HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
LISTEN: Kaine to Oppose Trump Court Pick, obstructs with fillibustering
Posted by: fx jobs ()
Date: May 27, 2017 07:59PM

kaine1.jpg

many have argued fillibustering should me made against floor rules as unproductive and a form of cheating

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: LISTEN: Kaine to Oppose Trump Court Pick, obstructs with fillibustering
Posted by: 3pkxf ()
Date: May 27, 2017 08:03PM

I have no doubt the bastard and his neighbors have illegals from foreign nations doing their yard work FREQUENTLY.

I know of someone, disabled, who is being evicted because gov and gov workers wont steer work his way. A mexican will be where he and his wife were soon.

THERE ISN'T A DOUBT ABOUT IT THIS MAN WOULD HAVE YOU\ LIVE IN A DUMPSTER WHILE luxury homes were being built a break neck pace in southern fairfax almost wholey built and lived in by illegals - all funded by tax money - using your families deflated money, while refusing to pay anything gov actually did owe you.

(that kind of crap going on, while they are claiming illegals have "no housing")

Re: LISTEN: Kaine to Oppose Trump Court Pick, obstructs with fillibustering
Posted by: phyvh ()
Date: May 29, 2017 11:45AM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.