HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Federal Government closed tomorrow?
Posted by: pVJ3w ()
Date: March 30, 2014 05:47PM

any chance?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Federal Government closed tomorrow?
Posted by: nbbmnbnnnnñnbbnnnnbbn ()
Date: March 30, 2014 06:20PM

100% if not call your union rep because you have a right to be lazy and suck off the TAx payer tit

Posted by: Gov worker ()
Date: March 30, 2014 09:20PM

I need another day off is all i know!

nbbmnbnnnnñnbbnnnnbbn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 100% if not call your union rep because you have a
> right to be lazy and suck off the TAx payer tit

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: March 30, 2014 09:47PM

Gov worker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I need another day off is all i know!
>
>

When did a government worker ever want to go to work? Since paychecks are all electronic transfer now, there is really no reason to ever show up, is there?

Posted by: Demopubliberconservican ()
Date: March 30, 2014 10:19PM

you need another day off? awwww poor little cry baby. Do you fucking service as an American and work tomorrow. I dont understand people who are 'sick, pregnant, ill' get the fuck off your lazy ass and work, there is some great men who live in this country; men who are only 24 years old, have 2 jobs, part time student, and have a fmaily with children who work their asses off and serve this country by being a loyal hard working American who loves to do labor for this country. All of you who bitch and moan should go to fucking gitmo or north korea because you all are lazy, unpatriotic, fucking morons. Do your service as an American Citizen and work tomorrow and dont cry about 'a little rain' or ohh noez its getting wet!', 'I cant work I have to wipe some sprinkles of ice off my little shitty car!' ....you all are lazy fucking Americans. Do your job and motivate yourselves to work longer and harder tomorrow. I hope I changed some lives with this post. Its all about American. Never about your time with family or any of that bullshit. Its about Serving America. Comon people

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.