HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
My gf has recently started to gag everytime I make her use a ball gag. She never used to have any problems. Nothing has changed with the ball gag. I keep it really clean.
Posted by: Behind the scenes Frank ()
Date: May 18, 2017 10:37AM

Any ideas on what could be causing this? She's at the point of throwing up, which could get dangerous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My gf has recently started to gag everytime I make her use a ball gag. She never used to have any problems. Nothing has changed with the ball gag. I keep it really clean.
Posted by: sissy maid Prunella ()
Date: May 18, 2017 10:46AM

my Whipmistress always makes sure it's not too tight when She uses one on me. You have to walk a fine line b/c you have to make it tight enough to keep your subject from making too much noise but not so tight your subject chokes. If you force the ball in too deep, it does something funny to the air passages and makes your subject choke.

Have you been making the straps tighter, lately.

my Whipmistress uses one on me only when She uses the cane on my behind b/c the cane makes me yelp a lot. She only uses the cane on me when i've been VERY naughty.

Re: My gf has recently started to gag everytime I make her use a ball gag. She never used to have any problems. Nothing has changed with the ball gag. I keep it really clean.
Posted by: Tax Man ()
Date: May 18, 2017 04:06PM

She doesn't have a problem swallowing my giant balls when I chin fuck her.

Posted by: Non Believer ()
Date: May 20, 2017 03:46PM

PICTURES OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.