Pet Valu store on the other side of the shopping center and broke in.

Police say both men were patrons of the pool hall. The investigation into what led to the deadly fight continues. More information is expected to be released Friday.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2017 10:43AM by Fox News.

Re: Murder, burglary, homicide after fight at Revolution Darts and Billiards in Springfield Plaza
Posted by: retread ()
Date: June 30, 2017 10:43AM

OP. Look before you post. There was already a thread on this posted two hours before your post.

It is common forum decency. You don't want to be a forum pest, do you?

Re: Murder, burglary, homicide after fight at Revolution Darts and Billiards in Springfield Plaza
Date: June 30, 2017 10:45AM

retread Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OP. Look before you post. There was already a
> thread on this posted two hours before your post.
>
>
> It is common forum decency. You don't want to be
> a forum pest, do you?

I dont have time to read through a million posts before reporting breaking urgent news. People always value my post

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2017 10:45AM by Fox News.

Date: June 30, 2017 10:48AM

Fox News Wrote:
> retread Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > OP. Look before you post. There was already a
> > thread on this posted two hours before your
> post.
> >
> >
> > It is common forum decency. You don't want to
> be
> > a forum pest, do you?
>
>
> I dont have time to read through a million posts
> before reporting breaking urgent news. People
> always value my post

It was among the first five so you would not have been forced to read a million posts. You should stop lying.

Your posts are bothersome which is why you are considered a forum pest. Also, your news wasn't breaking. It was breaking two hours prior to your post. That's when the other individual posted it.

Date: June 30, 2017 10:53AM

retread Wrote:
> Fox News Wrote:
> -----
> > retread Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > OP. Look before you post. There was already
> a
> > > thread on this posted two hours before your
> > post.
> > >
> > >
> > > It is common forum decency. You don't want
> to
> > be
> > > a forum pest, do you?
> >
> >
> > I dont have time to read through a million
> posts
> > before reporting breaking urgent news. People
> > always value my post
>
>
> It was among the first five so you would not have
> been forced to read a million posts. You should
> stop lying.
>
> Your posts are bothersome which is why you are
> considered a forum pest. Also, your news wasn't
> breaking. It was breaking two hours prior to your
> post. That's when the other individual posted
> it.

The only thing I know is people like my posts. Besides, I am not going to read through every post. I am a very busy person!People really appreciate my posts!! I have a HUGE following!!!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2017 10:55AM by Fox News.

Date: June 30, 2017 10:59AM

Fox News Wrote:
> retread Wrote:
> -----
> > Fox News Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > retread Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > OP. Look before you post. There was
> already
> > a
> > > > thread on this posted two hours before your
> > > post.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > It is common forum decency. You don't want
> > to
> > > be
> > > > a forum pest, do you?
> > >
> > >
> > > I dont have time to read through a million
> > posts
> > > before reporting breaking urgent news. People
> > > always value my post
> >
> >
> > It was among the first five so you would not
> have
> > been forced to read a million posts. You
> should
> > stop lying.
> >
> > Your posts are bothersome which is why you are
> > considered a forum pest. Also, your news
> wasn't
> > breaking. It was breaking two hours prior to
> your
> > post. That's when the other individual posted
> > it.
>
>
> The only thing I know is people like my posts.
> Besides, I am not going to read through every
> post. I am a very busy person!People really
> appreciate my posts!! I have a HUGE
> following!!!

Nobody likes your posts and you aren't a busy person. You should really stop lying. Along with you posting threads about subjects already posted about, your lying really hurts your credibility. Having the time to edit a post 3 times shows us you aren't a busy person.

Posted by: Sharky8 ()
Date: June 30, 2017 11:18AM

One easy way is to use the search box and search for unique words pertinent to the story and if there are no hits, it would be safe to say you would not be redundant in posting.

Also, if you are a busy person, we all can appreciate that. But if you are too busy to see that you are dividing up information (being divisive)m for the purposes of having a HUGE following, well I don't think many here can appreciate that.

We are busy too and it is not pleasant to have to look through multiple threads on the same story. At the rate you post information, you often create many duplicate headlines within a short amount of time.

Would you please do us the favor of using the search box BEFORE you assume you are the first posting?

We all make mistakes, but I have seen you put links to your threads in the threads of other OPs with such comments as "story continues here".

This is unnecessary and leaves one with the impression that you are an attention whore.

I am just trying to help.

Posted by: 4gep7 ()
Date: June 30, 2017 12:56PM

Do you want to meet up tonight behind revolution darts and settle this?

Posted by: 77bxt ()
Date: June 30, 2017 01:00PM

MY MONEY IS ON THAT BOTH SUSPECTS ARE EITHER BEANERS OR NIGGERS!

ANYONE WANT TO CALL ME ON THAT ONE?

Posted by: Fox News Fan ()
Date: June 30, 2017 01:26PM

Leave Fox News alone, you piker. You obviously haven't been here long enough to know that, on this forum, nobody searches for shit. We just post whatever the fuck we want even if it is a duplicate or triplicate thread.

And we all love Arthur fucking Treacher's.

Posted by: get a room ()
Date: June 30, 2017 01:37PM

Fox News Fan Wrote:
> Leave Fox News alone, you piker. You obviously
> haven't been here long enough to know that, on
> this forum, nobody searches for shit. We just post
> whatever the fuck we want even if it is a
> duplicate or triplicate thread.
>
> And we all love Arthur fucking Treacher's.

Why don't you just offer Fox News a blow job, faggot.

HIs duplicate threads are either intentional or careless. Either reason makes him an asshole and a pariah. If you are sticking up for him, you're a homo.

Date: June 30, 2017 02:22PM

063017mugshotjayfasickfranconiamurdersus

Jay Fasick, of Springfield

https://fcpdnews.wordpress.com/2017/06/30/man-killed-after-late-night-argument-suspect-caught-during-nearby-burglary/

A man is facing murder charges after an argument early this morning in an alley in Springfield Plaza Shopping Center.

It began around 2:09 a.m. when officers were called for a report of a man lying on the ground outside in the 7200 block of Commerce Street in Springfield. An investigation shows the victim, Kieron Hart, 29, of Springfield, had severe injuries to the upper body. He was taken to the hospital and pronounced dead shortly before 3 a.m.

While investigating this incident, officers were notified of a commercial burglary occurring at a nearby pet store in the 6400 block of Springfield Plaza. They responded to that location around 2:30 a.m. and found a man inside the business. Jay Fasick, 30, of Springfield, was taken into custody, and driven to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.

Detectives believe the two incidents are connected and are looking into the circumstances surrounding the dispute. Preliminarily, the investigation shows after the argument in the alley, Fasick broke into the store. It is unknown at this point if or how the men know one another, and whether Fasick was injured during the argument or the burglary.

More information will be released as it becomes available.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2017 02:23PM by Fox News.

Posted by: Alphabet Agency #6 Trillion ()
Date: June 30, 2017 03:18PM

77bxt Wrote:
> MY MONEY IS ON THAT BOTH SUSPECTS ARE EITHER
> BEANERS OR NIGGERS!
>
> ANYONE WANT TO CALL ME ON THAT ONE?

1% chance it is a mongrel sand nigger spic/nigger

Posted by: Quit Whining ()
Date: June 30, 2017 04:05PM

They are both white guys.
The other thread was shit, just a link with an almost completely inaccurate blurb. This one is better.

Posted by: iknow ()
Date: June 30, 2017 09:25PM

you racist they were not minorities and you are an idiot

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.