HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why are black people full of rage?
Posted by: beethoven3 ()
Date: June 14, 2017 08:57AM

I don't understand why the black people around here are full of so much rage.

This morning as I slowed down for an active school zone on Lee hwy, "Ms Luna" flies by me giving me a look. When I'm by her car a minute later due to traffic, I give her the motion to roll down her window and she is shouting at me with her window up, wtf? She continues with her makeup and eventually puts it down and shouts at me "None your business." and repeats this over and over without even letting me say a word. Then she pulls up, and continues to do her makeup which I honk at her a second later to talk to her and she gives me the finger and drives off.

I could have been wanting to simply ask her for directions, I didn't even say a word to her, just a simple honk and motion to roll her window somehow set her in to a rage.

All I wanted to do was ask her why she gave me a dirty look, I was going 25mph because of the active school zone. What is wrong with people that you can't have a simple conversation???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are black people full of rage?
Posted by: Chimp out monitor ()
Date: June 14, 2017 09:01AM

Clearly, you haven't dealt with the coloreds around here much.

It's been like this for decades.

There's something exceptionally primitive about DC area niggers that you don't get with coons in other parts of the country.

After a while you will do what the rest of us have done all along. Avoid any interaction with them at all costs. Only bad things can come of it.

Posted by: Burheads ()
Date: June 14, 2017 09:27AM

Because they secretly wish they were the boujie, mild to strongly elitist whites for whom they serve/toil

Posted by: normal person ()
Date: June 14, 2017 11:20AM

Because white peoples' pasty gluestick looking asses won't leave them the fuck alone.

Posted by: Oblivious Baboons ()
Date: June 14, 2017 11:35AM

normal person Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Because white peoples' pasty gluestick looking
> asses won't leave them the fuck alone.

Maybe if black people stopped robbing and killing everyone who isn't black as much as they do, people might start leaving them alone. Maybe the Latinos would stop ethnically cleansing your asses in South Central LA. Maybe the Chinese wouldn't be recolonizing Africa. Maybe the Hindus would stop following you around the 7/11.

But no, it's everyone else and not you.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.