HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FRANK WAGNER HOMETOWN HERO
Posted by: ox ()
Date: June 07, 2017 02:44PM

FRANK WAGNER IN OFFICE TO REPRESENT VIRGINIA.

THIS MAN IS A HOMETOWN HERO.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS, YOU EITHER DON'T VOTE, YOU ARE NOT PAYING ANY ATTENTION TO THE PRIMARIES OR YOU VOTED FOR

HILLARY CLINTON. SHE IS VERY WELL KNOWN TO ME AS THE CHILD CATCHER FROM THE FILM "CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG"

THE BOOK WAS WRITTEN BY IAN FLEMING (JAMES BOND BOOKS)

THE SCREENPLAY WAS WRITTEN BY ROALD DAHL WHO IS MOST FAMOUS FOR HIS LOVELY BOOK "CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY"

IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN CCBB, I SUGGEST YOU DO SO IMMEDIATELY AND THEN RUSH RIGHT OVER TO YOUR LOCAL POLLING PLACE TO CAST YOUR BALLOT FOR

FRANK WAGNER, THE HOMETOWN HERO AND IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, THE ALSOLUTLY BEST CANDIDATE FOR THE POSITION.

FRANKS IS RUNNING AGAINST AND WILL BEAT Ed Gillespie (smarmy) and Cory Stewart (a complete idiot).

Then when SHARON BULOVA, is finally run out of office we can have simply have

JOHN COOK

be in BULOVA's position and she can leave the COUNTRY and come back to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

after every single illegal alien has been deported to their country of origin, has been locked up for their crimes and then

SHARON BULOVA will go on live television and discuss freely how all of FAIRFAX, yes, all of our dear FAIRFAX COUNTY, all of it, and all the pencils, pens and school supplies that I buy for all of the illegal aliens' children w/ our hard earned money, how SHE can justify this action, this robbery,

this flat our stealing of tax dollars

let her explain in great detail an all television, I mean all of it on world wide television, let her explain this on EVERY SINGLE NEWS CHANNEL AND STATION and let her stand on a box in the town square, all of the towns she represents, and have Jerry Connelly (known as the chip monk who will take everything you have and use it for his personal benefit)

They can and will be run out of town on a railroad car, very far away and then return to the U.S.A when they, yes all of them can admit, that they are plundering thieves who should all be locked up for forming alliances to rip off not only the

General public, but also for crimes against all, AND I DO MEAN ALL of humanity.

Goodbye Democrats, you won't be missed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FRANK WAGNER HOMETOWN HERO
Posted by: Didn't read ()
Date: June 07, 2017 03:16PM

Didn't read
Attachments:
IMG_5486.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.